Big damn *SIGH*

Discuss cruiser bikes, the lifestyle, clubs, and other issues.
BabyRider

Big damn *SIGH*

Post by BabyRider »

I've just been in one of the biker forums I frequent and wow....I enjoy reading as much as I can in all those forums I visit, learning as much as I can, but some days, especially when I haven't been able to ride for so long, what I enjoy, and (get a bit teary at) is all the sig pics of all these people. Just seeing a biker on his scoot, leathered up and grinning like a maniac, gives me a little hope that one day I will be back out there with them. One thing I'd like to see here, for PURELY selfish reasons, is a whole slew of these people showing up and posting a bunch of these pictures. That way you and I both can enjoy them. And I hope you do!

Rubber side down, friends.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

WonderWendy3

Big damn *SIGH*

Post by WonderWendy3 »

BR, I'd love to see them, can't see anything, is it just me?? I am at work, will try later at home...I love to see pics of bikers!!
greydeadhead

Big damn *SIGH*

Post by greydeadhead »

Hey BR...

Hang in there lady.. monster vibes to help ya along...

Grey
Feed your spirit by living near it -- Magic Hat Brewery bottle cap
BabyRider

Big damn *SIGH*

Post by BabyRider »

WonderWendy3;493288 wrote: BR, I'd love to see them, can't see anything, is it just me?? I am at work, will try later at home...I love to see pics of bikers!!
Wendy, I will pass along a link and some "must-dos" in just a second. Cool? Actually, I have 2 that are my real loves if they would both interest you. One is more general and much larger, the other is Bullet's home.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

BabyRider

Big damn *SIGH*

Post by BabyRider »

greydeadhead;493289 wrote: Hey BR...

Hang in there lady.. monster vibes to help ya along...

Grey
Grey, I will take all the vibes I can get, THANK YOU! I'm gonna need all kinds of help getting back on a scoot.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Lulu2

Big damn *SIGH*

Post by Lulu2 »

This must be so painful for you, B'R! Missing something you love to do as much as riding your bike is a huge loss.

BUT! You are young and you're determined and I believe you'll be riding again...your brain will adjust to improve your vision and you & Bullet will be riding out to events and having wonderful times!

We can do ANYTHING, if we're determined enough!
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
WonderWendy3

Big damn *SIGH*

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Thank you BR, sending :yh_hugs and :-4 to you!!

I will check them out later, I'll let you know how that goes!!:)
BabyRider

Big damn *SIGH*

Post by BabyRider »

Lulu2;493302 wrote: This must be so painful for you, B'R! Missing something you love to do as much as riding your bike is a huge loss.

BUT! You are young and you're determined and I believe you'll be riding again...your brain will adjust to improve your vision and you & Bullet will be riding out to events and having wonderful times!

We can do ANYTHING, if we're determined enough!
Lulu, the only thing worse is missing Bullet. And when I do ride again, it will be on 3 wheels only. I don't trust cagers enough to ever get on 2 wheels with them again. But...I will have my knees in the breeze again someday! I am hoping like MAD to go to the Helms Beels Memorial Run in Ohio next June. But only if Bullet's on his Honda with me.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

BabyRider

Big damn *SIGH*

Post by BabyRider »

WonderWendy3;493326 wrote: Thank you BR, sending :yh_hugs and :-4 to you!!

I will check them out later, I'll let you know how that goes!!:)
You're welcome and I'll see how it goes. Anyone I send to these places is watched VERY closely!
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

BabyRider

Big damn *SIGH*

Post by BabyRider »

Oh, Wendy....when you get to the 2nd one I sent you to, the home page has some great info to help you understand the place a bit better.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

BabyRider

Big damn *SIGH*

Post by BabyRider »

Here's an interesting bit:

I have this thread in another place, and a member there told a story about how he and his brother used to ride and the brother wrecked and they were on their way out of riding after that. Then he said, "I guess that makes us wusses."

Let me take that and crush it like it deserves to be crushed. Probably most of you will know that I believe this, but it needs saying. For ANYONE who might find their way to this thread:

The only one who can want and love to ride is you....and YOU. There is no one to answer for it, explain it or justify it. It is a LIFE. No other explanation or other crap is needed. IT IS YOUR CHOICE, NO ONE ELSE'S....PERIOD.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Return to “Biker Forum”