oh gawd, an amber frey movie!

lady cop

Post by lady cop »

aggghhhhh!!!! she's on greta right now, shilling the amber frey story...does it ever end? does her stupidity know no bounds in the seeking of a buck? does she not know she is yesterday's fishwrapper? can't she get a real job? rehash rehash. she and gloria (i never saw an ambulance i didn't chase allred) are babbling about how altruistic they are. how concerned for humanity. LOL LOL $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

I just saw a few clips from it on INSIDE EDITION.. :-5

The guy they choose for SCOTT is way better looking than he is, so that's a plus.

How many times does Laci's family have to be put through her death. Just a waste of time in my opinion. :mad:
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Yet another movie to add to my list of "Crap I will not waste my time on."
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

john8pies

Post by john8pies »

Well, must confess I had no idea who Amber Frey was - so I googled the name - and she looks good! - BUT having a quick read I immediately get the idea of where she`s at and what it`s all about - yuk!
Bothwell

Post by Bothwell »

John8, get to the opticians immediately,

Now now LC, you know St Amber and her mother superior Gloria Allred are doing this motivated only by altruism, as Gloria told you Amber wrote her book all by herself whithin 3 days of the verdict.

She is a paragon and was quite right to hand over her house keys and care of her young daughter to a man she had known for about 4.5seconds.

Her life had been turned upside down by this whirlwind romance, there she was utilising her certificate in manipulation from the university of Bumhole, Arkansas to carve out a carreer in the cuthroat world of the professional Masseuse. Along comes this handsome young man who just woos his erudite speech, oh and a rose. Love, unlike the rose blossoms, despite his frequent absences for business in europe, where incidentally he discovers the only known cobblestones in Paris, they continue the relationship. She felt sorry as Scott had "Lost" his wife, misplaced may have been a better word to use.

Sorry every one I got a bit carried away - Bothwell

I suggest the following cast :

Amber - Paris Hilton

Gloria - Jabba the Hut

Scott - That thing that came out of John Hurts stomach in Alien

Geragos - Any rodent that can act (on second thoughts just any rodent)

Greta - Herself

Jeff - Any ugly old git (sorry LC et al)

Scott's Mommy - Joan Crawford

Scott's daddy - Bela Lugosi
"I have done my duty. I thank God for it!"
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

tmbsgrl wrote: I don't think they should be putting Laci's family through all this all over again. Enough is enough.. How many times do they need to be reminded about what happened to their daughter, sister, and friend.it's all about the money Susie. they don't give a rat's arse about Laci's family and their sensibilities.

Return to “Films Cinema Forum”