Naked man arrested for concealed weapon?

Fact is stranger than fiction.
valerie

Post by valerie »

EL CERRITO, Calif. (AP) - A man was arrested on suspicion of carrying a concealed weapon after police found him outdoors - naked - and he told them he had a tool in his rectum, authorities said.

The man was lying on a tree stump, masturbating beside a nature path, near a Bay Area Rapid Transit station Thursday, police said.

John Sheehan, 33, of Pittsburg, was initially arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure. But when asked whether he was carrying anything police should know about, Sheehan mentioned the tool, said El Cerrito Detective Cpl. Don Horgan.

"You can't get much more concealed than that," Horgan said.

Officers drew their weapons and firefighters were called to the scene. Sheehan removed a 6-inch metal awl wrapped in black electrical tape without incident.

Sheehan, who was paroled from state prison last week, was then booked into jail on suspicion of parole violations, indecent exposure and one felony count of possessing a concealed weapon.

"When you're talking about an awl or an ice pick and you're dealing with somebody who's fresh out of prison, it's a weapon. That's a stabbing instrument," Horgan said. It was not immediately clear what Sheehan was on parole for. A person answering the phone at the jail Friday night did not know whether Sheehan had a lawyer.
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

abbey

Post by abbey »

valerie;449638 wrote:

"When you're talking about an awl or an ice pick and you're dealing with somebody who's fresh out of prison, it's a weapon. That's a stabbing instrument," Horgan said. It was not immediately clear what Sheehan was on parole for. A person answering the phone at the jail Friday night did not know whether Sheehan had a lawyer.
:yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl

Now that's what i call an understatement!
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

yep...very common in prison. not in jails, where cavity searches not permitted. most prisons now have special seats where inmates must sit and essentially be x-rayed for contraband. they'll hide a shank and use it on other inmates, or officers.
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

lady cop;449642 wrote: yep...very common in prison. not in jails, where cavity searches not permitted. most prisons now have special seats where inmates must sit and essentially be x-rayed for contraband. they'll hide a shank and use it on other inmates, or officers.

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this has made my day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G'day Val !!!! And love it, Snoozie!!!!! (I'm clenching me cheeks as I type)
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

lady cop

Post by lady cop »

AussiePam;449653 wrote: OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this has made my day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what, the guy's butt? :wah:
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

That too, Snookums!!!!

Lady G

Post by Lady G »

SnoozeControl;449644 wrote: Excuse me officer, I think I have a tool up my rectum.

No ma'am, that's just your husband.

:rolleyes:

LMAO.............:wah: :D
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

G'day LadyG!! Ya know I used to get called LadyP... it's nice to know there are now two personnages of appropriately lofty lineage in the Garden!! I'll just holler for Jeeves to bring tea and cucumber sandwiches... or would you prefer a cold tinnie, Sport? Anyway welcome!!!

Midnight Thought:

The Good Lord provided cleavage for the concealment of weapons. Ladies are up front about this. And menfolk, as usual - behind, the butt of our jokes.

chrisb84uk

Post by chrisb84uk »

:wah: That is one of the stupidiest stories I have ever heard hahaha.
KevinH

Post by KevinH »

**LOL!

I think its very awkward to masturbate vulgarly!
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

here we have a man happily going about his daily business, when he is rudely interrupted by police and firemen .... what's the world coming to?

lol lol lol lol

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”