Nightmare on Elm Street- REMAKE.

ButterflyPrincess

Post by ButterflyPrincess »

comes out in 2010. Are you gonna see it?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1179056/

:rolleyes:

Englund stated that Krueger would instead by played by Billy Bob Thornton, a choice which Englund described as 'excellent'. Because this film is a remake, the idea of Robert Englund returning seemed almost pointless

I think Billy Bob Thorton would make a great Freddy. =D

I am willing to see it.
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

I'll pass. I saw the original and that was enough. I really don't like remakes.
ButterflyPrincess

i'll admit. the orginal scares the hell outta me.. bad.

i like Billy though so if he really is going to be in it. i want to see it.. I am NOT a Freddy Kruger fan @ all. lol :rolleyes:
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

You know, I've always wondered about this, speaking of being (or not being) a Freddy Krueger *fan.* Freddy Krueger was a child molester! He was set on fire by the kids' (victims') parents and that's how he died and why he looks as he does. They killed him because he molested kids!! So why the hell do we have Freddy Krueger dolls and Hallowe'en costumes and toys and stuff geared for kids?! Do they need a hero like that? :confused:
ButterflyPrincess

definitely not. He's always scared the hell outta me. I used to have nightmares when i was a kid. My dad made me watch those movies starting when i was 6 years old. My nightmares were terrible.. even today in haunted houses i cringe and start shaking all over.. stupid i know.. :wah:
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

RedGlitter;1018170 wrote: You know, I've always wondered about this, speaking of being (or not being) a Freddy Krueger *fan.* Freddy Krueger was a child molester! He was set on fire by the kids' (victims') parents and that's how he died and why he looks as he does. They killed him because he molested kids!! So why the hell do we have Freddy Krueger dolls and Hallowe'en costumes and toys and stuff geared for kids?! Do they need a hero like that? :confused:

Yanni -- that's turkish for exactly but i'm just showing off there.

I agree with you, he was a nasty kiddy fiddler. Yuk
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Odie

Post by Odie »

ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

never saw the first one, to scary for me!:wah:
Life is just to short for drama.

Return to “Films Cinema Forum”