Passion Of The Christ

David813

Passion Of The Christ

Post by David813 »

I didn't shed a tear. The over dramatization was overbearing and unrealistic. I enjoyed the movie though. The use of an extinct ancient language was fascinating. Many many people were flogged in those times by the Romans. Stealing a peice of fruit could warrant a flogging and crucifixion.
"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group that believes you can do these things. Among them are a few Texas millionaires, or businessman from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid." [font=Arial Narrow][/font]

President Dwight D. Eisenhower Nov. 08, 1954
David813

Passion Of The Christ

Post by David813 »

tmbsgrl wrote: When should I let my 4 year old see it? My fiance bought it.
I wouldn't recommend this film to a 4 year old. Very disturbing images and horrific violence. He'll be scarred for life! :-1
"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group that believes you can do these things. Among them are a few Texas millionaires, or businessman from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid." [font=Arial Narrow][/font]

David813

Passion Of The Christ

Post by David813 »

yagotme76 wrote: I think you should wait until your child is old enough to understand what is going on in the movie and what actually happened to Christ in the Bible. There are certain things that a young child should not see. I know that there is a tamer version of this movie out in theatres, but I don't know if it will go DVD. If it does then that is the version that children should watch. This is just an opinion.
I agree yagotme! I had dreams after this film and I'm 41!!!!

David813

Passion Of The Christ

Post by David813 »

tmbsgrl wrote: NO WAY i wasn't going to let her watch it.. I am not sure if I can sit through it. I like horror movies. But not big into blood.....
Brace Yourself! :lips:

Return to “Films Cinema Forum”