Ghost Town

flopstock

Ghost Town

Post by flopstock »

I've turned the 10year old into a Ricky Gervais fan.:sneaky:

I picked this movie for us to watch tonight and she sat there through the whole thing. She thinks he's a great actor and that he's very funny.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Nomad

Ghost Town

Post by Nomad »

Who is this Ricky Gervais person?

Should I know his work?

Whats his deal?
I AM AWESOME MAN
theia

Ghost Town

Post by theia »

The Office and Extras were brilliant. If you can watch them, Nomad, you'll get an idea of his humour.
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
mikeinie

Ghost Town

Post by mikeinie »

Ya, good movie. It was the first time my 14 year old had watch him, she thought he was really funny.
CARLA

Ghost Town

Post by CARLA »

He is funny I loved the Extras his timing is great. :yh_rotfl
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

flopstock

Ghost Town

Post by flopstock »

Nomad;1261309 wrote: Who is this Ricky Gervais person?

Should I know his work?

Whats his deal?
He was one of those guys you ask yourself where you've seen them before..

He was the museum boss in Night at the museum

Kathy Griffith saw him when she took her show over to England - it was very funny ..

But I got it out of the sale bin, because it had tia leone in it and a song I really like:D

Have watched it probably five times in the last two months now...:wah:

He's in one now about lying, I think...:thinking:
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Return to “Films Cinema Forum”