Moose hunter banks on bagpipes

Fact is stranger than fiction.
Cass

Post by Cass »

A Swedish man is hoping to become a champion moose hunter with the aid of bagpipes.

Gosta Johansson, from Gardsjona, told Aftonbladet that he believes the sound of the bagpipes is identical to the mating call of a randy moose.

His believes a piper will prove an irresistible lure to make the creatures believe it is safe to leave their woodland shelter.

"I still have a lot of practising to do," he said, adding that he had managed a "surprising amount of success" using his bagpipe moose attracter.

The Scandinavian was unwilling to reveal why he thought bulls were more attracted by the sound than cows but said that first trials had shown the instrument to be surprisingly effective.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1178205.html?menu=
beautyful

Post by beautyful »

>>^..^ Gosta Johansson, from Gardsjona, told Aftonbladet that he believes the sound of the bagpipes is identical to the mating call of a randy moose.

ooh, kinky, didn't even know moose(mooses?) got randy!!!! Not sure i'd wanna meet a randy moose in a dark alley anytime soon
Cass

Post by Cass »

beautyful wrote: Not sure i'd wanna meet a randy moose in a dark alley anytime soon
Maybe if I was really really really drunk :D
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

:wah: He is doing this because...!!! Oh thats right leave their woodland shelter.. :confused:

Hey Cass, Mr. Moose is on his way to your house..!! Better start drinking.. ;)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”