Interesting New Patterns On Sun

CVX

Interesting New Patterns On Sun

Post by CVX »

From Ted Twietmeyer

tedtw@frontiernet.net

Note: In the following images, no image processing such as sharpening or filtering was used. White lines are superimposed over the original GIF images to clarify geometric shapes.

New geometric patterns have appeared on our sun at three different wavelengths. Last month I reported on the following pattern that appeared 19 days ago (on June 28th 2005.) I've included the following white line notated image showing the angular pattern. Wavelength of the image below is 28.4nm:

Today, the following image below was observed. The notated geometric patterns are visible at three different wavelengths. I have selected the center wavelength here of 17nm, which has the best pattern visibility. Some of the geometric shapes visible are outlined here with white lines. It is NOT my intent to spell any words. It came out as it did when the outlines were traced. There does seem to be an 'H' pattern on the left horizon slowly coming around toward the camera, which I have not outlined here (original unmarked image is down below for your review.)

As well as the nearly perfect right angles, a circle with a square region in the center is also of interest. If this is being induced artifically, it represents very powerful and possibly earth-threatening technology if used incorrectly. Modern science portrays the sun as a superhot, boiling mass of fusion which is extremely chaotic. If this is the case, the nearly perfect geometric shapes should not be able to form, or stay in place.

More and more strange behavior with the sun has been observed in the past two years. Are these shapes just typical Rohrshach patterns...like animals, people and sailing ships seen in clouds? Perhaps. But perhaps not...

Ted Twietmeyer

Attached files

Return to “Space and Astronomy”