A jug of pee flung from a school-bus window

Fact is stranger than fiction.
Cass

A jug of pee flung from a school-bus window

Post by Cass »

One afternoon last March, Stan Crocker went out to get the mail from the front porch of his home on Yale Avenue in Maplewood, just like any other day. But when he saw the familiar yellow school bus rumbling down its daily route, something struck him as peculiar. Normally the bus simply sped by, but on this day it crawled to a near-stop right in front of his black Volkswagen Jetta.

Near the front of the bus, a girl in a white T-shirt -- who looked to be about ten years old -- reached out the window, held a plastic Gatorade container aloft and proceeded to dump the watery contents over the Jetta.

"I was utterly astonished. I absolutely couldn't believe it," says the 36-year-old Crocker.

He ran back into the house, grabbed his keys, jumped into his car and raced after the bus.

"The kids were gathered near the back of the bus, flipping me off," Crocker recalls. "The bus driver looked like he was trying to get away, but he got caught behind traffic at Dale and McCausland."

Crocker got out of his car and knocked on the bus' door. The driver opened it.

"You've got kids throwing Gatorade on my car!" yelled Crocker.

The driver asked him who did it, and Crocker took a step onto the bus and immediately recognized the white-shirted girl. "That kid right there!" he said.

"You'll have to take it up with Atlantic," said the driver, referring to the company that owns the fleet of buses. Crocker grudgingly left the scene.

When he got back home, he called the cops. An officer came to make a report and, in the process, noted that the Gatorade jug was blue, but the liquid dumped from it was yellow.

"That's urine," said the officer after giving Crocker's car a cursory smell-check.

Full Story Here

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”