Sherlock Holmes, game of shadows

henrychalder

Post by henrychalder »

I had great expectations of this film coming out especially after enjoying the first Guy Richie interpretation of the extra eccentric Sherlock Holmes.

I was also expecting Guy Richie to use Noomi Rapace from, 'Girl with the Tattooed Dragon' in a more demanding role..what a pity I thought?

The film appears to have received a lot of criticism which I think is a little unfair as its still a very good film with very good scenes and special effects
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

henrychalder;1379099 wrote: I had great expectations of this film coming out especially after enjoying the first Guy Richie interpretation of the extra eccentric Sherlock Holmes.

I was also expecting Guy Richie to use Noomi Rapace from, 'Girl with the Tattooed Dragon' in a more demanding role..what a pity I thought?

The film appears to have received a lot of criticism which I think is a little unfair as its still a very good film with very good scenes and special effects

I've yet to see the film but will look forward to it.

In the meantime, a very please welcome back to you Sir :-)
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

I haven't even seen the first one yet but I heard it's very good. Maybe I'll rent it on amazon over the long Christmas weekend.

Return to “Films Cinema Forum”