I Heart Huckabees

orangutan

I Heart Huckabees

Post by orangutan »

I will recommend for Everyone to have a shot at this. I think that the DVD/VHS will be out sometime in the middle of this year, so you if you're going to buy/rent anything... have a shot.

It is difficult to describe the film for you, and there are hundreds of reviews out there that does the film justice so just have a quick google.

For those that have seen it... I'm interested in hearing what you thought of the film.

Many say that it was intellectual &c. but really, imo, I think that it was not so tough at all. it was just extracting the michael out of many concepts.

e.g. http://www.open-spaces.org/

Plus, the actual acting was brilliant and amusing in itself. Imagine Lily Tomlin flipped upside down in a green wheely bin whilst sporting a smart suit.

Looking forward to hearing from you. ;)
I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

:driving: gosh, I love this smiley.
hotsauce

I Heart Huckabees

Post by hotsauce »

Ummmm...no, no, no. I hated this movie from opening to ending. This could be the worst movie I've ever seen. I've never been on an acid trip...but if I had...I'm sure I would have felt very similiar to the way I felt when I watched this flick. I'm giving it a gigantic thumbs down here!

Return to “Films Cinema Forum”