William Wallace did not meet Robert The Bruce

Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

Hey peeps i was arguing with a friend a couple of weeks ago about how William Wallace and Robert The Bruce didn't meet each other in real life he got the idea when he watched Braveheart i know i'm right cause i saw it in a Scottish History book but i forgot the name of it :-5
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

Musiclover89;566100 wrote: Hey peeps i was arguing with a friend a couple of weeks ago about how William Wallace and Robert The Bruce didn't meet each other in real life he got the idea when he watched Braveheart i know i'm right cause i saw it in a Scottish History book but i forgot the name of it :-5

is it one of these

Return to “History”