flopstock

Movies I've never seen.

Post by flopstock »

Gone with the Wind

Jaws

The Exorcist

Titanic

Gremlins

Any Movie Containing the word Friday... well maybe I saw freaky friday..

:p

I like funny, romantic, scifi, westerns, action(only if the good guys win), non thought provoking entertainment, with my popcorn.

I have no desire to feel sorry for folks at the end of my dollar or feel that life was unfair to any character.

I can get these things for free in real life.. why would anyone want to pay to watch it happen?:rolleyes:

Any movies you just wouldn't watch?
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

qsducks

Movies I've never seen.

Post by qsducks »

flopstock;1136390 wrote: Gone with the Wind

Jaws

The Exorcist

Titanic

Gremlins

Any Movie Containing the word Friday... well maybe I saw freaky friday..

:p

I like funny, romantic, scifi, westerns, action(only if the good guys win), non thought provoking entertainment, with my popcorn.

I have no desire to feel sorry for folks at the end of my dollar or feel that life was unfair to any character.

I can get these things for free in real life.. why would anyone want to pay to watch it happen?:rolleyes:

Any movies you just wouldn't watch?

I've never seen Gremlins either or any movie in the theatres lately. Money is a little tight at the mo. Just watched The Secret Life of Bees over the weekend. Good flick.
Imladris

Movies I've never seen.

Post by Imladris »

No films containing saws cutting people to bits, nightmares on any street, preferably nothing starring Steven Seagal, Jean-Claude Van Damme or Chuck Norris - ie I like a plot!!

I can't be bothered to watch foreign language films - I know it's lazy of me but if I wanted to read I'd have stayed at home and read a book.

Did see Defiance recently and can highly recommend that!
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
Lon

Movies I've never seen.

Post by Lon »

Somehow I missed out on seeing "Revenge of the Retarded Ninjas"

Attached files
flopstock

Movies I've never seen.

Post by flopstock »

Lon;1136685 wrote: Somehow I missed out on seeing "Revenge of the Retarded Ninjas"

That is just gross!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

qsducks

Movies I've never seen.

Post by qsducks »

Lon;1136685 wrote: Somehow I missed out on seeing "Revenge of the Retarded Ninjas"

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl And that's a good thing you missed that movie.
chonsigirl

Movies I've never seen.

Post by chonsigirl »

Never saw the Exorcist. I don't watch scarey movies, or any of those Freddy Kruger mania ones.

Gone With The Wind-if you like big 40s classical movies, it is one. But you have to like the selfish Scarlet to get through it, it is a long one.

Titanic-highly over rated, it was all right.

Jaws-scarey at the time.

Gremlins-well, when it came out I had enough of mine own running around the house, so it was a silly movie to see.

I never saw Sleepless in Seattle, or most chic flicks. I don't like them, I like good scifi, sometimes action or fantasy. (some boring flick at the gym, I watch the news instead) Gheez, I only go to the movies once every other year or so, so I'm no critic.
CARLA

Movies I've never seen.

Post by CARLA »

Me as well hate them also any movies with the word SAW in it. I'm not a Stephen King fan either won't read his books won't see his movies. :eek: Not a fan of Will Ferrall either. I could take him on Saturday Night Live, at the Movies he gets on my last nerve so I won't go to any of his movies either..

A[QUOTE]ny Movie Containing the word Friday... [/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

qsducks

Movies I've never seen.

Post by qsducks »

chonsigirl;1136746 wrote: Never saw the Exorcist. I don't watch scarey movies, or any of those Freddy Kruger mania ones.

Gone With The Wind-if you like big 40s classical movies, it is one. But you have to like the selfish Scarlet to get through it, it is a long one.

Titanic-highly over rated, it was all right.

Jaws-scarey at the time.

Gremlins-well, when it came out I had enough of mine own running around the house, so it was a silly movie to see.

I never saw Sleepless in Seattle, or most chic flicks. I don't like them, I like good scifi, sometimes action or fantasy. (some boring flick at the gym, I watch the news instead) Gheez, I only go to the movies once every other year or so, so I'm no critic.

I still like to watch Titantic. But remember when Jaws came out in the movies. That music would start and you would be sitting on the edge of your seat just waiting to see who would get nailed:wah:. Nobody went into the Atlantic ocean that summer...constant shark alerts, everyone wore shark bracelets, etc. New Jersey was none too happy when that movie came out.:-5
flopstock

Movies I've never seen.

Post by flopstock »

qsducks;1136758 wrote: I still like to watch Titantic. But remember when Jaws came out in the movies. That music would start and you would be sitting on the edge of your seat just waiting to see who would get nailed:wah:. Nobody went into the Atlantic ocean that summer...constant shark alerts, everyone wore shark bracelets, etc. New Jersey was none too happy when that movie came out.:-5

My daughter loves Titanic...not me, not gonna watch it.... the boat sinks...did you know that?:-1

flopstock

Movies I've never seen.

Post by flopstock »

JAB;1136870 wrote: I've never seen...

The Exorcist

Any of the Lord of the Rings movies

Fatal Attraction

American Graffiti

On Golden Pond

I did watch Citizen Kane but didn't care for it.

I saw american graffiti, but none of the others..:lips:

flopstock

Movies I've never seen.

Post by flopstock »

CARLA;1136755 wrote: Me as well hate them also any movies with the word SAW in it. I'm not a Stephen King fan either won't read his books won't see his movies. :eek: Not a fan of Will Ferrall either. I could take him on Saturday Night Live, at the Movies he gets on my last nerve so I won't go to any of his movies either..

AI can't stand him or david spade or the little guy with black hair....what's his name?:rolleyes:

along-for-the-ride

Movies I've never seen.

Post by along-for-the-ride »

:wah: So this is the burnt popcorn thread, as opposed to Nomads Movie Rating thread with the kernels.

The Sci-Fi channel produces it's own made-for-TV movies. I've seen a enough of them. Fair warning----------burnt popcorn. :(

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
CARLA

Movies I've never seen.

Post by CARLA »

Yep all of them give me the creeps not funny at all. :thinking:

[QUOTE]I can't stand him or david spade or the little guy with black hair....what's his name?[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Nomad

Movies I've never seen.

Post by Nomad »

flopstock;1136390 wrote:

Oh foopy.

Schindlers List at least ?
I AM AWESOME MAN
spot

Movies I've never seen.

Post by spot »

The Sea Hawk (1924)

I've spent twenty years hoping to find a copy of that on video or DVD or for it to play in my local art cinema. It's just never happened yet. I expect it will. The Errol Flynn "remake" has nothing at all to do with the proper plot.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Nomad

Movies I've never seen.

Post by Nomad »

spot;1137363 wrote: The Sea Hawk (1924)

I've spent twenty years hoping to find a copy of that on video or DVD or for it to play in my local art cinema. It's just never happened yet. I expect it will. The Errol Flynn "remake" has nothing at all to do with the proper plot.

Once you get there scroll down. Its alphabetical. Says hes got it in stock.

sell.com classifieds : Classic Movies on DVD: S, Over 8000+ More Titles Available!! for sale (23SWC5)
I AM AWESOME MAN
spot

Movies I've never seen.

Post by spot »

Nomad;1137366 wrote: Once you get there scroll down. Its alphabetical. Says hes got it in stock.

sell.com classifieds : Classic Movies on DVD: S, Over 8000+ More Titles Available!! for sale (23SWC5)

I remember someone came out with a limited edition Region 1 dvd in 2001/2. When I checked they were asking $120 for it. Perhaps it's more reasonably priced at last.

Here's a review which might explain why I want to see it.

TCM Movie Database
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
qsducks

Movies I've never seen.

Post by qsducks »

flopstock;1136891 wrote: My daughter loves Titanic...not me, not gonna watch it.... the boat sinks...did you know that?:-1

Um, yeah.:confused: I like the music.
sunny104

Movies I've never seen.

Post by sunny104 »

I've never seen ET....:thinking:
spot

Movies I've never seen.

Post by spot »

sunny104;1137602 wrote: I've never seen ET....:thinking:

Look in a mirror, fancypants.
qsducks

Movies I've never seen.

Post by qsducks »

I don't watch war movies, no westerns. Can't stand John Wayne or Chuck Norris. Will Ferrall was funny on SNL. David Spade is really funny in Joe Dirt and I like Mike Myers especially in the Austin Powers movies and The Love Guru.:wah:
Odie

Movies I've never seen.

Post by Odie »

spot;1137609 wrote: Look in a mirror, fancypants.

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
Imladris

Movies I've never seen.

Post by Imladris »

JAB;1136870 wrote: I've never seen...

The Exorcist

Any of the Lord of the Rings movies

Fatal Attraction

American Graffiti

On Golden Pond

I did watch Citizen Kane but didn't care for it.

:eek::eek::eek: surely not???????????

Sorry but in my house it's a rule that they all have to be watched and loved......... :sneaky::yh_rotfl

qsducks

Movies I've never seen.

Post by qsducks »

Harry Potter movies are a must in our house. Hubs can't stand them, but that's how we manage to hog up the main tv:wah:
flopstock

Movies I've never seen.

Post by flopstock »

qsducks;1137563 wrote: Um, yeah.:confused: I like the music.

You can get that music and better, in Armageddon.. and most of the folks on earth survive..:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

qsducks

Movies I've never seen.

Post by qsducks »

flopstock;1137779 wrote: You can get that music and better, in Armageddon.. and most of the folks on earth survive..:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Never saw that movie either. Not interested in theology, pathology, whatever, reliegios movies at all.
spot

Movies I've never seen.

Post by spot »

qsducks;1137933 wrote: Never saw that movie either. Not interested in theology, pathology, whatever, reliegios movies at all.

It's about Bruce Willis blowing up an asteroid, not about religion.
qsducks

Movies I've never seen.

Post by qsducks »

spot;1137938 wrote: It's about Bruce Willis blowing up an asteroid, not about religion.

That's why I don't watch that crap. Ain't into his movies either.
spot

Movies I've never seen.

Post by spot »

qsducks;1137942 wrote: That's why I don't watch that crap. Ain't into his movies either.

He's a talented actor. The Sixth Sense was a riveting film because of what he added to it.
qsducks

Movies I've never seen.

Post by qsducks »

spot;1137950 wrote: He's a talented actor. The Sixth Sense was a riveting film because of what he added to it.

About the only thing I like about Bruce Willis is the show he starred in years ago called Moonlighting with Cybil Shepherd. don't really are for his movies and have never seen the Sixth Sense although I do hear dead peeps walking around my house.:D
Imladris

Movies I've never seen.

Post by Imladris »

spot;1137950 wrote: He's a talented actor. The Sixth Sense was a riveting film because of what he added to it.

He's underrated - that was an excellent film

qsducks;1137960 wrote: About the only thing I like about Bruce Willis is the show he starred in years ago called Moonlighting with Cybil Shepherd. don't really are for his movies and have never seen the Sixth Sense although I do hear dead peeps walking around my house.:D

I used to see dead people too!!:yh_rotfl

flopstock

Movies I've never seen.

Post by flopstock »

I agree. He played that completely straight. I'm not gonna spoil it by going into detail though..

That kid was really good in it too, IMO.:thinking:

flopstock

Movies I've never seen.

Post by flopstock »

qsducks;1137960 wrote: About the only thing I like about Bruce Willis is the show he starred in years ago called Moonlighting with Cybil Shepherd. don't really are for his movies and have never seen the Sixth Sense although I do hear dead peeps walking around my house.:D

That show was done the minute they slept together... although I did love the secretary and her guy...:wah:

qsducks

Movies I've never seen.

Post by qsducks »

Imladris;1138016 wrote: He's underrated - that was an excellent film

I used to see dead people too!!:yh_rotfl

No really we have a ghost that walks down the hallway upstairs, comes down the steps and stops just into the kitchen. We here it all the time. We think it's the original owner who was an older lady but very nice. Guess she's just checking to see what's up.
minks

Movies I've never seen.

Post by minks »

Nomad;1137361 wrote: Oh foopy.

Schindlers List at least ?

yep that one I don't want to see, nor any like it... :-1 Not into human suffering flicks just can't sit through them.

Titanic I thought was awful.... I just can't wrap my head around human suffering being entertaining.

Saw, Jason, Friday flicks bleck NO Thanks.

Have tried a ton of times to watch Private Ryan, Green Mile, Pulp Fiction, never completed any of them.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
abbey

Movies I've never seen.

Post by abbey »

I saw Close encounters a couple of months ago, My sister was amazed I'd never seen it before.
flopstock

Movies I've never seen.

Post by flopstock »

abbey;1138131 wrote: I saw Close encounters a couple of months ago, My sister was amazed I'd never seen it before.

Nope... although I did see an abducted one with db sweeney in it.. Fire in the sky..:thinking:

flopstock

Movies I've never seen.

Post by flopstock »

minks;1138095 wrote: yep that one I don't want to see, nor any like it... :-1 Not into human suffering flicks just can't sit through them.

Titanic I thought was awful.... I just can't wrap my head around human suffering being entertaining.

Saw, Jason, Friday flicks bleck NO Thanks.

Have tried a ton of times to watch Private Ryan, Green Mile, Pulp Fiction, never completed any of them.

There ya go... my kinda movie goer:D

although I did see pulp fiction... loved the music in that..:p

flopstock

Movies I've never seen.

Post by flopstock »

sunny104;1137602 wrote: I've never seen ET....:thinking:

Nope, me either. I've seen parts of it but just kept changing the channel:D

spot

Movies I've never seen.

Post by spot »

JAB;1138681 wrote: Nope. :o Not seen a one. Does that mean I can't come to yer house? :p

You probably qualify as an Orc at the very least.
qsducks

Movies I've never seen.

Post by qsducks »

Have any of you seen the Ring?
qsducks

Movies I've never seen.

Post by qsducks »

JAB;1138686 wrote: Dare I ask what an Orc is? :thinking:

Do you want to know?:yh_rotfl
qsducks

Movies I've never seen.

Post by qsducks »

JAB;1138688 wrote: Now? Not particularly.

If Spot had put an A on the end of the orc it would mean a whale.:yh_rotfl

Return to “Films Cinema Forum”