Old Actors

spot

Old Actors

Post by spot »

Renee22;1268198 wrote: I was just sitting here and to old actors came to my mine.

Kirk Douglas and Mickey Rooney and the good thing is they are still alive.He played in last year's Pantomime here in Bristol, it's rather pleasing that a hoofer from the thirties is still out there wowing the audience.

Mickey Rooney, that was, not Kirk Douglas - the idea of Kirk Douglas playing Baron Hardup is a bit unlikely.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Skylark

Old Actors

Post by Skylark »

I liked Olivia DeHavalland who played opposite Elizabeth Taylor in Gone With the Wind and of course Vivian Leigh and Clark Gable.

I liked James Stewart in Wonderful Life, a lovely film!
LarsMac

Old Actors

Post by LarsMac »

How old is 'old'?

The scary part to this kind of thread is I can think of some 'old' actors who I remember when they got their first role.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
ZAP

Old Actors

Post by ZAP »

Skylark;1268223 wrote: I liked Olivia DeHavalland who played opposite Elizabeth Taylor in Gone With the Wind and of course Vivian Leigh and Clark Gable.

I liked James Stewart in Wonderful Life, a lovely film!

It was Vivien Leigh in GWTW. :) And sadly she is dead.
Skylark

Old Actors

Post by Skylark »

Zapata;1268381 wrote: It was Vivien Leigh in GWTW. :) And sadly she is dead.

She was married to Laurence Olivier, he was not one of my favourite actors

Return to “Films Cinema Forum”