The Perfect Woman!!!

Eddie Rex

The Perfect Woman!!!

Post by Eddie Rex »

Yeah "Sarah Ferguson..."

Theres a blonde called Sarah Ferguson who lives in my village so i am trying to fill my boots with her aswell.

Which Sarah Ferguson were you thinking about?

I hope you will pay your respects to George Best (1946 - 2005 RIP) today is his funeral in Belfast.

I wish i could be there but its bad enough when you have to go to a funeral.

:-6
Galbally

The Perfect Woman!!!

Post by Galbally »

Eddie Rex wrote: Yeah "Sarah Ferguson..."

Theres a blonde called Sarah Ferguson who lives in my village so i am trying to fill my boots with her aswell.

Which Sarah Ferguson were you thinking about?

I hope you will pay your respects to George Best (1946 - 2005 RIP) today is his funeral in Belfast.

I wish i could be there but its bad enough when you have to go to a funeral.

:-6

I am reffering to of course that much loved ex-wife of The Prince of York or whatever he is, Andrew, I couldn't go to Belfast today, but a lot of people from the South have gone up for George, its really nice that for once politics is not coming into it, and everyone from Ireland, and Britain is paying their respects to a much loved man in the best way possible.

Actually Eddie, I have been inspired by your cinematic opus to begin work on a piece of my own, it will be about the fascinating lives of people who contribute to forums such as this, mixed with the harsh realities of a war in South East Asia. I am going to call it "Aspotrophe Now", what do you think?
"We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.
BTS

The Perfect Woman!!!

Post by BTS »

Galbally wrote: Erm just on a technical issue, are those blow up dolls expensive?............now its not for myself you see, its just that I have this mate whose wife doesn't understand him, shes always blabbing to this German Doctor, and he is a bit sad with no friends or bus money.......and............ehhh............well you get what I mean.

Errr Galbally.... what type is he interested in?

We have many over here and they are cheap at twice the price!

OUR PRICE: $ 19.89
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
BTS

The Perfect Woman!!!

Post by BTS »

SnoozeControl wrote: Dear god... an inflatable party sheep?

I kinda liked the inflatable wife thingy..........:sneaky:
Galbally

The Perfect Woman!!!

Post by Galbally »

Thank you for that, I think he prefers redheads though. The inflatable sheep, well who said that country folk are not sexually sophisticated eh? :wah:
"We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.
BTS

The Perfect Woman!!!

Post by BTS »

Galbally wrote: Thank you for that, I think he prefers redheads though. The inflatable sheep, well who said that country folk are not sexually sophisticated eh? :wah:

Yes we are quite diverse out in the country.......

But that is another story another tyme.........

Back to the problem at hand....(punn intended)

I think I found just what your pal needs...........

Discreet and Never says never.

Just grab it by the tail

Secret Beer Can Device

Discretion and convenience make this unit a must-have at picnics, parties and bus stops.

Pop a woodie, then pop open a serious can of beat off.
Eddie Rex

The Perfect Woman!!!

Post by Eddie Rex »

Yes Galbally that sounds interesting! No matter what situation they are in (good bad) they still have time to post something on www.forumgarden.com

Maybe you can write Prince Charles into the script as one of the members under a different name?:-6
Eddie Rex

The Perfect Woman!!!

Post by Eddie Rex »

Someone down in London watched "The Perfect Woman" then they rang me up and asked if i could give an interview for www.budgetfilmaker.com.

Therefore the interview can be heard on www.budgetfilmaker.com (news section)

(George Best 1946 - 2005 RIP) :-6
Uncle Kram

The Perfect Woman!!!

Post by Uncle Kram »

jennyswan wrote: I just recently purchased the male version in the 2 Euro shop :D

Oh dear Jenny, I think you may have inadvertantly acquired a female doll but blown it up inside out

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
Uncle Kram

The Perfect Woman!!!

Post by Uncle Kram »

SnoozeControl wrote: Woo hoo, Eddie! You're a celebrity now.

Fancy a break in the Australian jungle next year Eddie?

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
Eddie Rex

The Perfect Woman!!!

Post by Eddie Rex »

I am not a celebrity...
Eddie Rex

The Perfect Woman!!!

Post by Eddie Rex »

The interview is on www.budgetfilmmaker.com under the "news" section...

It was a telephone interview and my voice can be heard...

Please note i had drank 4 pints of beer before the interview and i made some really obscene comments...

Eddie Rex.

:lips:
Eddie Rex

The Perfect Woman!!!

Post by Eddie Rex »

Hello Sixyearsleft,

Thank for watching my film and i am glad you enjoyed it!

Was there any scene in particular you might want to comment on?

The latest version of "The Perfect Woman" can be seen on www.budgetfilmmaker.com/video/perfectwomen.wmv

Best regards

Eddie Rex.:-6
Eddie Rex

The Perfect Woman!!!

Post by Eddie Rex »

Yes by all means...
Eddie Rex

The Perfect Woman!!!

Post by Eddie Rex »

The embarrassing Tv repairman scene was easy to film as i was fortunate to have good actors. The quiet mood conveyed the embarrassment very well and built up the scene to its peak when the door closes and all the laughter comes out! Perhaps an improvement would be to have the lovedoll being blown up while its sat next to the Tv repairman, but i was pleased with how the scene worked and was easily edited using Premiere Pro 1.5 which i am still learning how to use now at this moment.

The Perfect Woman is my third film and i am currently in post production with a feature length film called Woody (71 mins) which follows the Town Crier for East Riding of Yorkshire when he enters a talent contest as a stand up comedian.
Eddie Rex

The Perfect Woman!!!

Post by Eddie Rex »

Thats an idea..."The Perfect Man"

I have not made any money from short films and at the moment its just an expensive hobby, but you get a great satisfaction when you see your work being being shown. I remmember when my first short film Personal Services was selected for the Hull International short film festival 2003 and watched the film in the cinema, i just sank in my seat wondering what people will think of it!

Currently i am not a student and i would like to officially set up the National Pictures production company with a website and advertise in the yellow pages "available to film your event whatever that maybe..."

Recently there has been some interest from Propeller TV (sky digital 289) about screening "The Perfect Woman" which i am very pleased to hear as i have never had my work screened on television before...:-6
Eddie Rex

The Perfect Woman!!!

Post by Eddie Rex »

The thing is that i have never officially trained anywhere to make films, i just started out as an actor doing amatuer dramatics in Hull, then i decided that film was more interesting than theatre. I bought my own mini dv camcorder and made a short film called "Personal Services" which was a coming of age sort of drama all about Joe who rings up a sex advert in the local newspaper and a prostitute goes round to his house!

I have had several friends who did film/media courses at the University of Lincoln but none have ever spoke highly of it, and after watching their films i often expect better from them, than what i eventually saw...

In my opinion, the best training is to "just do it!" :-6
Eddie Rex

The Perfect Woman!!!

Post by Eddie Rex »

For networking in the West Riding i know there has been several networking dates over in Leeds every month.

For details contact izaskun13@hotmail.com or ring Izaskun on mobile 07811 105 208

I have will be attending next month when i have my new business cards designed
Eddie Rex

The Perfect Woman!!!

Post by Eddie Rex »

That will be very kind of you!

I have not yet finalised how i would like my new business cards laid out but i shall have it ready by tommorrow, can i then send you an email?
Mookey1229

The Perfect Woman!!!

Post by Mookey1229 »

Sorry ed, but I found this to be extremely boring. Difference in cultures perhaps, but it was slow moving for me. I found some of the sound effects much to annoying. doubt very much that something like this would ever make in the states. Not to be mean or disrespectful, but I just did not like it at all. I found nothing funny about it. In some instanced I find it to be very distasteful.
Eddie Rex

The Perfect Woman!!!

Post by Eddie Rex »

Well it does help when you have a sense of humour.
abbey

The Perfect Woman!!!

Post by abbey »

Eddie Rex wrote: Well it does help when you have a sense of humour.If you are going to be as you say and produce films, you really will have to learn to take

criticism on the chin, and with a modicum of dignity.
Mookey1229

The Perfect Woman!!!

Post by Mookey1229 »

I happen to have a wonderful sense of humor. You asked for opionions and honest opinions if you can't take the heat, then get out of the kitchen! :wah:

Return to “Films Cinema Forum”