Jesus Advocated For Abortion

Discuss the Christian Faith.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

It's true! I can prove it. It's in Matthew 26:24 Jesus wrote: The Son of Man will go just as it is written about him. But woe to that man who betrays the Son of Man! It would be better for him if he had not been born. See? Please note that Jesus did not say "conceived", he said "born" which means Judas should have been aborted. Unless, of course, we want to say that the Son of God was too stupid to know the difference between "conceived" and "born"?
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Ha ha ha ha......sigh...that was funny.

I was sitting here thinking how I could have missed that?

You got me lol
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Not only did Jesus advocate for abortion, he created it, and I can prove that as well.

What this means is that every abortion prevented another Judas from being born since Jesus learns from his mistakes. It's completely justified and, in fact, commanded by God.

We can further extrapolate that God intended to create Judas' mother to be an unholy bitch, which is why Christians are bent on controlling, harassing, and torturing females.

He/They/It is a bigtime grudge-holder (or would that be 'holder of grudges'?).

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
gmc

Post by gmc »

Look up eve's curse.
xfrodobagginsx

Post by xfrodobagginsx »

Ahso!;1530065 wrote: It's true! I can prove it. It's in Matthew 26:24 See? Please note that Jesus did not say "conceived", he said "born" which means Judas should have been aborted. Unless, of course, we want to say that the Son of God was too stupid to know the difference between "conceived" and "born"?

Ok here is my answer. You are focused on whether the word means "Conceived" or "Born" when you need to be focused on the context of what He is actually saying. This verse has nothing to do with abortion. The verse was about the betrayal of Jesus by Judas, not the birth of Judas. He betrayed Christ and as a result, Christ said it would be BETTER for Judas if he had never been born-because of the torment that he will be facing after his judgement. He was not advocating his abortion, Christ was saying that it would be better if He had never been born. In other words he would have been better off either never being conceived OR it could mean that he would be better if he died before he was born. There are many ways a baby can die before they are born. It doesn't mean that Christ was advocating abortion.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

xfrodobagginsx;1530220 wrote: Ok here is my answer. You are focused on whether the word means "Conceived" or "Born" when you need to be focused on the context of what He is actually saying. This verse has nothing to do with abortion. The verse was about the betrayal of Jesus by Judas, not the birth of Judas. He betrayed Christ and as a result, Christ said it would be BETTER for Judas if he had never been born-because of the torment that he will be facing after his judgement. He was not advocating his abortion, Christ was saying that it would be better if He had never been born. In other words he would have been better off either never being conceived OR it could mean that he would be better if he died before he was born. There are many ways a baby can die before they are born. It doesn't mean that Christ was advocating abortion.The only thing I am focused on is the very deliberate and calculating language God had Jesus use, and he said born, as in the pregnancy should have been terminated either naturally or otherwise, and since God chose not to end it naturally, that left only one other choice, and Judas' mother chose to disregard God's command. There are many other descriptors Jesus could have used if he intended to convey anything else. For example, not only could he had used 'conceived', but the better word would have been 'existed', which would hold water in your argument. God obviously didn't want your argument to hold any water on this day.

The fact is that God knew exactly how his words would be interpreted in the 21st century when he 'thundered' this phrase. He knew, that when he sent his Holy Spirit down to earth and injected himself into the person who recorded Matthew's Gospel for all the world to read he chose his words very carefully. For He knew even back then that you and I would be having this very important debate and that your soul would be in peril right this moment. CAN I GET AN AMEN, SOMEBODY!

God Almighty knew that you'd be wavering right now because of the weakness of your flesh and rejecting his word in such a blasphemous way that the warning was intended for you as well as Judas. HALLELUJAH! GOD IS GREAT!

Some serious prayer is needed on your part to get back right with God, brother before God decides you're reprobate. And I mean that in all sincerity. You DO NOT want to be put in that 'reprobate' category because then you'll become GAY! Then it's really over for you. And what about your children? Have you considered their fate if you go GAY? Or as we within the church leadership like to say - HOMO-SECT-TUAL!

PRAISE GOD!

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

I thought god didn't make mistakes?
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

magentaflame;1530252 wrote: I thought god didn't make mistakes?That's the official version. In reality, God isn't so smart.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Return to “Christianity”