The New World

spot

The New World

Post by spot »

SnoozeControl wrote: What a yawnfest! Skyward camera shots of tree branches with this annoying synth music playing, sustained note for 45 seconds or more. Why? I actually talked to my TV, going "shut the f**k up!"

The only thing I found interesting was that the lead actress was only 14, which prevented any serious kissing scenes. And I kept feeling sorry for the poor girl having to get that close to an actor that looks like he smells really, really bad. That would be Colin Farrell. I sort of fancied Christian Bale.It din't half go on a long time too. You'd think they could have stretched it a bit more and cut it in half and had a free sequel instead.

I'm sorry I called you a witch.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Erinna1112

The New World

Post by Erinna1112 »

SnoozeControl wrote: And I kept feeling sorry for the poor girl having to get that close to an actor that looks like he smells really, really bad. That would be Colin Farrell.
In every single preview that I've seen of this movie, Colin Farrell had this vapid, glassy-eyed stare...looked like he'd just been beaned with a tree branch and was about to fall on his nose. Every time. Haven't seen the movie. Might not, now.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

I swear by my life - and my love of it - that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. ~Ayn Rand

If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention.

A*M*E*N!
Rapunzel

The New World

Post by Rapunzel »

SnoozeControl wrote: What a yawnfest! Skyward camera shots of tree branches with this annoying synth music playing, sustained note for 45 seconds or more. Why? I actually talked to my TV, going "shut the f**k up!"

I say that to my TV all the time! :wah:

Your cat has wierd eyes. Looks like he's been on LSD. ;) :wah:

Return to “Films Cinema Forum”