World

Ahso!

World

Post by Ahso! »

Other than a catastrophic natural event occurring I think it will look relatively similar to now. The question I ask myself is what will different species look like in a million years.

When you consider what hominids for instance looked like a million years ago to the present, both the similarities and differences are remarkable.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
FUBAR

World

Post by FUBAR »

Renee22;1269485 wrote: How will the earth be in 2020?:)

Well if you believe in the 2012 theory..................

Otherwise I guess there will a few wars or fighting in some places about stupid things, people will be arguing about the climate,taxes will be higher,etc etc. Just like now really. :thinking:
minks

World

Post by minks »

FUBAR;1269657 wrote: Well if you believe in the 2012 theory..................

Otherwise I guess there will a few wars or fighting in some places about stupid things, people will be arguing about the climate,taxes will be higher,etc etc. Just like now really. :thinking:

or H1N1 will get us all
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Odie

World

Post by Odie »

minks;1269665 wrote: or H1N1 will get us all

just got my shot today!:D
Life is just to short for drama.
hoppy

World

Post by hoppy »

Renee22;1269485 wrote: How will the earth be in 2020?:)

If we're lucky, Israel will have clobbered the snot out of Iran and maybe Syria. Radical muslims will have caused enough trouble in China and Russia to cause those two countries to come down on them. Muslim radicals will be spread pretty thin on too many fronts. Chavez and a few other South American dictators will have been "taken out". Cuba will become the vacation spot it once was for Americans. Our southern border will be made tighter than a gnat's butt.

Return to “History”