Spring is here!!

Discuss cruiser bikes, the lifestyle, clubs, and other issues.
Tightwad

Spring is here!!

Post by Tightwad »

This winter has been hard on a lot of people all across the world. For myself cabin fever is to the point now that I want to "shoot the neighbors" dog!! (no, not really) I'm that frustrated with winter.

I've got several bicycle trips locally lined up and just can't wait the start pumpin' those pedals again. Got my bike ready, working on the wife's bike, and will get my custom built trike ready last.

All I can say is.........who'ra! Spring is here! :-6:-6:-6
Odie

Spring is here!!

Post by Odie »

It's been a long one here to, below seasonal temps and to much snow, and its still cold.

sounds wonderful to go bike riding!

before I loose my mind, spring better get here.:sneaky:
Life is just to short for drama.
CARLA

Spring is here!!

Post by CARLA »

Well us San Diegan's never experience cabin fever we are outside almost every day of the year..!! :-6 I could never survive in winter country just not something I could tolerate for very long.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

bobmielke

Spring is here!!

Post by bobmielke »

Bikes? I got bikes, or had bikes. Here's a few recent ones. Started riding in 1980. Miles ridden so far, over 500,000. :)

Return to “Biker Forum”