Have you seen Mission Impossible III

Leader12

Post by Leader12 »

:driving: I went over the weekend to see Mission Impossible III I have to say it is one good movie full of action and the special effects are awesome. I remember when I was young I would watch the television show everytime it was on.

Really was a dedicated to that show and now that they are doing it in the movies still as good if not better. I have don't want to give this movie away just incase alot of you have not seen it yet. But if you seen the other (2) I found this to be better then they were.

I hope you all get the chance to check this movie out.:cool:
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

I'm planning on seeing it this Friday looking forward to hit. Everyone that has seen it says as you have it is action packed...:cool:
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

My son is simply CRUSHED that I will not go see this movie.

Sorry, Leader, but I will not contribute one penny of my hard-earned money to support anything to do with Tom Cruise ever again.

Glad you enjoyed it, though! :yh_bigsmi My son went anyway, and said it was nothing but action from beginning to end.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Return to “Films Cinema Forum”