Bond or Bourne...........

Bez

Post by Bez »

What are the best films..........the James Bond movies or the 'Bourne Series' ? (Bourne Identitiy, Bourne supremacy..............)
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

I used to love the old Bond movies with Connery and Moore but haven't gotten into the newer ones. I love the Bourne series and the books though.

Bourne for me.
Bez

Post by Bez »

YZGI;1033159 wrote: I used to love the old Bond movies with Connery and Moore but haven't gotten into the newer ones. I love the Bourne series and the books though.

Bourne for me.

I love the Bond films but they DO seem a bit 'dated' sometimes. Wonder what the new one will be like...Quantum something or other !

There was a good programme about Ian Fleming introduced by Joanna Lumley....very interesting.
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

The last Bond movie was great and Ill be seeing the next one in Nov.

But the Bourne films are riveting and have more realism.

Love Bourne !!!
I AM AWESOME MAN
el guapo

Post by el guapo »

bond is a classic
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

The old Bond movies, ah, the first Bond was the best.
Violetmay

Post by Violetmay »

I love them both equally for different reasons. Bond as they are just great films. Connery, Brosnon and yes Craig. All good. Worst Bond Roger Moore. Jason bourne, brilliant, similar concept, but different enough to be unique. Had me gripped. Can't wait til 31st Oct going to see Quantum Solace. :)
Wibble
Lon

Post by Lon »

Bez;1033156 wrote: What are the best films..........the James Bond movies or the 'Bourne Series' ? (Bourne Identitiy, Bourne supremacy..............)

Both are good, like vanilla or chocolate.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Violetmay;1033529 wrote: I love them both equally for different reasons. Bond as they are just great films. Connery, Brosnon and yes Craig. All good. Worst Bond Roger Moore. Jason bourne, brilliant, similar concept, but different enough to be unique. Had me gripped. Can't wait til 31st Oct going to see Quantum Solace. :)

Oooh I didnt know there was a new one coming out soon. Goody.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Maybe they could make a movie where they both work together! :yh_idea Bond could drink martinis and have sex with the enemy lady spy while Bourne fights her minions armed with an oyster fork and toaster cozy.

Return to “Films Cinema Forum”