Movie lines that make you tear up.

flopstock

Post by flopstock »

I'm cleaning my living room this morning and get snagged into watching this movie called diary of a mad black woman.

This guy says to this lady

"I will love you past your pain":-4

I'm gonna say that to someone some day....:D

Does anyone else have one that just makes you want to hug someone or worse?:sneaky:
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Hope6

Post by Hope6 »

In The Notebook, the wife is suffering from dementia and is in the nursing home and doesn't know her family, her husband has moved into the home to be with her. their kids show up saying Daddy come home with us Mamma doesn't even know you!

He says, thats my sweetheart in there and i'm not leaving her, shes my home now! :-1:-1
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

We all say at times......we will do it tomorrow no matter what problems they may be at times and I so love this quote from The Music Man.......

Pile up enough tomorrows and you'll find you've collected nothing but a lot of empty yesterdays..........................and how very true:thinking:
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

"Frankly Scarlett, I Don't Give A Damn" - Clark Gable from "Gone with the Wind". ;)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

el guapo

Post by el guapo »

the seen in the nutty professor

when the are around the table farting
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
Odie

Post by Odie »

Hope6;1066564 wrote: In The Notebook, the wife is suffering from dementia and is in the nursing home and doesn't know her family, her husband has moved into the home to be with her. their kids show up saying Daddy come home with us Mamma doesn't even know you!

He says, thats my sweetheart in there and i'm not leaving her, shes my home now! :-1:-1

oh gosh, remind me not to watch that one.
Life is just to short for drama.
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

el guapo;1066615 wrote: the seen in the nutty professor

when the are around the table farting

the scene in "Blazing Saddles"

when they are sitting around the campfire doing the same thing.

:D
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Anything..... I cry at anything at all touching :o

I remember my friend and I were still sobbing half an hour after the end of 'Who will look after my children'
Odie

Post by Odie »

Bambi
Life is just to short for drama.

Return to “Films Cinema Forum”