Kick Ass

Queen_of_Hearts

Kick Ass

Post by Queen_of_Hearts »

Has anyone seen Kick Ass yet? How was it?
AussiePam

Kick Ass

Post by AussiePam »

The household 8 year old asked to be taken to this. Request refused. It was however telling that, of all the movies running during his school vacation, this was the one he wanted most to see.
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

beowulf

Kick Ass

Post by beowulf »

AussiePam;1304681 wrote: The household 8 year old asked to be taken to this. Request refused. It was however telling that, of all the movies running during his school vacation, this was the one he wanted most to see.

wise move...it has come into some criticism for its bad language by one of the lead charecters who is underage
The dogs philosophy on life. If you cant eat it, hump it or fight it,........ Pee on it and walk away!!

(/)

(-_-)

(")(")

AussiePam

Kick Ass

Post by AussiePam »

beowulf;1304689 wrote: wise move...it has come into some criticism for its bad language by one of the lead charecters who is underage

This kid was born in the UK but is now an Aussie, so bad language is ho hum (though he knows it usually just shows poor communications skills). It's the content that concerned me: an 11 year old who reportedly enjoys killing randomly and messily. I haven't seen the film, so I'm only going on local reviews. Most critics gave it about a 2 out of 10.
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

rileys

Kick Ass

Post by rileys »

This was full bore action with dark humor. Chloe Moretz is just awesome as Hit Girl. I mean just brilliant.

Return to “Films Cinema Forum”