Doghouse

greasy09

Doghouse

Post by greasy09 »

Six men with mid-life anxiety set out for a weekend in the country in an attempt to reconnect with their masculinity.

What they find is catastrophe so horrible and bizarre that a mid-life crisis turns out to be exactly what they need to survive it...
YZGI

Doghouse

Post by YZGI »

greasy09;1202412 wrote: Six men with mid-life anxiety set out for a weekend in the country in an attempt to reconnect with their masculinity.

What they find is catastrophe so horrible and bizarre that a mid-life crisis turns out to be exactly what they need to survive it...
Sounds like a remake of "Deliverance".
Tater Tazz

Doghouse

Post by Tater Tazz »

:yh_rotfl
spot

Doghouse

Post by spot »

Is this another of those http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/films ... aigns.html? It looks very like one.

In which case I'd quite like to discuss it with the poster please.

Google: Results 1 - 100 of about 1,340 for "weekend in the country in an attempt to reconnect with their masculinity" is what prompts me to ask. If that's not a viral marketing campaign I don't know what is.

http://www.google.com/search?source=ig& ... gle+Search for anyone who wants to click it.

www.bollyspice.com/forums/index.php?sho ... e=threaded

www.rwdmag.com/community/forum/Whatever-20/374-DOGHOUSE

www.desitwist.com/teen-talks/doghouse-26070.html

www.avforums.com/forums/movies-cinema/1 ... house.html

able2know.org/user/greasy09/
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “Films Cinema Forum”