The sky at night magazine

lady cop

Post by lady cop »

i have been trying to post info on persied meteor showers, but the thing won't let me. it is the most fantastic thing anyone ever saw. in august.
john8pies

Post by john8pies »

And for musical accompaniment, why not tune into Pink Floyd`s `Astronomy Domine` whilst reading the magazine?!
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

Thought this: The Sky at Night, was by Patrick Moore
nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

I love astronomy - I'll have to check it out. Since I'm stuck on Earth :wah: I find the heavens fascinating and the infinite possibities that are there - beyond our reach. I know I was born several centuries too early. :-1
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

did it! .......

The 2004 Perseid Meteor Shower June 25, 2004: The annual Perseid meteor shower is coming, and forecasters say it could be ... History of the Perseid Meteor Shower -- (Gary Kronk) ...

science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2004/25jun_perseids2004.htm - Similar pagesSummer Meteor Shower The Perseid meteor shower peaks this year on Aug. 12th and 13th. The warmth of northern summer makes it one of the year's most inviting sky shows. ...

science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2002/19jul_perseids.htm - Similar pages

[ More results from science.nasa.gov ]

C&MS: The Perseids
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

Flouncey wrote: It is, Patrick has helped to launch this magazine to accompany the TV program and he has written some of the articles in it. :)cool

Return to “Space and Astronomy”