Saturday Night Streaming, 3rd March 2012

spot

Post by spot »

This, I think, may well be a great theatrical moment. I'm setting the time aside to join it.

Official Google Blog: Watch a star-studded reading of the play 8 live on YouTube this Saturday night
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Thanks spot. Looks like an interesting theater experiment & what a cast!
spot

Post by spot »

Startling, isn't it.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

spot;1386389 wrote: Startling, isn't it.
What's startling is that they are all in the same location at once! All these actors, Rob Reiner, George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Martin Sheen, Kevin Bacon, Jane Lynch, Matthew Morrison, Jamie Lee Curtis and others, all have great reputations when it comes to causes they believe in, for decades they've put their time & money where their mouths & hearts are. Marriage equality is a very important cause right now. It's time.

Return to “Films Cinema Forum”