Virgin Galactic Public Space Travel

RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

www.virgingalactic.com

I'm not sure I trust the dude from Virgin Records to fly my holiday butt into the ether, but for $200,000, you can try it. Bookings began in 2005. I'd like to know just when they're going to start taking off.

Would YOU trust this program to take you safely in and out of space? And does it go far enough into space to warrant such a price?
spot

Post by spot »

2011, yes, and yes you get around 20 minutes freefall outside the atmosphere. Nobody else is offering, take it or leave it.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Post by 911 »

You probably just go round and round with a needle up your butt :wah::D
When choosing between two evils, I always like to take the one I've never tried before.

Mae West
SlipStream

Post by SlipStream »

think I'll hold fire until things realy take off.
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

i think virgin should let all the pilots be women at least they would have no trouble finding a space big enough to park in :wah::wah:

:-3
spot

Post by spot »

jimbo;670255 wrote: i think virgin should let all the pilots be women at least they would have no trouble finding a space big enough to park in :wah::wah:The words "Destiny Angel" sprang into my mind as I read that. It's scary what's stuck round the back of my mind, I wish some of it would stay hidden more from view.

Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

spot;670298 wrote: The words "Destiny Angel" sprang into my mind as I read that. It's scary what's stuck round the back of my mind, I wish some of it would stay hidden more from view.

spectrum is green :-3 s i g colonel white :thinking:

Return to “Space and Astronomy”