Wallace Gromit

robinseggs

Wallace Gromit

Post by robinseggs »

Just took my kids to see Wallace and Gromit...Were-Rabbit movie. Not so great......did anybody else see/like this one???
Nature laughs Last
OpenMind

Wallace Gromit

Post by OpenMind »

Wallace and Grommit is nice as an aside, but I can't say I'd go out of my way to see the film.
robinseggs

Wallace Gromit

Post by robinseggs »

The kids were off school on friday and I wanted to take them to see a movie but it was "slim-pickens" on the kids movies..........our other choice was the Tim Burton film Corpse Bride....which I think my boys would have liked but not so sure about the 3 yr old girl. Overall Wallace was definately cute but a little of a slow mover. I wouldn't say don't go see it though.
Nature laughs Last
lady cop

Wallace Gromit

Post by lady cop »

i have only seen previews of wallace and grommit,but they look cute to me. :)
OpenMind

Wallace Gromit

Post by OpenMind »

lady cop wrote: i have only seen previews of wallace and grommit,but they look cute to me. :)

The first time you see them, you will love them. It's so well done too (originally done frame by frame adjusting the models for each frame). A whole species of creatures (under the heading Creature Comforts) developed from the original Wallace and Grommit series. Despite my own comments, I would recommend it to anyone who hasn't been introduced. They're still well loved in England. Has Bothwell told you anything about them?
lady cop

Wallace Gromit

Post by lady cop »

i will ask him tomorrow. funniest thing i ever saw was chicken run!
OpenMind

Wallace Gromit

Post by OpenMind »

lady cop wrote: i will ask him tomorrow. funniest thing i ever saw was chicken run!
Oh yes, same sort of style of animation. Chicken Run was brilliant.

Return to “Films Cinema Forum”