The Donald poisoned

Fact is stranger than fiction.
Raphael

The Donald poisoned

Post by Raphael »

This reads amazingly whether you regard it as true or the biggest load of nonsense ever .

Because of the way I follow hundreds of sources and over many years , my gut feeling is that it is , at minimum , broadly factual / true

Certainly the poisoning attempt seems likely given other news reports about his unscheduled and confirmed hospital visit , albeit for different claimed reasons !! Not surprising .

The two yacht fire is literally true

The arrests in Turkey are factual and the background looks 100% genuine .

WOW . DEEP STATE TAKE DOWN CONTINUES

Let's make the film and write the book .

Saturday 16 November President Donald Trump was suddenly rushed without notice to Walter Reed Hospital for a “worrisome and unusual incident” that sources say was due to “Trump being tested for deliberate poisoning of food with a time delayed chemical agent”.

This incident needs to be read and compared with what occurred last July-2018 when 19-year Secret Service veteran Nole Edward Remagen suddenly died and was returned to America from Scotland in a bio-hazard body bag after his testing toiletries personally used by First Lady Melania Trump.

The second amazing story occurred on Sunday 17 November when Deep State coup leader Hillary Clinton was evacuated from the plane she was flying on after it experienced a “smoke and shaking” event that left debris on the runway .

And a third incident also occurred on Sunday 17 November when Fort Lauderdale-Florida experienced the most damaging fire in this city’s history—a fire involving two mega yachts named Reflections and Lohengrin worth over $24 million— the owner of Reflections is Chip McElroy— the owner of McElroy Manufacturing in Tusla-Oklahoma where he’s been involved in large donations to Democrat Party candidates since 2006. And since 2016, Chip McElroy has served on the board of directors of the private and highly secretive US military contractor Pryer Aerospace—a US military contractor that partnered with its Turkish counterpart during the 2017 Aviation Forum held in Hamburg-Germany.

The central occurrence possibly tying all three of these events together was President Trump's meeting with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan in the White House three days prior on 13 November—the aftermath of which is being felt throughout all of Turkey today as 130 of their top military officers are being sought out and arrested.

The arrests were ordered against these military officers because they were secret operatives financed by the CIA in their failed 15 July 2016 coup against Erdogan—a coup Erdogan said was led by now retired US Army General Joseph Votel—and aided by General Votel’s protégé US Army General Raymond Anthony Thomas III—who was the former Associate Director of the Central Intelligence Agency whom the Pentagon claims is the Commander of United States Special Operations—but stands opposed to the United States Special Operations Command itself claiming that it’s true Commander is US Army General Richard D. Clarke.

All of this points to a secret war now underway between President Trump and elements within his own CIA and US military he’s intent on taking down, the likes of which have not been seen since the 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis—a crisis preceded by the Bay of Pigs fiasco that saw renegade elements within the CIA and US military trying to force President John F. Kennedy into war with Cuba—saw President Kennedy fighting back against this treachery with his vow “to splinter the CIA in a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds”—but before he could, saw President Kennedy being publically executed on 23 November 1963 when his head was blown off while he sat next to his wife—all the secret files are held by President Trump .

Raphael

The Donald poisoned

Post by Raphael »

Too strong for the wimps?

You need to introduce yourself to Fethulla Gulen the key man behind the attempted US regime change plot in Turkey .

A CIA asset who has been sheltered in the US for many years .

Check out Sibel Edmond's News Bud site .She is a world authority on this international terrorist and is herself a whistleblower .

Oh yes . The US does love to interfere and always if the country has huge natural resources or is on the border of a power block like the Russian Federation .
LarsMac

The Donald poisoned

Post by LarsMac »

I am fascinated with the fabrications that conspiracy theorists come up with.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Raphael

The Donald poisoned

Post by Raphael »

All intelligent people are fascinated -- but because they are clever and/or smart .

God gave you a brain ( generally ) to use .

He did not tell you to sit around like a lemon believing Fake News all your life from a corrupt MSM .

Flexibility . Options . Strategy , Questions .

These are words you need to introduce into your thinking life .

In this instance

The Great Leader visited hospital ---- FACT

HRCs plane suffered damage at take off-- FACT

The Florida fire details -------------------FACT

Trump / Erdogan meeting detail----------FACT

Arrests in Turkey -----------------FACT

Eat more protein .
spot

The Donald poisoned

Post by spot »

Raphael;1527875 wrote: In this instance

The Great Leader visited hospital ---- FACT

HRCs plane suffered damage at take off-- FACT

The Florida fire details -------------------FACT

Trump / Erdogan meeting detail----------FACT

Arrests in Turkey -----------------FACT

I don't think you will find anyone disputing them.

You would presumably agree, though, that the nature of conspiracy makes it inherently hard to distinguish from coincidence. A discussion on how to make the distinction would be interesting given the lack of leaked - that meaning honest - documentation available to the public from inside these circles.

A good indication that the President was not deliberately poisoned, for example, is that he is still alive.

If, to take another indicator, you can believably demonstrate that the transport arrangements for the body of the Secret Service Special Agent were in any way different, in containment terms, to any other returned body of an American dying on foreign service, that would undoubtedly raise the story to the hot plate. Is there good cause to think that might be the case?

As for the Turkish military, anything that reduces its effectiveness (or even the willingness of new recruits to look for a long term career path) is fine by me. I'd contribute to a peaceable early retirement fund if it takes a few hundred glint-eyed Colonels off the streets, regardless of their politics.

You don't also blog as robinwestenra, I take it.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Raphael

The Donald poisoned

Post by Raphael »

As mentioned elsewhere I am a Post Graduate , separately with a Distinction in Logic , which was taken as an Ancillary course . Plus Comparative Theology which has no obvious relevance here .

Therefore , I suggest , it is unlikely that I would ever confuse correlation and causal connection or be unable to mathematically assess when random associations become linked matters on a rigorous probability basis -- say statistically at 95 % confidence limits .

The problems facing problem solvers where reference points are only partially defined is the one facing intelligence analysts all the time .

My forte .

So it should be no surprise --- when referring to the first sentence of the OP --- that

I make no dogmatic assertions or draw overall conclusions .

But the narrative makes interesting reading as far as I am concerned and would become a matter for continuous monitoring and information gathering .

If I felt the need to defend my private disposition to a link between the matters itemised in the OP , I would say experience , allied to the gut feel one develops about loosely associated happenings within a judged tight time frame .

As for robinwesttenra , I had never heard of him or his associates .

However , I loved his interest in the July 4 Ridgecrest 7.1 earthquake in California which wrecked the China Lake base to the possible amount of several billion US$ but did little if any other damage anywhere else . Not mentioned by his team -- not top notch researchers , dare I say !!!!!!!!!!

I am surprised he did not apparently look at an EDW alternative source and link it to other recent happenings , including the loss of several Russian sailors and a Russian submarine with a quite amazing performance profile which the US navy was desperate to know more about .

Such fun when you start connecting dots .

And some you win . And others not .
spot

The Donald poisoned

Post by spot »

I think it may have been the word "amazingly" which piqued my attention. Perhaps I don't altogether know what the word means.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”