Animal activist wants to 'live like a pig'

Fact is stranger than fiction.
Cass

Post by Cass »

A South Australian animal rights activist has challenged the pork industry to let him live like a pig and allow the media to film the results.

Animal Liberation spokesman Ralph Hahnheuser has written to numerous major piggeries, seeking permission to confine himself to a sow stall for three weeks.

He says such a pen is just two metres long by 60 centimetres wide, with a concrete floor and no bedding.

Mr Hahnheuser says the biggest hurdle is finding a piggery that will allow the public in to witness the stunt.

"There are none that are willing to let the public in and the media in to show them how they produce pigs and piglets in a modern commercial piggery," he said.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/20 ... 253991.htm
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

:-2 He propably already lives like one..!!

:yh_pig I say let him do it..!!
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Cass

Post by Cass »

My daughter lives like one.. you should see her room, I think Amelia Earhart is in there somewhere :eek:

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”