Tom Katie

spot

Tom Katie

Post by spot »

Who is Katie Holmes?

OK,OK, google, I know. Do I care enough?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
abbey

Tom Katie

Post by abbey »

I take it he has a film to promote then? :sneaky:
Nuthrday

Tom Katie

Post by Nuthrday »

You know, Tom's never been one of my favorites (that's reserved for George Clooney), but he does seem to be a very nice guy. I couldn't care much less, really, and you guys all seem to be of the same opinion. Good luck, happy life, but get out of my face already! Oh, and maybe he's not gay, maybe he's Bi!
spot

Tom Katie

Post by spot »

All those filled-pouch muscle poses I saw of him suggest gay - it's a well known fact that gays have an average three inches more to give than straights, and Tom is firehose quality.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
BTS

Tom Katie

Post by BTS »

spot wrote: All those filled-pouch muscle poses I saw of him suggest gay - it's a well known fact that gays have an average three inches more to give than straights, and Tom is firehose quality.
Please do show us spot where this FACT comes from........Enlarge our shriveled minds
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
spot

Tom Katie

Post by spot »

BTS, the honest truth is that if you showed me a photo line-up, I'd have no idea which was Tom Cruise. I'm mocking the celebrity cult, not making a serious comment. Why on earth anyone would want to know anything about the off-screen life of a film actor is beyond my comprehension. It seems invasive of the actor, and demeaning of the enquirer. How long Tom's firehose is? I have no accurate information for you. My personal knowledge of firehoses is limited to my own.
BTS

Tom Katie

Post by BTS »

spot wrote: BTS, the honest truth is that if you showed me a photo line-up, I'd have no idea which was Tom Cruise. I'm mocking the celebrity cult, not making a serious comment. Why on earth anyone would want to know anything about the off-screen life of a film actor is beyond my comprehension. It seems invasive of the actor, and demeaning of the enquirer. How long Tom's firehose is? I have no accurate information for you. My personal knowledge of firehoses is limited to my own.
Not interested inthat either.

I was refering to this crock you posted!

- it's a well known fact that gays have an average three inches more to give than straights,
spot

Tom Katie

Post by spot »

BTS wrote: Not interested inthat either.

I was refering to this crock you posted!

- it's a well known fact that gays have an average three inches more to give than straights,That, squire, was covered by "I'm mocking the celebrity cult, not making a serious comment". If you're trying to tell me you've three inches spare on what I've got, I'm not really interested - I don't go with guys.
BTS

Tom Katie

Post by BTS »

spot wrote: That, squire, was covered by "I'm mocking the celebrity cult, not making a serious comment". If you're trying to tell me you've three inches spare on what I've got, I'm not really interested - I don't go with guys.
Dood.........you are a work of art.

First you post a stupid statement:

Quote:

Originally Posted by spot

All those filled-pouch muscle poses I saw of him suggest gay - it's a well known fact that gays have an average three inches more to give than straights, and Tom is firehose quality.

Then call it a "fact". When I ask you to prove this so called "fact" you turn it around that I am hitting on you (sorry don't get too thrilled, you are not my type spot).

I know you have a hard time distinguishing fact from fiction, but PLEASE don't call out a "fact" without being able to back it up.

Don't forget it was you who brought up the fire hose size in the first place. Be it in fun or not
spot

Tom Katie

Post by spot »

BTS wrote: When I ask you to prove this so called "fact" you turn it around that I am hitting on you (sorry don't get too thrilled, you are not my type spot).Look, mate, I have been told on several occasions that I have more coy infectious charm than Goldie Hawn in her prime, and a visibly tighter bum to go with it. I could excite the three-day-dead. I take care to put on less aftershave than usual before walking through cemeteries, out of respect for the neighbors. Don't go assuming that I couldn't get a tremble out of you if I wanted one.

BTS wrote: I know you have a hard time distinguishing fact from fiction, but PLEASE don't call out a "fact" without being able to back it up.

Don't forget it was you who brought up the fire hose size in the first place. Be it in fun or notI shall take great care in future to flag any post I make which is not entirely serious with a specific "BTS watch out this is a joke" prefix. Sheesh!(tm).
spot

Tom Katie

Post by spot »

flopstock wrote: ...if I was, i'd take up yodalling.. :Dawed silence... blimey. wow. One doesn't get many posts like that. This week's star prizewinner is... Flopstock!
nvalleyvee

Tom Katie

Post by nvalleyvee »

flopstock wrote: Not that my experience is such that i could give you a scientific comparison, but I view the inch question kinda like i do the boob question. Guys are always nice enough to point out that more then a handful is a waste -to us less endowed females. I think it's sweet.

So to put my view of guys in a delicate manner, I'm not that interested in having my tonsils tickled...if I was, i'd take up yodalling.. :D

Good one - and if the truth be known I think most women would agree with you. :driving:
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper

Return to “Films Cinema Forum”