The Last Horror Movie - DVD

RABIES

Post by RABIES »

Grubbily authentic and shockingly brutal, The Last Horror Movie is one sick little puppy. A micro-budget Brit horror pic about ordinary madness caught on camcorder, it takes reality TV to the limit and beyond. Silver-tongued serial killer Max Parry (Kevin Howarth) invites us to watch as he shoots a fly-on-the-wall documentary about his working practices. Billed as "an intelligent film about murder", it's a snuff movie showcase of Max's greatest hits overlaid with his suave, amoral commentary about the nature of killing. Looking more like an investment banker than a serial killer, Max is an ordinary middle-class suburbanite who shoots wedding videos by day and snuff movies by night. A remorseless psychopath with a flair for self-promotion, he wants to prove that we're all capable of murder. Following in the mockumentary footsteps of sardonic Belgian serial killer flick Man Bites Dog, director Julian Richards' film is far more disturbing than its premise might promise. Richards doesn't flinch from showing murder most foul in all its grisly detail.

Attached files
kmhowe72

Post by kmhowe72 »

you must be new. welcome to forum garden. I am Kmhowe. Anyway I am not from England, and I have know knowledge of what movie you are talking about . But I looking forward to see the extrocism of Emily Rose. How about you.:-3
kmhowe
RABIES

Post by RABIES »

Extrocism of Emily Rose? you have lost me there? :confused:
kmhowe72

Post by kmhowe72 »

Extrosism of emily Rose is a movie that is coming out in the theaters here in the states. and I was saying I was looking forward for thar to come on vidio.
kmhowe
RABIES

Post by RABIES »

Right, I will have to keep my eye out for that one. As for THE LAST HORROR MOVIE its on video and DVD in the US, so you should be able to find a copy in your local Blockbuster.

Where are you oroginally from KMHOWE72?

Return to “Films Cinema Forum”