NHL lockout

kensloft

NHL lockout

Post by kensloft »

SergeiSamson0v wrote: I'm sure the NHL lockout which started in 2004 will be remembered. I miss my Bruins. I also miss the Bruins winning a Stanley cup. The last time this happened was in 1972.

Actually I don't mind the lockout because I see more people off the couches and on the rink. Every cloud has a silver lining.
koan

NHL lockout

Post by koan »

I was rather upset. Although Canucks are bunch of inconsistent, only slightly above average team that rather embarrassed Vancouver last year, I actually liked the game for the first time. Now that I like it, I can't watch it anymore. To have had and lost is sometimes worse than to never have had at all.
kensloft

NHL lockout

Post by kensloft »

koan wrote: I was rather upset. Although Canucks are bunch of inconsistent, only slightly above average team that rather embarrassed Vancouver last year, I actually liked the game for the first time. Now that I like it, I can't watch it anymore. To have had and lost is sometimes worse than to never have had at all.

Canucks? Good thing there wasn't a season! The Maple loafs...er...Leafs would have wiped the floor up with them. You goils don't know nuttin' 'bout hockey.

Return to “History”