Anna Karenina

spot

Anna Karenina

Post by spot »

I have a terrible suspicion, having just listened to Joe Wright on Radio 4, that I'm going to like it. The last time I felt such a foreboding was over Baz Luhrmann's Romeo and Juliet and I was right that time, despite Leonard Caprio's peculiar acting which I have taken pains to avoid watching ever since.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
AnneBoleyn

Anna Karenina

Post by AnneBoleyn »

"Leonard Caprio"?????? Ah, such disdain. :-)
spot

Anna Karenina

Post by spot »

I'm so pleased you recognized it.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
AnneBoleyn

Anna Karenina

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Birds of a feather...........:yh_hugs
Bruv

Anna Karenina

Post by Bruv »

Who is Leonard Caprio ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
spot

Anna Karenina

Post by spot »

Some tosser who can't act to save his life. I don't think he's English.
Bruv

Anna Karenina

Post by Bruv »

spot;1403548 wrote: Some tosser who can't act to save his life. I don't think he's English.

You talking about this bloke ?

I don't think he cares what you think.........nice to see the BBC get the speeling rite
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

Return to “Films Cinema Forum”