origins of our moon

spot

origins of our moon

Post by spot »

jimbo;741584 wrote: any one else have a different theory pleaseOnce upon a time Suzy the Galactic Rat was startled by a loud noise. "What is that loud noise", she asked herself. "It might be anything, I'd better hide until it goes away".

Picking up the piece of cheese she'd been nibbling on for the last few million years she scurried from star to star until she found one with a lot of planets. First she tried hiding behind one with rings but the rings tangled in her whiskers whenever she got close. She tried the next one in but it was far too big and made her as nervous as the noise did. She went to hide behind the innermost planet but her legs stuck out so far that she could still be seen even when she huddled down as small as she could get.

Finally she tried the blue planet and stayed hiding behind it until the noise went away and everything was peaceful again. She crept out twitching her whiskers and decided the coast was clear. She ran off to play leaving her cheese next to the blue planet, but she went so far out of sight that to this very day she's never found it again though she keeps on looking.

That piece of cheese, dear readers, is what the people on the blue planet call their moon. One day Suzy will find it again and it won't half be a shock to the people when she turns up to take it away.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
joesoap

origins of our moon

Post by joesoap »

Very interesting subject is our moon!

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/vi ... php?id=124

If it is hollow then the next question must be "what is inside it"?

I notice cheap Easter eggs now have nothing inside them, but if the moon is full of chocolates I claim the one with nutty bits in it:wah:

Paul.
Chezzie

origins of our moon

Post by Chezzie »

The moon, is it made of cheese?

Scientist's today came up with the startling revelation that the moon is definitely made of cheese.

Dr Bert Parpsalot, 67, says: "We sent Little and Large up there to investigate and when they came back all we could smell was Stilton.. and it was fresh."

Although professor Gilbert monstrously disagrees: "It's total fabrication, Everyone knows there's a cheese shop on the way to Grimsby space station. They simply stocked up on cheese on the way and ate it just before entering the earth's atmosphere."

Today the argument continued with Little and Large themselves saying they saw Wallace and Gromit taking a dump on what looked like a giant empty cream cracker packet. "We know what we saw and we definitely saw the moon made of cheese. As for buying and eating cheese that's complete b*llocks as we don't even like cheese".

So there you have it it seems the moon is after all made of cheese, oh and Wallace and Gromit exist and apparently ***** on the moon.
RedGlitter

origins of our moon

Post by RedGlitter »

I'd say God made it.
Chezzie

origins of our moon

Post by Chezzie »

jimbo;741725 wrote: well it had to happen one day :wah:

gaianst all the odds i actually posted something worth reading and a moron ruined it :wah:

well now i know how you guys feel :D its no big deal really ....get used to it people:D

thats Mrs Moron to you pal:wah::wah:
along-for-the-ride

origins of our moon

Post by along-for-the-ride »

And what about that face we see on a full moon? who is that guy?
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
theia

origins of our moon

Post by theia »

along-for-the-ride;741848 wrote: And what about that face we see on a full moon? who is that guy?

Are you sure it's a guy? I mean, that enigmatic smile, the eyes, the lips...and then, of course there's the voice...:thinking:
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
along-for-the-ride

origins of our moon

Post by along-for-the-ride »

theia;741862 wrote: Are you sure it's a guy? I mean, that enigmatic smile, the eyes, the lips...and then, of course there's the voice...:thinking:

Good point, Theia.:)
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Chezzie

origins of our moon

Post by Chezzie »

Paddy and Seamus were walking home from the pub. Paddy says to Seamus, 'What a beautiful night, look at the moon.'

Seamus stops and looks at Paddy, 'You are wrong, that's not the moon, that's the sun.' Both started arguing for a while when they come upon a real drunk walking in the other direction, so they stopped him.

'Sir, could you please help settle our argument?

Tell us what that thing is up in the sky that's shining. Is it the moon or the sun?' The drunk looked at the sky and then looked at them, and said,

'Sorry, I don't live around here.' :wah::wah::wah:
theia

origins of our moon

Post by theia »

jimbo;741952 wrote: to be honest in a way they are both right :thinking:

the moon has no light of its own you can only see it as it refects sunlight:thinking:

they guy that was lost could be forgiven for noy knowing that :-6

I have always felt that this is a profound symbol of something...though I'm not sure what :thinking:
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
spot

origins of our moon

Post by spot »

jimbo;741952 wrote: the moon has no light of its own you can only see it as it refects sunlight:thinking:It's magical watching you fight to keep a serious thread on course mate, maybe there really is justice to be had after all. If you look like you're winning we'll have Part Two of Suzy the Galactic Rat, how's that?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

origins of our moon

Post by spot »

jimbo;741992 wrote: as people have taken my thread off track :sneaky: does that not give me poetic licence for all my future naughty deeds :sneaky::sneaky:
And when did you ever need an excuse?

Did you see the new rat they found in New Guinea? It's the pet of the future, no doubt about it.

guppy

origins of our moon

Post by guppy »

One early theory was that the moon is a sister world that formed in orbit around Earth as the Earth formed. This theory failed because it could not explain why the moon lacks iron.

A second early idea was that the moon formed somewhere else in the solar system where there was little iron, and then was captured into orbit around Earth. This failed when lunar rocks showed the same isotope composition as the Earth.

A third early idea was that early Earth spun so fast that it spun off the moon. This idea would produce a moon similar to Earth's mantle, but it failed when analysis of the total angular momentum and energy involved indicated that the present Earth-moon system could not form in this way.
Chezzie

origins of our moon

Post by Chezzie »

Well Jimbo my friend I feel iv'e contributed greatly to your "seriass thread" and will continue to do so :wah::wah:
Chezzie

origins of our moon

Post by Chezzie »

Where did the Moon come from?

Any theory which explains the existence of the Moon must naturally explain the following facts:

The Moon's low density (3.3 g/cc) shows that it does not have a substantial iron core like the Earth does.

Moon rocks contain few volatile substances (e.g. water), which implies extra baking of the lunar surface relative to that of Earth.

The relative abundance of oxygen isotopes on Earth and on the Moon are identical, which suggests that the Earth and Moon formed at the same distance from the Sun.

Various theories had been proposed for the formation of the Moon. Below these theories are listed along with the reasons they have since been discounted.

+

The Fission Theory: This theory proposes that the Moon was once part of the Earth and somehow separated from the Earth early in the history of the solar system. The present Pacific Ocean basin is the most popular site for the part of the Earth from which the Moon came. This theory was thought possible since the Moon's composition resembles that of the Earth's mantle and a rapidly spinning Earth could have cast off the Moon from its outer layers. However, the present-day Earth-Moon system should contain "fossil evidence" of this rapid spin and it does not. Also, this hypothesis does not have a natural explanation for the extra baking the lunar material has received.

The Capture Theory: This theory proposes that the Moon was formed somewhere else in the solar system, and was later captured by the gravitational field of the Earth. The Moon's different chemical composition could be explained if it formed elsewhere in the solar system, however, capture into the Moon's present orbit is very improbable. Something would have to slow it down by just the right amount at just the right time, and scientists are reluctant to believe in such "fine tuning". Also, this hypothesis does not have a natural explanation for the extra baking the lunar material has received.

The Condensation Theory: This theory proposes that the Moon and the Earth condensed individually from the nebula that formed the solar system, with the Moon formed in orbit around the Earth. However, if the Moon formed in the vicinity of the Earth it should have nearly the same composition. Specifically, it should possess a significant iron core, and it does not. Also, this hypothesis does not have a natural explanation for the extra baking the lunar material has received.

There is one theory which remains to be discussed, and it is widely accepted today.

The Giant Impactor Theory (sometimes called The Ejected Ring Theory): This theory proposes that a planetesimal (or small planet) the size of Mars struck the Earth just after the formation of the solar system, ejecting large volumes of heated material from the outer layers of both objects. A disk of orbiting material was formed, and this matter eventually stuck together to form the Moon in orbit around the Earth. This theory can explain why the Moon is made mostly of rock and how the rock was excessively heated. Furthermore, we see evidence in many places in the solar system that such collisions were common late in the formative stages of the solar system. This theory is discussed further below.

More About The Giant Impactor Theory

In the mid-1970s, scientists proposed the giant impact scenario for the formation of the Moon. The idea was that an off-center impact of a roughly Mars-sized body with a young Earth could provide Earth with its fast initial spin, and eject enough debris into orbit to form the Moon. If the ejected material came primarily from the mantles of the Earth and the impactor, the lack of a sizeable lunar core was easily understood, and the energy of the impact could account for the extra heating of lunar material required by analysis of lunar rock samples obtained by the Apollo astronauts.

For nearly a decade, the giant impact theory was not believed by most scientists. However, in 1984, a conference devoted to lunar origin prompted a critical comparison of the existing theories. The giant impact theory emerged from this conference with nearly consensus support by scientists, enhanced by new models of planet formation that suggested large impacts were actually quite common events in the late stages of terrestrial planet formation.

The basic idea is this: about 4.45 billion years ago, a young planet Earth -- a mere 50 million years old at the time and not the solid object we know today-- experienced the largest impact event of its history. Another planetary body with roughly the mass of Mars had formed nearby with an orbit that placed it on a collision course with Earth. When young Earth and this rogue body collided, the energy involved was 100 million times larger than the much later event believed to have wiped out the dinosaurs. The early giant collision destroyed the rogue body, likely vaporized the upper layers of Earth's mantle, and ejected large amounts of debris into Earth orbit. Our Moon formed from this debris.

Attached files I3CAIQXBIYCAEVMNJCCAI0RCXGCANPUFIYCAT658GWCAB42X39CAYSJTOCCACUMRKQCAOEVDCQCA368KXRCACK3YZWCAQRIB0ICA (2.6 KB) 
Chezzie

origins of our moon

Post by Chezzie »

We're off to Button Moon, we'll follow Mr. Spoon,

Button Moon, Button Moon.

We've been to Button Moon, we've followed Mr. Spoon,

Button Moon, Button Moon. We've been to Button Moon,

Button Moon x 4 (be back soon) Button Moon.

Button Moon was originally conceived by Ian Allen as a stage show for Playboard Puppets in 1978. Allen adapted it into a TV series for Thames two years later. The first series of 13 programmes was transmitted in 1980. A further 6 series of 13 programmes followed, making a total of ninety-one different Button Moon adventures. The series were repeated on a yearly basis for Thames TV up until 1988. All 91 episodes have been shown on satellite channel UK Gold since spring 1993.

Narration was by Robin Parkinson. Puppeteers included Ian Allen, John Thirtle, Alistair Fullarton, Sue Dacre, Chris Leith, Judith Bucklow, Ian Brown, Tony Holthamand, and others. The incidental music for the series was written by Peter Goslin.

The show's melancholy theme tune was composed and performed by Peter Davison and Sandra Dickinson, who were married at the time. They are best known for their roles as the Doctor (from Doctor Who), and Trillian (from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy), respectively.

Attached files
Chezzie

origins of our moon

Post by Chezzie »

Oh now your just being up youranus......As If Sunny!!!!!!!!!!:wah::wah::wah::wah:
Chezzie

origins of our moon

Post by Chezzie »

Bet you have saturn uranus waiting for me to get back from Comet havent cha??

These Marshmallows are to die for...yum, nothing better whilst listening to Freddie Mercury on my complutor :wah::wah::wah:
Chezzie

origins of our moon

Post by Chezzie »

Stop Moonin around Jimbo:wah:
Mia

origins of our moon

Post by Mia »

My moon is not made of cheese.

Daniyal

origins of our moon

Post by Daniyal »

The Holy Tablet Chapter One Tablet Six The Origin Of The Moon ( 19 x 3 = 57 )

Lo ! The Creation of the planet we call the Moon today , you may ask , why are you calling the Moon a planet . That is because , that's exactly what it is . Let's see ; The word planet means ; A non - luminous celestial body larger than an asteroid or a comet , illuminated by light from a star , such as the sun , around which it revolves , From the Middle English , from Old French planets , from Late Latin planets , from Greek planetes , variants of planes , planet- from planasthai , meaning '' to wander '' . You shall see , how the moon did just that , wandered of into space to become what is called the Moon today , or the Month .

( 2 ) . It came about because of the Maldekian fighter ship from the Nings fleet called the South Wind . The South Wind came crashing down into the planet Tiamat with plutonium , a highly explosive weapon . The word Moon comes from the word Monos , who was the Greek deity of Sarcasm , and of pain for the hurt that Luna felt , because he wanted rule of all the stars of the heaven and earth , and his sarcasm , in dealing with the Dinneers . Luna brought his plea before as to his wish to rule the Sun . Moon and all the Stars , and was voted down by the Igigi . in his rejection , because of his sarcasm , he became a deity amongst The Euro - Americans who are some descendants of the Greeks , and Romans . They will tell you , that this name originated with them however , the name Moon , was adopted from the Ancient Egyptian deity Monthu , the deity of Thebes , who fell into disfavor with the mortals due to royal . He was a Lunar deity . where the Greek stole their concept from .

( 3 ) . The planet Earth , Qi was known then as Tiamat , This explosion created what is called today the Crand Canyon , and giving birth to another small planet in its own obit , rotating around this newly formed planet , Qi .

( 4 ) . This Newly - Formed Planet was named Sheshqi , meaning '' Celestial Deity who protects '' Earth / Qi '' , Now called the Moon , which created a Lunar orbit around the planet Qi . It's now 283, 900 miles from Earth .

( 5 ) . The Moon is now a bleak piece of the planet Earth .

( 6 ) . So with most of the waters dried on the Moon , because its waters are on Earth , she keeps pulling on the waters of this planet.

( 7 ) The Moon was not blasted enough to make a complete ture by itself , while rotating around the planet Earth .

( 8 ) . Therefore , you never see the other side , before it is again entering into the shaded side of the planet Earth . There is a base , called Moon Base 12 up there . You just can't see it and they don't want you to know about it .

( 9 ) . Humans are living in dome homes , and there are being Laboratories for minning on the Moon .

( 10 ) . So you have the evening tide pulling on . the waters of the planet Earth . Without this process of the water , all the Vegetation would Die .

( 11 ) . Those that live on the planet Shesqi would also die .

( 12 ) . Shesqi was first covered with Life and Vegetation , just like Earth today . For instance , there are even certain Radioactive Elements found deep in the Earth , that are found in the Crust of the Moon . And this once being a thought of an ir-reality , has now been confirmed by Scientist on March 5 , 1998 that there is Ice on the Moon . There are pockets of Ice Crystals that have been found beneath the Lunar surface by a Robot survey Spacecraft . The Lunar prospector's Neutron Spectrometer sent back Data indicating the presence of significant amounts of Hydrogen distributed in the loose Lunar Soil at the bottom of Polar Craters . The Ice was found in Lunar South Pole , as well as in the Craters of the North Pole .

( 13 ) . All Life Died on Sheshqi because of the explosion of a Warship that came from the Planet Maldek , that got caught in the Gravitational Pull Of Nibiru , and Crashed into the Planet Tiamat , and caused the breaking away of a Moon called Sheshqi .

( 14 ) . The Female's Menstrual Cycle is approximately a 29 1 / 2 day cycle , which coincides with the 4 phases of the Moon , making Her symbol the Square , while the Male's symbol , being the Sun , is a Circle .

( 15 ) . The 4 quarters start from full to 3 / 4 , or from 3 / 4 to 1 / 2 , or 1 / 2 to full Moon again .

( 16 ) . A secret name of the Moon is Haylal , meaning '' the crescent '' , a symbol of Diana who is also called Sin , symbol of Baphomet from French Mahomet for Muhammadan , the 5 - Pointed Interlocking Inverted Star . The movement of the Moon each cycle , 12 in each year ; that is 3 sets of four phases and is the symbol of the 5 P's , which are the roots of their laws ; Polytheism , Politics , Psychology , Philosophy and Penal ,

( 17 ) . This Moon called Sheshqi , or Qamar by the Muhammadan's is 2 , 160 miles , or about 1 / 2 the size of the planet Earth ,

( 18 ) . Which is 7 , 926 miles ; and is composed basically of the same minerals , that have been analyzed from rocks brought back from the Moon and then compared to those on the planet Earth .

( 19 ) . The Moon still has erupting volcanoes on it . The bases have been discovered on the Moon to date . They were reactivated and are being used to mine Moon minerals .

( 20 ) . Moon Data ; Diameter = 2 , 160 miles . Distance from Tiamat = 238 , 900 miles . The Moon makes one complete Orbit around Tiamat every 27 . 33 Earth days . It spin on its own Axis 27 . 35 Earth days . Some say every 27 . 32 days .

( 21 ) . The Moon consists of 4 quarters First quarter , new Moon , last quarter , full Moon . It is divided by Two Crescents and Two Gibbous stages called Phases .

( 22 ) . El Gadush Garun '' The Holy Qur'aan '' speaks clearly of the splitting away of Al Qamar , the Moon from Al Ard , the Earth .

( 23 ) . It says in its 37th degree that has been changed to the 54th degree , verse 1 and 2 ; The Hour ' Is Coming Close And The Moon Is Split Asunder . And If They See A Sign They Turn Away And They Says ; '' It Is But A Form , Of Magic .

( 24 ) . The true Muslims are to have faith according to one of their own , Al Baizawi ; When Those In Doubt Asked Muhammad For A Sign , The Moon Appeared Split In Two .

( 25 ) . It's believed by them also that the last day will be noted by the Moon's eclipse and they are to prostrate twice . This is written in the 31st degree that has been changed to the 75th degree verses 8 through 10 ; And The Moon Is Eclipsed . And The Sun And The Moon Are Gathered Together . ( These Days You See The Sun And The Moon Out Together In Midday ) . The ( Enosite ) Shall Say On That Day , '' Where Is The Place To Escape ?

( 26 ) . Muhammad in El's Holy Garun swears by it three time ; Once in the 4th degree that has been changed to the 74th degree , verses 32 through 39 ; Neverthe less And The Moon ' And The Shadow Hour Period When It It Passed . And , The Early Daytime Hour , When It Appears , Surely It , ( Hell ) Is One Of The Biggest Calamities . A Warning To The Mortals In Skin ; To Those Of You Who Will To Go Forward Progress ( In Agreeableness , Follow The Rites Of Abrawhawm / Abram , Or Ibrahiym ) Or Remain Behind - ( Stay In Disagreebleness ; Follow Rites Other Than Abram's Rites ) Every Nafs 'Spirit / Person ; Is Held In Pledge For That Which It Has Earn . Except For The Companions Of The Right Hand ( The True Muslims , Peaceful Ones And Their Seed , The Ahlil Bayt ) .

( 27 ) . The True Muslims , Peaceful Ones , And Their Seed , The Ahil Bayt , That Is The Ansaaruallah The Only Muslims Who Strive For Pristine Purity .

( 28 ) . Again , Muhammad swears in the 83rd degree , which was changed to the 84th degree , verse 16 - 19 ; So NeverTheLess , I Swear By The Red Glow Of The Sun When It Darkens , And The Shadow Hour Period . And What It Gathers Together ( Shrouds ) . And The Moon When It Becomes Full . That You Shall Most Certainly Pass From Plane To Plane ( Life After Death ) .

( 29 ) . And the 26th degree , now changed to the 92st , verses 1 through 10 , says ; And the sun , and its radiance . And the moon , when it follows after it , And the daytime ( afternoon ) when it is brightened by it , and by the shadow hour period , when it screens it , and the sky and what built it , and the planet Earth and what landscaped it . And the spirit / person and what perfected it . So He ( he not we ) inspired it , ( the spirit to overstand ) its wickedness , and its trembling at the mention . He who purifies it , ( his spirit ) has certainly become prosperous . And certainly he who buries it , ( his spirit ) has certainly failed .

( 30 ) . The crescent moon holds such great meaning to them that it is their symbol .

( The Story Of Luna )

( 31 ) . The Moon as you know it today is in its latter state . It was once a part of an enormous planet Tiamat , 24 , 000 , 000 , 000 billion years ago , before it broke off 11,000,000,000 billion years ago , and before that it belonged to an even greater planet called Tiwawat . Before the planet Tiwawat was blown away by a crazy scientist , by the name of Luna in an attempt to explode the whole planet .

( 32 ) . Luna's attempt to explode the whole planet Tiwawat caused the breaking away of a moon called Kingu , or Lunar meaning '' great emissary '' , which happened 66,000,000,000 billion years ago .

( 33 ) . He placed a bomb called Balus , which was made from Plutonium , that came from his original home in Pluto , and placed it in , Shamballah , which was then called Esharra , Plutonium's name was derived from the planet Pluto . It is a radioactive chemical element , and bears the symbol Pu . Its atomic number is 94 , and its atomic weight is 239.13 . Plutonium is one of the main elements used in Nucler Weapons .

( 34 ) . In the center of the planet Earth is a long thirty mile tube , due to the Plutonium Bomb .

( 35 ) . When Kingu , the moon broke away , Luna himself was on that part .

( 36 ) . Luna , or Lunar , wanted to rule the Sun , Moon and all the Stars .

( 37 ) . He only ruled the lower half of the planet Tiwawat that you call earth today , equal in power with the ruler of the upper half , however he wanted to rule the whole planet . He brought his request before the council of Dinneers , and was rejected by the Igigis because of his Sarcasm , which is why he became known as Moon , deity of Sarcasm and pain . His rejection angered him , and he decided to blow up the planet Tiwawat .

( 38 ) . Luna is an old deity who was disagreeable and ruled the planet Kingu before it died and its water dried up . due to it being thrown off into its own Orbit by Nibiru .

( 39 ) . He was the deity of the Moon , Kingu also called Lunar and his intentions were evil . Luna lived and ruled Kingu , 66 , 000 , 000 , 000 , billion years ago after it broke away from Tiwawat , the original Earth , which came with the original creation of this Solar System , that exploded from the Milky Way . The Milky Way was formed from a massive Sun called Sal collapsing and exploding outward . Then the Milky Way exploded again and gave birth to our present day Sun called Shamush or Haylius which is 93 , 000,000,000 billion years old .

( 40 ) . Before this Sun called Shamush became a ball of gas containing hydrogen and helium , it was an active planet called Aum , containing all of the planet , Moons and Satellites which make up the Solar System .

( 41 ) . The Sun was one tremendous mass , a planet called Aum . This Solar System was one of 19 Planets that surrounded a more massive Sun called Sal .

( 42 ) . Sal was named after its original ruler Sal or Sol , whose wife was named Arinna . Their combined rulership gives you the name Sal - Arinna , or Salarinna , shortened to Sol-ar , or simply Solar .

( 43 ) . This massive Sun Sal collapsed and exploded outward , and Aum got caught in the gravitational pull of Sal , and it exploded and gave birth to you Sun , Shamush . All 19 of the planets were hurled off into space and exploded to create 19 Galaxies in space and beyond . Galaxies are recorded as Population 1 , Population 2 , Population 3 , and Population 4 , and on Population 1 Galaxies are based on their age , are from Hundreds of Thousand of years old to 25 billion years old Population 2 is from 25 billion years old to 100 billion years old , and Population 3 from 1 trillion to 25 trillion , Population 4 is from 25 trillion to 100 trillion and on .

( 44 ) . The Milky Way , from the Latin via , way + lactea , milky , which is the Eighteenth Galaxy , taken its name from the Greek sea nymph , Galatea , from the Middle English Galaxie , '' The Milky Way '' , from Late Latin Galaxies , from Greek '' milky '' , from Gala , Galakt - , Meaning '' Milk '' , This Milky Way Galaxy exploded again to create the present Solar System the new heaven and new earth will reveal a scond and third Sun , yet at this point you have one Sun called Shamush or Haylius , and 10 Planet called 1 . Mercury , 2 . Venus , 3 . Earth , 4 . Mars , 5 . Jupiter , 6 Saturn , 7 . Titan , 8 . Uranus , 9 , Neptune , 10 . Pluto , and on the outside the Eleventh planet being Maldek , and also Planet X , Another Name For The Twelfth Planet When You Include The Sun And The Moon , As Planets , It Becones Nibiru .

( 45 ) . This was the making of the 18th Galaxy ruled by the signs of the Zodiac called Solar Biology .

( 46 ) . This all took place 76,000,000,000,000trillion years ago . It's called the birth of the universe from Triple Darkness .

( 47 ) . Luna wanted to rule the whole universe , so he used over 30,000,000 million tons of atomic energy to blow up Tiwawat , thinking that it would shift the Orbit of the planets , and cause a planetary collapse , or star holocaust .

( 48 ) . He was originally a Humanoid Type Maldekite from Gaga / Pluto who lived on Tiwawat ,after they had crashed down and he tried to rule all beings on Earth . The Maldekians , and their slaves the Troglodytes , also know as Masmukiyya have been using the vast seas of the planet Earth for billions of years as a home base under the Bermuda Triange , also called the Angel's Triangle

( 49 ) . Luna was originally from Gaga , which was later called Pluto or Platoon , a planet that was also occupied by the Maldekians , or Troglodytes , as well as the Hindus , who resided on Pluto after they left their planet Nirvana , and mixed with the Maldekians , of which Luna was a product of . These beings also lived on planets like Titan , Europa , and Earth that are in this Milky Way Galaxy . Also other planets such as the bright stars Betelgeuse , and Rigel and many others . All a part of the Six Star Constellation Orion , called also Ouranos , and Kesiyl which is help up by the Sirius Star Constellation , A Star in the Constellation Canis Major , the brightest star in the sky , approximately 8 . 6 Like-Years distant from Earth . Also called the Dog Star , Sothis , From Latin Sirius , from Greek Seirios , from Seirios , burning . Canis Major and Canis Minor are The Two Dogs Of Orion the Hunter , a nearby Constellation , containing the star Betelgeuse , with which Sirius and Procyon together form an Equilateral Triange . The Orion is Constellation located on the Celestril Equator east of Taurus . It is an oblong Configuration with three stars in line near its center , in the Orion Belt , called the Nebula . It is represented on pictorial charts as the figure of Orion , it was called Sahu the Soul of Usir , Osiris . Three bright stars represent his belt . 1 . Alnitak , 2 . Alnilam , 3 . Mintaka . This is the home of the Agreeable Anunnaqi , or Aluhum , and the Disagreeable 4 . Winds , which make up 1 . Betelgeuse , 2 . Bellatrix , 3 . Rigel , and 4 . Saiph , under the watchful eye of Sept , also called Sirius , and Sothis where Nibiru took residence . There is also three Fainter Stars aligned South of the Belt . Alpha ( a ) Orionis , or Betelgeuse , is located in the left corner of the oblong , which corresponds to Orion's Shoulder . Beta ( b ) Orionis , or Rigel , is diagonally opposite Betelgeuse A Nebula surrounding the Three Stars making Orion's Sword is one of the most conspicuous bright Nebulas in the heavens .

( 50 ) . Lunar's daughter was also called Luna , and his wife was called Hyperion .

( 51 ) . Lunar's also had a daughter , named Persephone , and she married Pluto , also known as Hades , a son of Kronos and Rhea , ruler of the Underworld .

( 52 ) . Rhea was from Uranus , which was the name of the ruler of that planet , and his wife Gaea , mother of Poseidon .

( 53 ) . Gaea was ruler in Titan , where there were great cyclopes , which are of any race of one - eyed giants , who reputedly descended from Titan , inhabiting the island of Sicily . From the Latin , from Greek Kuklos ; Kuklos , meaning '' Circle '' Eye '' . There were also furies , which are the three terrible , Winged Goddesses with Serpentine Hair , Alecto , Megaera , and Tisiphone , who pursue and punish does of unavenged crimes . From the Middle English furie , from Old French , from Latin furia , from furere , meaning '' to rage '' , and also there were giants , meaning a person or thing of great size . from the Middle English from Old French geant , jaiant , from Vulgar Latin '' gagas , gagant , from Latin gigas , from Greek gigas .

( 54 ) . These were the rulers in this solar system after and before the crash of Nibiru's winds into Tiamat ; Yet There Were Giants In This Earth Before Kadmon ( Adam ) the Zamzummims , meaning '' plotters ' the Emims , meaning '' Terrors '' Philistims , meaning '' Immigrants '' and Rephaims , meaning '' Healers '' .

( 55 ) . With the wind ships of the Maldekians , also known as the Valkuns . when trillions were billions , and billions were millions , and millions were thousands ;

( 56 ) . This is in accordance to the motion of your planet around Afsu , the Sun ; and how far your planet was from it .

( 57 ) . So the Moon as a satellite of the Planet Earth has 3 birth date records ; 11,000,000,000

billion , it break off from the planet Tiamat , Earth 24,000,000,000 billion the recreation of the planet Earth , and 76,000,000,000 trillion the original creation of the entire universe . Just as the conception of a mortal goes through 3 phases to birth , that which is declared the Moon today , had went through three separate periods in it path to becoming what it is .

By Dr . M.Z.York 33 / 720
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Oscar Namechange

origins of our moon

Post by Oscar Namechange »

spot;741587 wrote: Once upon a time Suzy the Galactic Rat was startled by a loud noise. "What is that loud noise", she asked herself. "It might be anything, I'd better hide until it goes away".

Picking up the piece of cheese she'd been nibbling on for the last few million years she scurried from star to star until she found one with a lot of planets. First she tried hiding behind one with rings but the rings tangled in her whiskers whenever she got close. She tried the next one in but it was far too big and made her as nervous as the noise did. She went to hide behind the innermost planet but her legs stuck out so far that she could still be seen even when she huddled down as small as she could get.

Finally she tried the blue planet and stayed hiding behind it until the noise went away and everything was peaceful again. She crept out twitching her whiskers and decided the coast was clear. She ran off to play leaving her cheese next to the blue planet, but she went so far out of sight that to this very day she's never found it again though she keeps on looking.

That piece of cheese, dear readers, is what the people on the blue planet call their moon. One day Suzy will find it again and it won't half be a shock to the people when she turns up to take it away.

Another 20 litres for £12 Spot?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

origins of our moon

jimbo;741584 wrote: i have often wondered where our moon come from or how it came into being

i know kathy is good at this sort of thing as are many others on FG:thinking:

the three possibilities that i can think of are :thinking:

as the earth formed in a molten fire ball a bit sort of formed as a smaller fire ball and stayed in earths gravity and presto instant moon ,i have heard though if this happened it would have the same iron content as earth it does not so maybe not this theory

theory two

the moon just sort of drifted into earths gravity and got stuck there ,to me this does not seem possibly ...thought please chaps :thinking:

the theory that does work for me is big impact theory any one else have a different theory please :)

NOVA Online | To the Moon | Origins

The origin of the moon is very simple Jumbo. It was put there by a Labour government to tax shortly after the big bang. Unfortunatly, Thatcher sold it shortly afterwards under a Conservative Government.

However, the moon did not see the economic difficulty's coming with so many inflated mortgages and had to be bailed out by the Government and the tax payer. His Gordoness owns the moon now and expects to ride the moon recession after the export of moon dust fell dramatically all because of America.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
qsducks

origins of our moon

Post by qsducks »

spot;741587 wrote: Once upon a time Suzy the Galactic Rat was startled by a loud noise. "What is that loud noise", she asked herself. "It might be anything, I'd better hide until it goes away".

I always tell my kids that the moon is just one big ball of cheese.:wah:
Oscar Namechange

origins of our moon

jimbo;1092898 wrote: so gordon did not just save the world it was the complete solar system :):)

Correct Jumbo. His lovliness has also had to bail out the rest of the solar system after the export of comets fell dramatically afyer 'Lehman's' bank went bust in America.

Although His Gordoness does predict a sharp rise in UV rays due to greenhouse gasses all caused by America. This will stave off some of the economic collapse in our solar system.

Return to “Space and Astronomy”