Saw V

Nomad

Saw V

Post by Nomad »

Saw V

Nomads Rating: Sucks.

No kernels.

If you really want to waste youre time get a foreign film with subtitles.

At least youll get some respect when you rent it.
I AM AWESOME MAN
CARLA

Saw V

Post by CARLA »

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Good advice Nomie.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

minks

Saw V

Post by minks »

Not seen any Saw flicks nor do I intend to.

Thanks for the tip Nomad :)
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Nomad

Saw V

Post by Nomad »

I need to get out there that I didnt rent it for me.

Let that be known.

Thank you

Nomad
I AM AWESOME MAN
flopstock

Saw V

Post by flopstock »

minks;1127629 wrote: Not seen any Saw flicks nor do I intend to.

Thanks for the tip Nomad :)

Well, you're ahead of me... I thought he saw a movie called V:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Nomad

Saw V

Post by Nomad »

flopstock;1127631 wrote: Well, you're ahead of me... I thought he saw a movie called V:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

What a retard ! :wah:

Just teasing you know...
I AM AWESOME MAN
minks

Saw V

Post by minks »

flopstock;1127631 wrote: Well, you're ahead of me... I thought he saw a movie called V:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

ahahahahaha thas funny
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Sunshine

Saw V

Post by Sunshine »

Ewwwww, I wouldn't even consider watching that one or any of the previous ones for that matter. I love scary but that is just plain gory. Ewwwww again!
sunny104

Saw V

Post by sunny104 »

you saw Saw? I never saw Saw. Now, I guess I won't see Saw. :D
flopstock

Saw V

Post by flopstock »

sunny104;1127826 wrote: you saw Saw? I never saw Saw. Now, I guess I won't see Saw. :D
I can sense you are going back and forth on the idea.. up for it one moment and yet down the next...:-3
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

along-for-the-ride

Saw V

Post by along-for-the-ride »

FYI..............There was a TV series shown in the 1980's titled, "V". It was about an alien (from outer space) invasion. Science fiction. :yh_alien :eek:
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
flopstock

Saw V

Post by flopstock »

along-for-the-ride;1128225 wrote: FYI..............There was a TV series shown in the 1980's titled, "V". It was about an alien (from outer space) invasion. Science fiction. :yh_alien :eek:

I saw that.. there was more then one btw... that's why i looked at the thread... i thought there had been a miamivice, dukes of hazzaed, starsky and hutch, beverly hillbillies, adams family, getsmart, start trek... kinda thing happening..

try to show some interest in his stupid movie thread and i get called names...:-1

fuzzywuzzy

Saw V

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

I love coming to threads where i have no idea what people are talking about :yh_rotfl
rileys

Saw V

Post by rileys »

Saw V was better than Saw 4 , The fourth was bit confusing movie..Its funny and interesting tahn the last movies...
koan

Saw V

Post by koan »

they had a good concept behind the first three then they seemed to get lost and caught in their own logic loop holes. Mmm then they just stopped caring about storyline at all.

Return to “Films Cinema Forum”