Oceans 11

BabyRider

Oceans 11

Post by BabyRider »

Hi there, Montyfan! I did enjoy this movie, the ending blew me away. George Clooney, not so much. But I'll join you in a *YUM!* for Brad Pitt.

Welcome to FG, hope you stick around a while!! :yh_peace
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

lady cop

Oceans 11

Post by lady cop »

hello and welcome Montyfan...... would that be the Full Monty? :D
BabyRider

Oceans 11

Post by BabyRider »

lady cop wrote: hello and welcome Montyfan...... would that be the Full Monty? :D
:yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl

I bet it's Monty Python...Who's right Monty?? :yh_bigsmi
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

abbey

Oceans 11

Post by abbey »

montyfan wrote: Anyway seen above film? Definitely not as good as first one which is a shame. George Clooney still hot though and Brad Pitt a single man now!!!
Is'nt it called Ocean 12 :confused:
capt_buzzard

Oceans 11

Post by capt_buzzard »

montyfan wrote: Anyway seen above film? Definitely not as good as first one which is a shame. George Clooney still hot though and Brad Pitt a single man now!!!I much prefer the Frank Sinatra version (1960)
libertine

Oceans 11

Post by libertine »

capt_buzzard wrote: I much prefer the Frank Sinatra version (1960)

Me too..but both versions were simply a 'look at us aren't we cute' movie for the so-call 'in crowd of the day.

But at least Ocean's 11 had a plot (or sorts) Ocean's 12 was the dumbest movie I've seen for ages ;) A real time waster. And I think I've seen all the bombs in the past few years: Waterworld (which I sorta lked) Heaven's Gate (waaayyy too long) and myriad others that were supposed to be 'hits' made just to show off someone's talent or lack thereof and hopefully make money by headlining a name.

Maybe we've lived too long when we expect a movie to offer a little entertainment or intellectual exercise. :rolleyes:

Return to “Films Cinema Forum”