Anyone here like Tim Burtton's films?(example: Nightmare Before Christmas)

Popper

Post by Popper »

Has anyone seen Big Fish? That was a Tim Burton film as well. His films have ben described as a fairy tale for adults. Which I think is so true!! (Although maybe not re Nightmare before christmas.) :)
libertine

Post by libertine »

I recently watched Big Fish...after spending several months avoiding it. I really like it!! I think maybe one of Burton's beter movies. Now i don't remember why i didn't want to see it!
libertine

Post by libertine »

Charlie and the Chocolate factory is one of my favorite movies. The one with Gene Wilder. I hope Tim Burton does it justice.

Unfortunately, so many movies that are being 'remade' don't live up to the originals...I'm thinking of Ocean's Eleven for one (Just saw Ocean's Twelve last night and it was pretty much a waste of time ).

But Johnny Depp should be a good choice for Chocolate Factory..he has been doing very well lately..I Loved Pirates of the Caribbean, and I'm looking forward to the one about the author of Peter pan (blank mind this morning...it isn't even LIGHT yet!! )
minks

Post by minks »

I loved Big Fish it was oddly good hehehehe

Tim Burton was honored in a very cool way one year in Disney Land. We were there near christmas and all things were christmassy, and be darned if disneyland didn't take the haunted mansion and decorate the inside up in Royal Nightmare before Christmas fashion, that was spectacular. A grand twist from the normal haunted house style. Would love to go see it again so much to see.

I did not knwo Edward Scossorhands was a Tim Burton creation well more reason to like the fellow I spose.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West

Return to “Films Cinema Forum”