An Unfinished Life

Marie5656

An Unfinished Life

Post by Marie5656 »

Rick and I rented An Unfinised Life on Pay Per View this morning. It has Robert Redford, Jennifer Lopez and Morgan Freeman.

In a nutshell, J-Lo is an abused young woman who leaves her abusive boyfriend and goes to Wyoming with her 11 year old daughter to stay with her estranges father in law..who it seems blames her for her late husband's death.

It is a good character study of how they learn to get along, and the bond that develops among them..first between Redford and the grandaughter he never knew he had (she was pregnant at the time her husband died) and then with his daughter in law.

Great movie. I reccomend it.
Rapunzel

An Unfinished Life

Post by Rapunzel »

Bit too highbrow for me, Marie.

We rented Wallace & Grommit & the Curse of the Were-rabbit.

Our favourite part is when the giant rabbit falls off the roof and someone screams.......................... "Watch out for the bunny dropping!!!!!" :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl
Accountable

An Unfinished Life

Post by Accountable »

Marie5656 wrote: Rick and I rented An Unfinised Life on Pay Per View this morning. It has Robert Redford, Jennifer Lopez and Morgan Freeman.

In a nutshell, J-Lo is an abused young woman who leaves her abusive boyfriend and goes to Wyoming with her 11 year old daughter to stay with her estranges father in law..who it seems blames her for her late husband's death.

It is a good character study of how they learn to get along, and the bond that develops among them..first between Redford and the grandaughter he never knew he had (she was pregnant at the time her husband died) and then with his daughter in law.

Great movie. I reccomend it.Adding it to my list.

We just rented Shop Girl, which was great, and Last Holiday with Queen Latifah, which was surprisingly funny.

I recommend both for different reasons.
Marie5656

An Unfinished Life

Post by Marie5656 »

Accountable wrote: Adding it to my list.

We just rented Shop Girl, which was great, and Last Holiday with Queen Latifah, which was surprisingly funny.

I recommend both for different reasons.

Well, I will add both to my list, also. I really like the Queen!!

Return to “Films Cinema Forum”