Lassie Come Home

capt_buzzard

Lassie Come Home

Post by capt_buzzard »

Lassie is a film star considered so American that her portrait hangs in the MGM studio's hall of fame and her paw prints are cast indelibly in the pavement of Sunset Boulevard.

But her new and latest film is being made in Ireland and the Isle of Man, with a little bit of the highlands of Scotland in for good measure.

The film is a joint Anglo-Irish pruduction featuring Peter O'Toole, Gregor Fisher and Samantha Morton. It is hoped that the film will be released by Christmas.

Irish Independent News
valerie

Lassie Come Home

Post by valerie »

I wouldn't mind seeing another good Lassie movie. Played by a "Laddie"

of course!!:D
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

capt_buzzard

Lassie Come Home

Post by capt_buzzard »

She has chased baddied, leapt from burning buildings and negotiated raging rapids.

Filming on 'Lassie', a 10.2m euro remake of Eric Knight's classic 1938 novel ''Lassie Come Home'', is currently under way near Bray in County Wicklow Southern Ireland.Around 175 crew,55 cast members and over 1,000 extras will be employed.

Peter O'Toole, who plays a Duke in the film. There are 3 dogs playing lassie, who are trained by Birds & Animals, the company that also worked on the Harry Potter film.
babygirl

Lassie Come Home

Post by babygirl »

I love those lassie films they are so cool i can't wait for the new lassie to come out
Live life to the max as you only get to do it once!! make your dreams come true :-4

Return to “Films Cinema Forum”