Man kills self with own electric chair

Fact is stranger than fiction.
Cass

Post by Cass »

A 74-year-old Lithuanian man apparently killed himself by using a homemade electric chair he put together, police said Tuesday. The man, who was not identified, was discovered Monday by his relatives who, concerned that they had not heard from him, broke down the door to his apartment in Kaunas, Lithuania's second-biggest city. Police said they found the man sitting in the chair, which had been rigged with wires and electrodes and was plugged into an electrical outlet in the wall.

Full Story
Cass

Post by Cass »

It doesn't say in the article whether it was a suicide or not.
anastrophe

Post by anastrophe »

he was probably blonde - so the death was accidental, as he was just testing it.

:D
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

This very thing happened in an apartment building I lived in. Actually the apartment above mine.

I took the day it was a Friday. I was taking a shower, when all the lights went out, for a few seconds. Thought nothing of it.

About an hour later the mans wife comes home, opens the door, and screams.. :eek:

Then the sirens started police, fire, rescue, and everyone in the building was standing outside my door looking up..!! None of us had any idea what had happened, until they brought him out. First him on a covered stretecher, then the chair with all the attachments..

YIKES !! I MOVED SOON THEIR AFTER..!!
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”