The Viscous Kind

Nomad

The Viscous Kind

Post by Nomad »

The Viscous Kind YouTube - The Vicious Kind Official Trailer

Nomad's Rating:

I found this film to be highly erotic.

The relationship between two brothers, a father trying to connect with his sons and the young woman who gets between the three of them. The story begins when Caleb Sinclaire reluctantly picks up his brother Peter at college and brings him and his new girlfriend Emma home for the Thanksgiving holiday. Caleb, who recently broke up with his long-time girlfriend and is wary of relationships, warns Peter that Emma will end up hurting him, but he can't stop himself from being drawn to her. As Caleb's infatuation with Emma grows, he must decide whether to act on his feelings or protect his brother's first love.

I AM AWESOME MAN
CARLA

The Viscous Kind

Post by CARLA »

I will add this to my Netfix queue looks good.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Lon

The Viscous Kind

Post by Lon »

Nomad;1314196 wrote: The Viscous Kind YouTube - The Vicious Kind Official Trailer

Nomad's Rating:

I found this film to be highly erotic.

The relationship between two brothers, a father trying to connect with his sons and the young woman who gets between the three of them. The story begins when Caleb Sinclaire reluctantly picks up his brother Peter at college and brings him and his new girlfriend Emma home for the Thanksgiving holiday. Caleb, who recently broke up with his long-time girlfriend and is wary of relationships, warns Peter that Emma will end up hurting him, but he can't stop himself from being drawn to her. As Caleb's infatuation with Emma grows, he must decide whether to act on his feelings or protect his brother's first love.

I have added it to the number one position on my Netflix Q, have the brie and crackers, red wine in rediness, and will watch it at 8:30 PM Pacific------and will give a review tomorrow.
K.Snyder

The Viscous Kind

Post by K.Snyder »

Sounds like an utterly perverted orgy to me, but then again that's a compliment coming from the likes of myself!

:-2
Lon

The Viscous Kind

Post by Lon »

OK, I watched it-------------I didn't like the story line or the acting, I thought the food scenes at the zoo were over done and the animals looked like stuffed toys. The crash scenes were not realistic and having the credits in the middle of the film instead of the beginning or end is really too much. But other than that it was a great film.
Bill Sikes

The Viscous Kind

Post by Bill Sikes »

Sounds rather slow to wade through.
Nomad

The Viscous Kind

Post by Nomad »

Bill Sikes;1314239 wrote: Sounds rather slow to wade through.

Well if you enjoy realism and genuine acting then you may enjoy the film. The older brother was really phenomenal.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Tan

The Viscous Kind

Post by Tan »

OK woah.

It looks hilarious.
Tan
Nomad

The Viscous Kind

Post by Nomad »

Tan;1314430 wrote: OK woah.

It looks hilarious.

No its not that. Its more of a dark film.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Bill Sikes

The Viscous Kind

Post by Bill Sikes »

Nomad;1314429 wrote: Well if you enjoy realism and genuine acting then you may enjoy the film.

Sorry, I made a play on words there. It wasn't particularly noticable, it seems.
flopstock

The Viscous Kind

Post by flopstock »

Bill Sikes;1314457 wrote: Sorry, I made a play on words there. It wasn't particularly noticable, it seems.

If it makes you feel better, I got this faster then I got the besom comment of spots.:wah:
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Nomad

The Viscous Kind

Post by Nomad »

flopstock;1314533 wrote: If it makes you feel better, I got this faster then I got the besom comment of spots.:wah:

Um...excuse me, I hate to interrupt your little whimsical attempt at being witty but we are discussing my film at the moment.
I AM AWESOME MAN
flopstock

The Viscous Kind

Post by flopstock »

Nomad;1314964 wrote: Um...excuse me, I hate to interrupt you little whimsical attempt at being witty but we are discussing my film at the moment.

Okay... sounds kinda sappy to me..:D
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Return to “Films Cinema Forum”