Decide For Yourselves

Nomad

Decide For Yourselves

Post by Nomad »

Gray Man

No rating on this one.

Synopsis:

A dedicated detective tries to capture Albert Fish, a serial killer who abducts, abuses, kills, and occasionally eats children, leaving no trace behind. Will the obsessive manhunt across several states succeed in apprehending the killer? Albert Fish, one of the earliest known serial killers of 20th century America, is the subject of this movie. A true cannibal. Compared to Albert Fish, Hannibal Lecter was a saint. Yet, this is definitely not your average horror movie. If you crave gratuitous violence, you 'd better look elsewhere. Rather, this is the story of the hunter versus the hunted. Albert Fish leaves clues at the crime scene that the detective must follow. Soon enough, this is getting personal, a veritable clash of personalities.

"I learned to like the taste of human flesh many years ago during a famine in China. It is something like veal. Little girls have more flavor than little boys," said Albert Fish.

Fish began murdering after his wife left him, for another man, in 1917. He had very unique religious views sometimes shouting out loud, “I am Christ.” Fish was a sexual fanatic who pain beyond normal belief. He would have his victims paddle him until he bled. An x-ray of Fish after his arrest revealed 29 needles that were he had inserted into his groin. Fish would occasionally shove needles up under his finger nails also. Much of his personal practices were carried over to his victims before dismembering them and cooking their remains. There have also been reports of Fish engaging in various sexual perversions such as eating human excrement and various other activities. Fish was caught only after he wrote a letter to the parents of one of his victims. In the letter Fish explained the steps he took in murdering their daughter. The prosecution was able to link him to over 90 sexual attacks across 23 states. Fish boasted that he had over 400 victims all across the U.S. He was convicted and sentenced to the electric chair despite his insanity plea. Fish was electrocuted and pronounced dead on January 16, 1936.
I AM AWESOME MAN
hoppy

Decide For Yourselves

Post by hoppy »

Ghoul.:(
Nomad

Decide For Yourselves

Post by Nomad »

hoppy;1255939 wrote: Ghoul.:(

Thats probably the nicest thing youve ever said to me. Thank you hoppy. :)
I AM AWESOME MAN
CARLA

Decide For Yourselves

Post by CARLA »

You have told me all I want to know about this movie I couldn't watch it true evil scares the crap out of me even though the man is dead. We can never truly understand the mind of serial killers. :eek:
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Odie

Decide For Yourselves

Post by Odie »

omg.........you watched this?

I can't, just could not handle that.:-5:-5:-5
Life is just to short for drama.
hoppy

Decide For Yourselves

Post by hoppy »

Always wondered what part of a human is the tastiest. I once read, in some long forgotten source, that the hands were favored by one cannibal who was asked that question. Whatcha think nomad? Want to go out for some finger food?:wah:
Nomad

Decide For Yourselves

Post by Nomad »

hoppy;1256222 wrote: Always wondered what part of a human is the tastiest. I once read, in some long forgotten source, that the hands were favored by one cannibal who was asked that question. Whatcha think nomad? Want to go out for some finger food?:wah:

Im a meat and potatos guy. Slab of ribs for me.
I AM AWESOME MAN

Return to “Films Cinema Forum”