constantine

kmhowe72

constantine

Post by kmhowe72 »

My husband and I bought the dvd has well last week. I guess I should got the directors cut. But anyway it took us three times to watch it over the weekend.to really understanfd it. It was interesting, but I didn't know it was from a dc comit strip.

Anyway makes me sick how he could smoke all those cigarettes. I don't think their was one scene he had in their that he wasn't smoking in. It was pretty gross when LU, took the cancer out. He would be a good surgent.

Ya his acting was dry. Not real passionate. But it was a good movie. Sort of like the prosphacies movies.
kmhowe
minks

constantine

Post by minks »

kmhowe72 wrote: My husband and I bought the dvd has well last week. I guess I should got the directors cut. But anyway it took us three times to watch it over the weekend.to really understanfd it. It was interesting, but I didn't know it was from a dc comit strip.

Anyway makes me sick how he could smoke all those cigarettes. I don't think their was one scene he had in their that he wasn't smoking in. It was pretty gross when LU, took the cancer out. He would be a good surgent.

Ya his acting was dry. Not real passionate. But it was a good movie. Sort of like the prosphacies movies.

We watched that last week kinda cool and yeah smoking Keeanu OMG maybe those were popeye cigs ahahahaha

He is a crap actor pity he is Canadian sheesh.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
BabyRider

constantine

Post by BabyRider »

ArnoldLayne wrote: However, please, someone tell Keanu Reeves that he cant act his way out of a paper bag. Jeez he's bad
Who cares if he can act??! He's great eye candy!! :yh_drool
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

minks

constantine

Post by minks »

BabyRider wrote: Who cares if he can act??! He's great eye candy!! :yh_drool

hahahaha bad girl........
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
BabyRider

constantine

Post by BabyRider »

minks wrote: hahahaha bad girl........
Yer darn tootin'!!! :yh_bigsmi
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Accountable

constantine

Post by Accountable »

flopstock wrote: So, what you're saying here is that you've never actually seen 'bill and ted's excellent adventure?':D
Yes, it's sad to see one peak so early. :(
MicahLorain

constantine

Post by MicahLorain »

I loved Constantine. Great story and visuals. I know now not to commit suicide!!! The scenes of hell were bodacious. I don't see the need to require every actor be an over emotive, campy Jim Carrey. A dry character like Reeves is refreshing to myself. Of course a dry actor in a love story would be and has proven to be disastrous, I still think there are PLENTY of great films where the actor shouldn't be the centerpeice. Disaster flicks, most war movies, The Matrix type films, other sci-fi, etc.
Accountable

constantine

Post by Accountable »

That's true, Micah. To give credit where credit is due, you really have to hand it to his marketing team!
BabyRider

constantine

Post by BabyRider »

ArnoldLayne wrote: Matrix....Great film

Keanu Reeves.......Bad actor

Van Damme......Worse actor

His films.......Even worse :D
Let's see.....

Yep

Yep

Yep

Yep.

You're right on all counts, Arnold. The thing about Reeves's films: You're so caught up in the great visuals and effects, that you forget you're watching a crappy actor. Matrix and Constantine are great examples of that. I finally rented Constantine, and really did enjoy the special effects, but no, Keanu leaves a lot to be desired. Oh, and I'm still smoking, too. :yh_bigsmi

(P.S. Don't even get me started about the total waste of screen space that is Jean Claude and all his films.)
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Return to “Films Cinema Forum”