Wolf Creek

Amie

Wolf Creek

Post by Amie »

Did anyone see this? I didn't go see it at the Cinemas because I heard how scary it was and didn't want to throw my Malteser's everywhere. I DID however pick up the DVD.

I only got about 1/3 of the way through I think it freaked me out that much. Anyone else?? Should I try and sit through the rest??
Amie

Wolf Creek

Post by Amie »

It's said that Quentin Tarantino said it was the scariest movie he's ever seen. :-3
Amie

Wolf Creek

Post by Amie »

koochikoo wrote: Before I went to see Wolf Creek, I was told it was so scary people left the cinema 1/2 way thru, so I rocked up to the cinema excitedly. It was a little suspenseful and the gory bits were quite realistic but i didn't find it overly scary at all, and due to the build up I'd been given was left feeling a little disappointed. It was however a very good and well made film and John Jarratt was superb - you'll never look at him the same way again!

On the other hand you may just sh*t your pants!:D I'm fairly hard to scare when it comes to movies. It is one of the better Aussie films that has come out in a while.

I only got up to the part where they rolled the car over the ledge before I had to turn it off. I was pretty scared then, that I decided I couldn't watch anymore. :wah:
Amie

Wolf Creek

Post by Amie »

koochikoo wrote: Oooh, it's pretty tame up to there! You're in for a ride! Watch the rest...go on... I dare ya! :yh_mean

so scared, John Jarrat just freaked me out entirely! :yh_nailbi

Return to “Films Cinema Forum”