Bury my heart at wounded knee

buttercup

Post by buttercup »

Might be an old film but i just seen it, had quite an effect on me, anybody else?

Wanna discuss it?
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

The book is excellent, I never saw the movie.
spot

Post by spot »

I've only read the book, I didn't know they'd made a film of it. It's only last year it came out, that's new not old! The book's about a current event if you consider the direct connection to other events since, even that was only 38 years back.

It's about the same mindset and the same people who destroyed the Waco settlement. It's got the same mentality of law enforcement everywhere who know what a court needs to hear in order to convict and perjures itself without thinking twice to get all the boxes ticked. I doubt whether there's a law enforcement officer anywhere who makes it a career and stays clean of that.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

I read the book in the 8th grade and it still weighs heavy on me.

I was unaware it was made into a movie.
I AM AWESOME MAN

Return to “Films Cinema Forum”