Audrey Hepburn.

jones jones

Audrey Hepburn.

Post by jones jones »

I am a very serious follower of things 1920s, 1930s, 1940s and 1950s. I love everything from these periods, especially things “Hollywoodesque,”

So for quite some time now I have been bothered … well not really bothered, more like intrigued by this ceautie’s life. On the surface she is like the quintessential virginal princess but I keep thinking that if I dig deep enough I am gonna uncover a really, really dark side to this lady.

So I am gonna keep looking.

"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Snooz

Audrey Hepburn.

Post by Snooz »

I think she really was that kind and generous.

I really hated Breakfast at Tiffany's though... blasphemy?
jones jones

Audrey Hepburn.

Post by jones jones »

I on the other hand loved it ... perhaps I should start there or thereabouts!
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Snooz

Audrey Hepburn.

Post by Snooz »

I found this for you:

In Which Nothing About Audrey Hepburn's Ex-Husband Interests Us - Home - This Recording
jones jones

Audrey Hepburn.

Post by jones jones »

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm .... Coohil. I think I should make you a co-conspirator Snooze!

This from your link:

"And that’s the thing about Audrey Hepburn. She has darkness but it isn’t obvious. The problems of Marilyn Monroe became part of her legend but Audrey’s were carefully tucked away in a Givenchy handbag."
tabby

Audrey Hepburn.

Post by tabby »

I think Audrey Hepburn was as beautiful on the inside as on the outside. She brings to my mind the saying "Still waters run deep". I doubt she had a dark dark side but her sensuality and sexuality were simply not as overt as we expect from celebrities, even those of her time. It was there ... just not in your face.
Gentle Brother

Audrey Hepburn.

Post by Gentle Brother »

Ah! Audrey Hepburn - the ultimate screen icon. One of the most beautiful women - ever!
Gentle Brother

Audrey Hepburn.

Post by Gentle Brother »

Mirror image: That photographer leaves a lot to be desired....

Return to “Films Cinema Forum”