Christ ~ ism

Discuss the Christian Faith.
Daniyal

Christ ~ ism

Post by Daniyal »

Was Yashu'a ( Jesus ) A Member Of Any Other Order ? Yes , Yashu'a ( Jesus ) Also Had Association With The Knights Of Templar , And Their Order Considered Him A Brother Night In Which They Help A Great ( Secret ) As Found In A Scroll Entitled '' Genesis , The First Scroll Of Revelations '' By David Wood On Page 113 .

''If Jesus Survived , If Magdalene Was The Wife , If He Had Children And If They Fled From Jerusalem To The Languedoc , Then Many Apparently Unrelated Pieces Of The Puzzle Come Together . I Feel Certain We Will Find The Evidence We Need In The Secret Locations Of The Geomertric Temple At Rennes - Le - Chateau . I Am Also Convinced That This Was Known To The Vatican . That They Censored The Gospels , Almost Out Of Recongnition , Is Generally Agreed , But There Is Every Possibility That They Shut The Gate Only To Find That The Horse Had Already Gone . There Is Much To Suggest That This Was Not Fully Realized Until Evidence Came To Light That The Knights Templar Held A Great Secret . The Of Knights Templar Considered Jesus To Be A Brother Knight , ''

The Knights Of Templar , Were Known As A Religious Military Order Of Knighthood , That Devoted Themselves To The Protection Of Pilgrims Who Migrated To The Holy Land . The Heart Of The Old Knights Of Templar Was In A Country Town Called Rennes - Le - Chateau In France . Legends Are Deep Within This French Community . On Of Which Is Surrounding The Ark Of The Covenant . The Ark Was Believe To Have Been Removed By The Templar , Arrived In Jerusalem And Acclaimed Their Mission In The Holy Land In Search Of The Ark Of The Covenant .

To Be CONTINUE In Next Post
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
spot

Christ ~ ism

Post by spot »

Do you have a date the Knights Templar were founded, Daniyal?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Kindle

Christ ~ ism

Post by Kindle »

spot;1157198 wrote: Do you have a date the Knights Templar were founded, Daniyal?

Knights Templar - a chronological history of the medieval and modern Order

"Out, damned spot! out, I say!"

- William Shakespeare, Macbeth, 5.1
Daniyal

Christ ~ ism

Post by Daniyal »

spot;1157198 wrote: Do you have a date the Knights Templar were founded, Daniyal?

Refer To Post # 3 For Your Answer Ok .
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal

Christ ~ ism

Post by Daniyal »

Kindle;1157284 wrote: Knights Templar - a chronological history of the medieval and modern Order

Thank You For The Conformation !

Kindle

Christ ~ ism

Post by Kindle »

Daniyal;1157299 wrote: Thank You For The Conformation !

Your welcome. I learned how to do that from Spot. :-6

"Out, damned spot! out, I say!"

- William Shakespeare, Macbeth, 5.1
Daniyal

Christ ~ ism

Post by Daniyal »

Kindle;1157310 wrote: Your welcome. I learned how to do that from Spot. :-6

You Don't Plagiarized Words To , Do Ya ! Just Jokeing :)

spot

Christ ~ ism

Post by spot »

Okay Daniyal, thank you. I'm trying to reconcile "Yashu'a ( Jesus ) Also Had Association With The Knights Of Templar" with "1118: Knights Templar founded in Jerusalem". There's over a thousand years between the death of the one and the start of the other. How does a guy who dies in the first century AD know anything about - have an association with - something that doesn't start for another thousand years?

At least you're not trying to say the Knights Templar started at the time of Christ, that's a relief.

They built a Temple in Bristol, I wandered around it yesterday morning. It leans badly, the foundations settled at an angle.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Daniyal

Christ ~ ism

Post by Daniyal »

spot;1157397 wrote: Okay Daniyal, thank you. I'm trying to reconcile "Yashu'a ( Jesus ) Also Had Association With The Knights Of Templar" with "1118: Knights Templar founded in Jerusalem". There's over a thousand years between the death of the one and the start of the other. How does a guy who dies in the first century AD know anything about - have an association with - something that doesn't start for another thousand years?

At least you're not trying to say the Knights Templar started at the time of Christ, that's a relief.

They built a Temple in Bristol, I wandered around it yesterday morning. It leans badly, the foundations settled at an angle.

Mr.Spot With All Do Respect I Was Taught Never To Make Up / Add Things / Water Down , Things I Post .

So You Adhere To The Teaching Of [ Methodist. Where It come from (England ] Hummmm , And ted Adhere To The Teaching Of [ Anglican Church of Canada ] And

skinsguy , Adhere To The Teaching Of [ Assemblies of God church ] Hummm , I'm Going To Check Some Of My Notes On The Above I Might Have So Question For Yall . [ Assemblies of God church ] Sound Something Like The Good Old Boys , But I Wont Speak On It Until I Check My Notes .

spot

Christ ~ ism

Post by spot »

Daniyal;1157535 wrote: Mr.Spot With All Do Respect I Was Taught Never To Make Up / Add Things / Water Down , Things I Post . I bet you were, Daniyal, I bet you were. The word I'd tend to use instead of "Make Up / Add Things / Water Down" is "discuss". I can easily see the necessity for your group to teach posting without discussing, given the nature of the material.
Daniyal

Christ ~ ism

Post by Daniyal »

spot;1157538 wrote: I bet you were, Daniyal, I bet you were. The word I'd tend to use instead of "Make Up / Add Things / Water Down" is "discuss". I can easily see the necessity for your group to teach posting without discussing, given the nature of the material.

Now spot relax don't get scare . You don't discuss anything you plagiarized words their a big diffrent , What Some you call discussing as you say , Its really call fliping the script , Meaning if it doesn't come from your Authors / Scholar / Theologian / School Of Though. It Wrong , Then you go on and attack / insult /Authors / Scholar / Theologian / School Of Though Teacher / Group Etc . Yall Even Do It To Each Other Not Only Me . So It To Be Expected . You Yourself have been told by some here how you Play On Words . As of yet [ You ] havn't be able to disprove any of my posts . And thats because I wont let you play your word games And I Will Not change what I post to your tricknowldge . But I Know Deep Down You Know What I Post Is Real . But when I get time I'm going check my notes on your little group . And see how you dance around what you accept as the truth , Because when I ask you before you kept changeing what your believe remember . The Diffrent Between You And Me If I Don't Know Something I'll Say I Don't Know .

spot

Christ ~ ism

Post by spot »

I asked how the author of your original post to the thread , who wrote "Yashu'a ( Jesus ) Also Had Association With The Knights Of Templar", was right given that the Knights Templar were founded in Jerusalem in 1118. Perhaps it involves a strange use of "Association With". Perhaps it means the author thinks Jesus was still alive a thousand years after his birth. Asking you what was meant is reasonable.

You say, in response, that you're "Taught Never To Make Up / Add Things / Water Down , Things I Post" which I interpret as a refusal to explain what the words mean.

We differed at one point on what "belief" involved. You refused to accept that you, Daniyal, believe things without first hand evidence. I said that was laughably and obviously incorrect.

I do, actually, think I have a consistent position even though you say I keep changing my story. The problem stems from you insisting that if I'm a Christian I have to believe this, that and the other and accept instruction from my teachers. Again, you're quite wrong.

I'm more than happy to discuss things.
fuzzywuzzy

Christ ~ ism

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

My grandfather and great grandfather was one of these guys

Knights of the Southern Cross - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:D
spot

Christ ~ ism

Post by spot »

fuzzywuzzy;1157629 wrote: My grandfather and great grandfather was one of these guys

Knights of the Southern Cross - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaYou're not arguing Jesus was a founder member are you, fuzz?

Jesus discovered Australia???
Daniyal

Christ ~ ism

Post by Daniyal »

spot;1157607 wrote: I asked how the author of your original post to the thread , who wrote "Yashu'a ( Jesus ) Also Had Association With The Knights Of Templar", was right given that the Knights Templar were founded in Jerusalem in 1118. Perhaps it involves a strange use of "Association With". Perhaps it means the author thinks Jesus was still alive a thousand years after his birth. Asking you what was meant is reasonable.

You say, in response, that you're "Taught Never To Make Up / Add Things / Water Down , Things I Post" which I interpret as a refusal to explain what the words mean.

We differed at one point on what "belief" involved. You refused to accept that you, Daniyal, believe things without first hand evidence. I said that was laughably and obviously incorrect.

I do, actually, think I have a consistent position even though you say I keep changing my story. The problem stems from you insisting that if I'm a Christian I have to believe this, that and the other and accept instruction from my teachers. Again, you're quite wrong.

I'm more than happy to discuss things.

First The Knights Of Templar , Went By Diffrent Names , And Asking Me What The Author [ David Wood ] Was Thinking Was Just Another One Of Your Trick Question . And As Believing Oh Your Believe What You Make Up , You Even Said In One Of Your Post That You Experience The Things You Wrote Right , So Does That Make You 1000's Of Years Old . You Want To Discuss Things The Way You Want So You Can Change The Words Around To Fit You Story . And That Doesn't Fly With Me . Anyone Who Can Read Should Be Able To Understand What I'm Posting . I Don't Use Socalled Big Words To Make Myself Feel Above Other , I Don't Have That Need . Like I Said When I Have Time I'm Going To Check Out Your Little Group And I'm See How You Play On Words You Believe As A Christian . I Just Find It Funny How Some Christians / Muslims Etc , Can Believe Anything , When They Have Many Names / Groups / Sect Etc , And Within These Name / Sect / Groups Etc . They All Teach Something Diffrent . And They Have The NERVE To Pick Out Each Other Mistakes :wah: . Enought Wasteing Time Here .

spot

Christ ~ ism

Post by spot »

Daniyal;1157902 wrote: First The Knights Of Templar , Went By Diffrent NamesSo "The Knights Of Templar" who "Went By Diffrent Names" did exist in the first century after all? They just didn't know, presumably, that they were Knights Templar? People today can call these first-century people Knights Templar and that's enough to make them Knights Templar even though they didn't know it at the time, and even though the Knights Templar in 1118 would certainly have described the notion as complete twaddle?

At least now I understand what you were trying to convey even if I think it's still meaningless.
Daniyal

Christ ~ ism

Post by Daniyal »

spot;1157909 wrote: So "The Knights Of Templar" who "Went By Diffrent Names" did exist in the first century after all? They just didn't know, presumably, that they were Knights Templar? People today can call these first-century people Knights Templar and that's enough to make them Knights Templar even though they didn't know it at the time, and even though the Knights Templar in 1118 would certainly have described the notion as complete twaddle?

At least now I understand what you were trying to convey even if I think it's still meaningless.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Like I Said Many Times You Have Your Own Story's / Thinking And Your Lock Into It . Everybody Wrong And You Happen To Be Right . But Hey Whatever Make You Feel Better , Thats Why It A Waste Of Time Answering Your Question . But When You Have Experience All These Things It's Like You Been Their Right . Guess That Why You Think Your Right . But Hey Its Cool . Now Maybe I Can Get Back To My Post . Don't Worry I'm Going Start A Post On Methodist / Church So You Can Give Church of England Version Of How [ You ] Experience Them Doing That Time Ok ... It Should Be Fun Seeing How You Play One Words You So Believe / Experience Right . Have A Bless Night .

spot

Christ ~ ism

Post by spot »

Daniyal;1157953 wrote: Now Maybe I Can Get Back To My Post .That's good. Who wrote it?
Daniyal

Christ ~ ism

Post by Daniyal »

spot;1158008 wrote: That's good. Who wrote it?

Why Should It Matter You Said That It Was Meaning-Less Right .

spot

Christ ~ ism

Post by spot »

Daniyal;1158107 wrote: Why Should It Matter You Said That It Was Meaning-Less Right .

It bothers me that you're pretending to write these things yourself, that's all. And you keep calling me a plagiarist. That's quite funny when you think about it.

I think your teachers went out and painfully discovered all the accusations that were thrown at them - that they believed blindly, that they plagiarized, that they accepted teaching without finding out for themselves by direct experience - and they taught the next generation to turn the accusations round at their accusers. I can't see any other way in which that particular set of attempted defences came together. You believe your Man came from another galaxy? Believe away, who cares how deluded you are, but don't pretend it's not blind obedient belief pure and simple.

Meanwhile, attribute texts if you're going to copy/paste instead of write in your own words.
Daniyal

Christ ~ ism

Post by Daniyal »

spot;1158112 wrote: It bothers me that you're pretending to write these things yourself, that's all. And you keep calling me a plagiarist. That's quite funny when you think about it.

I think your teachers went out and painfully discovered all the accusations that were thrown at them - that they believed blindly, that they plagiarized, that they accepted teaching without finding out for themselves by direct experience - and they taught the next generation to turn the accusations round at their accusers. I can't see any other way in which that particular set of attempted defences came together. You believe your Man came from another galaxy? Believe away, who cares how deluded you are, but don't pretend it's not blind obedient belief pure and simple.

Meanwhile, attribute texts if you're going to copy/paste instead of write in your own words.

There You Go Again Lying And Makeing Up Things Nowhere In Any Of Dr . Malachi Z . York . 400 + Book's Does He Say Believe Him . In Everyone Of His Book He Says Don't Belive Him Check It Out For Yourself , And If Anyone Here Think I'm Lying They Can Go On Line All Eyes On Egipt Online Books-N-Things And Buy One Of His Books , And Read It For Themself . Also In The Post You Created Call Dr Malachi Z York's Nuwaubism vs Michael Losier's Law of Attraction . Which You Yourself Admited That You Have Read Some Of His Books , Now Unless You Going Lie And Say You Nolonger Have Any Of His Book .

Those Who Know You Can Ask To See The Book You Have And Read It For Themselves And See The Lair That You Are . I Have Said In Many Of My Post Don't Believe Me Check It Out For Your Self . They're People Here Have Told You How You Play On Words / Plagiarist. Are You Calling Them A Lie Also ? You Also Have A Post Where You Play These Words Games Also .And I Never Claim Everything I Post Came From Me . And That Because One Of The Moderators / Administrator Would Ask Me For My Resources , And That Because People Like You Use One Resource To Attak Them Like Your Doing M.Z.Y. I Laugh Everytime I See How People Allow You To Play On Their Intelligence .

What You Can't [ Plagiarzed / Makeup ] You Go To You Favor Website That Agree With You , Either You Copy And Paste The Part That Agree With You Or You Post The Link . Then You Have The Nerve To Tell Some One To Use There Own Words . What A Joke . You Need To Come Up With A New Game Because The Old One Is Weak / Dead . Out Of All My Post [ YOU ] As Of Yet Haven't Been Able Disprove Any Of Them . All You Do Is Come Up With Excuses / Tricknowldge / Change The Subject / Or Try To Plagiarzed What I'm Posting . And You Still Fail :wah::wah:.

You Havn't Learn Yet You Name Calling / Insult Doesn't Change What I Post . And If Some Of The People Here Would Be Truthful , They Know What I'm Posting Is Real , Not Something Just Throw Together . You Only Allow To Disagree With What I Post And That Because Your Lock Into Your Little World Of Make Believe .Meaning You Mind Only Allow To Go So Far Then It STOP .

spot

Christ ~ ism

Post by spot »

Daniyal;1158201 wrote: There You Go Again Lying And Makeing Up Things Nowhere In Any Of Dr . Malachi Z . York . 400 + Book's Does He Say Believe Him . In Everyone Of His Book He Says Don't Belive Him Check It Out For Yourself So? How do you check out whether he's an alien from another galaxy then?

Is he an alien from another galaxy, Daniyal, or is he a liar? And how did you check it out, either way?
Daniyal

Christ ~ ism

Post by Daniyal »

spot;1158207 wrote: So? How do you check out whether he's an alien from another galaxy then?

Is he an alien from another galaxy, Daniyal, or is he a liar? And how did you check it out, either way?

( Trick Are For Kids ) The same way Thousands Of Other People Who Have Seen Alien Him / Them With Their Own Eyes .

Methodist Of England = Those Blinded By Religious Light Can Never See This , But They Must . Such Beliefs Have Always Failed And Will Always Fail , From The Very Nature Of The Task , To Try Make A God That Exists Not Exist . Yet We Are To Believe In This [ Non - Existing God ] And If We Seek To Prove It Exists On This Physical Plane, Then We Become Blasphemers , This Is Truly Blindness . One Pursuing Such Inquires Travels Around And Around In The Labyrinth Of Though , Until He / She Is Lost To All Sane Reasoning , Action Or Conduct , And Is Utterly Unfitted For The Work Of Life , Can't Face Reality . He / She Is Like The Hamster Which Frantically Runs Around And Around The Circling Treadmill Wheel Of His Cage , Traveling Ever And Yet Reaching [ NoWhere ] At The [ End ] A [ Prisoner ] Still , And Standing Just Where He / She Started With [ No Proof ] . They Must Teach You , Get Your Answers At Death , So That You Won't Seek To Know While Your Alive ..

spot

Christ ~ ism

Post by spot »

You're actually pretending you know he's an alien from another galaxy because you, personally, have seen aliens with your own eyes? And you know them to be alien, you don't merely believe they're alien?

They've got you well and truly suckered into pretending you don't believe, haven't they. It's the immediate obvious Nuwaubian weak point, along with posting books-full of His writings while claiming everyone responding critically plagiarizes favourite websites. But no, you don't believe, you know, while your main beef with all the other religions is that they have no knowledge, they just have belief in whet their teachers tell them.

I'm glad we discuss these things, it lays out the basics very clearly for anyone watching.
Daniyal

Christ ~ ism

Post by Daniyal »

spot;1158227 wrote: You're actually pretending you know he's an alien from another galaxy because you, personally, have seen aliens with your own eyes? And you know them to be alien, you don't merely believe they're alien?

They've got you well and truly suckered into pretending you don't believe, haven't they. It's the immediate obvious Nuwaubian weak point, along with posting books-full of His writings while claiming everyone responding critically plagiarizes favourite websites. But no, you don't believe, you know, while your main beef with all the other religions is that they have no knowledge, they just have belief in whet their teachers tell them.

I'm glad we discuss these things, it lays out the basics very clearly for anyone watching.

What Have I Told You About Those Testimony :-1:-1:-1 Doesn't Change The Facts . That [ Treadmill Wheel Thing ] Was On Point Wasn't It [ No Pretending About That ] Right . Now Hopeful You Will Be Able Tell / Show Us How / Why The Methodist Church Disagree With What I'm Going To Post , Without You Trying To Plagiarized / Change My Post Right . Because The Methodist Church Teachs The True Words Of God , And God Have No Need To Plagiarized His Own Words Right .

Daniyal

Christ ~ ism

Post by Daniyal »

Continue From Post # 1

What was this great secret that The Knights Of Templar held ? The great Secret Of The Knight Of Templar was of Jesus ' Marriage to Mary of Magdalene and the birth of their children Mary's first son was Simon Bar Jesus , Who was Crucified . They had no other children until they took residence in Ancient Tama - Re ( Ancient Egypt ) between the year 35 A.D. And 120 A.D. The year of Jesus death . Jesus had two other sons Zubair and Huday And two daughter , Iglaal and San'aa . Mary Magdalene And their children traveled to France to The Rennes Le Chateau for protection . Mary , Jesus ' mother , Told Mary Magdalene to cloak herself as Mary , The mother of Jesus , And take the children to a safe place . Once Mary Magdalene and her children made it to Rennes Le Chateau, They lived in a cave . Nobody knew that they were there except for The Knights Of Templar who were guarding the cave . People had begun to find out that Jesus children were there and they went to search for them , But upon arriving at the cave , They were killed by The Knights Of Templar who had set up three Temples at three different points to guard the children . That is the great secret that they kept .

Jesus was also a member of The Order Of The Essene . He lived within a community . There have been many different accounts written in which people have spoken about The Essene , But little truth is known about this strictly spiritual community . The Order Of The Essene was made of men who remained to themselves from other Societies ; But they never give you the real depth of an Essene . The Essenes are called by many name ; Such as The Magi , The Elder , The Wosemen , Hanif , Etc . It is said that Archeologist have found , Between Jericho , Massada , And Qumran , A Community type of living in an Oasis . An Oasis is a fertile or green spot in a desert or wasteland , Made by the presence of water . Upon finding The Dead Sea Scroll between the years of 1947 A.D. And 1956 A.D. Archeologists excavated these ruins which proved to be headquarters of a close knit family or community . According to the presently found Dead Sea Scrolls Jesus was a part of The Order Called The Essenes , That lived in The Jordan . The Essenes lived out there in The Jordan , And Spent their time Re - Recording The Scrolls and The Tablets called The Qumran and hid them in Canisters up in The Qumran Mountains so that they can be preserved until this day .

In the ruins , They found Agricultural implements such as pruning hooks , Large quantities of date seeds , And charred remains of Palm Tree trunks used as ceiling beams . An Agriculture station found , Indicates that The Brotherhood Of The Essene had a large amount of land under cultivation and it was irrigated by water from numerous springs in the area . The discipline of The Essene was very strict . Jesus and Mary of Magdalene were both a part of a separate Mystic Order . Jesus had the position of A Priest , And Priests were not allowed to marry , But Jesus became very fond of Mary Magdalene . The Bride Of Yashu'a --- Yashu'a's marriage was on this concept . When Yashu'a reached the age of 27 , His mother sought for him a wife .

Having mentioned to him , ''It is time to marry and have a family '' . Fearing that his radical opinions would cause him harm , Unbeknowing to him , Mary , His mother had already picked for him a wife name Mary Magdalene , Who was the Daughter of Zarullah And Manaham , Who was called Mary Of Magdala , After the town which she came from thus . Mary Of Magdalene . The town of Magdala was one of the oldest towns in Galilee on the western shore of the sea of Galilee . She lived in Bethany on the east on The Jordan River for she was one who witnessed Yashu'a Baptism and listened to his teachings and along with his disciple longed for his return home . Mary Magdalene Wife Of Yashu'a ( Jesus ) , Zatullah Mother Of Mary Magdalene , Manaham Father Of Mary Magdalene , The Wedding Of Yashu'a .

Those that have been fooled from amongst the mortals will laught at the very thought and say '' How could such a thing have occurred ! '' So , Let me walk you through it , Verse by Verse , That you may attain a vivid Overstanding of how Yashu'a did indeed Marry and have a son . The story unfolds . like this ; The wedding of Yashu'a Bar Maryam - aramic - Took place in Cana In Galilee . The reception was in Bethany at Yashu'a own house . Why wasn't the wedding of Yashu'a ( Jesus ) To Mary Magdalene Recorded ? The reason why it was not recorded was because The Essenes Vowed Celibacy . And it would've been a Travesty to hear that one of their own had defected and married other than with the approval of The Rabb , The head of the order , For the sole pirpose of reproduction . This Bethany is where he lived with Martha , Lazarus , And his wife Mary Magdalene after the wedding . When he defected from The Essenes village , Lazarus . A student of his , Took him in . This was many years before he knew that he would marry Lazarus 'Sister . Bethay Meaning '' House Of Figs '' is a village about one and three fourth miles , Three kilometers southeast of Jerusalem on the mount of olives and close to Bethphage , Where he eventually moved . It was the home of the sister Mary and Martha , Mary Magdalene also dwelled in the same city as this Yashu'a where they lived 2 miles from Jerusalem

. So we have establish that Yaashu'a had many place that he lived like an ordinary Man . He even shared his house with others . Some of Yashu'a disciple were there at the wedding . If the wedding was not Yashu's Own , Why were he and his disciple invited ? Or who were these persons that were so important that Yashu'a went to their wedding ? Yashu'a seemed to disagree with every other ritual in the scriptures , Saying that they were exaggerated . How come he went to this wedding ?> The Law ? There no mention after this , Of a marriage ; Yet . Revelation speak of the marriage of the lamb in symbolism this is what it says ;

Revelation 19 ; 7 ( Modern Greek Script ) And I Quote ; So Let Us Be Happy And Rejoice And Glorify Him Because The Wedding Of The Lamb Had Indeed Come And Bride Is Ready .

Mistranslation For King James 1611 A.D.

Let Us Be Glad And Rejoice And Give Honour To Him ; For The Marriage Of The Lamb Is Come , And His Wife Hath Made Herself Ready .

She Mary Madgalene was given pure White Linen to wear because The White Linen is The Dress Of The Righteous . So he said to me ; '' Write Blessed Are All Those Who Were Called To The Feast Of The Dinner For The Wedding Of The Lamb . And he said to me this is the word of he who is above , The Hevenly One . Which is facts beyond any doubt , '' That can be found in their mistranslations with the same meaning in ( Revelation 19 ; 7 ) Through the tenth verses . They refer and they perfer to identify with The New Jerusalem coming down like a bride prepared for her groom ( Revelation 21 ; 2 ) . Where they read ; And their came to me one of The Seven Neteru ( Eloheem ) , Which Had The Seven Bowls Full Of Seven Last Plagues , And Spoke With Me Saying Come Here I Will Show You The Bride , The Lamb's Wife Symbolically Speaking Of The Holy City Coming Down From Heaven .

Revelation 21 ; 2 ( Modern Greek Script ) And I Quote ; And I , Eeoannace Saw The Holy City , The New City Of Peace Descending Down From The Skies ( Mothership ) From Being With The Thehos And Is Prepared Just Like A Bride Adorned For Her Mate .

And I John Saw The Holy City , New Jerusalem , Coming Down From God Out Of Heaven , Prepared As A Bride Adorned For Her Husband .

Yet , In the nineteeth degree , It begins ; '' And A Voice Came From The Seat Saying Glory Is For Our Creator , O All The Servants And All You That Fear Him Both Young And Old . I Heard It As If It Were The Voice Of Many Crowds , And As The Voice Of Many Waters , And As The Voice Of Strong Thundering . Saying Praise Be Yahuwa The Adonai Al Shaadi , The Almighty Ruler , Then It Continues ; So Let Us Be Happy And Rejoice And Glorify Him Because The Wedding Of The Lamb Has Indeed Come And His Bride Is Ready . It Is Clear For Those Who Can See That This Was Talking About An Event That Had Come And That The Other Was Talking About An Incident To Come . All Of The Heavens Were Prepared For The Wedding Of Yashu'a For It Was The Laws Of His Heavenly Father That States '' Therefore , Shall A Man Leave His Father And His Mother And Shall Cleave Unto His Wife '' .

Genesis 2 ; 24 ( Modern Hebrew Script ) And I Quote ; The Highest Laws State ; A Male Living Being Is Suppose To Leave His Tribe ( Cuthites The Hindus ) And To Join His Wife's Tribe ( Cushites The Dogon ) ; And They Will Become The Same Tribe Adamites .

'' Therefore Shall A Man Leave His Father And His Mother , And Shall Cleave Unto His Wife ; And They Shall Be One Flesh .

This law would apply to Yashu'a as well if he claims one Joy or one Title should not be removed from The Law . If it declares that the law came by way of Thutmose ( Falsely Called Mose ) Before Yashu'a and Thutmose ( Moses ) , Abraham , Utnafishtim ( Falsely Called Noah ) , And Kadmon ( Falsely Called Adam ) All Married And Had Wifes , So The Law Would Apply To Yashu'a ( Falsely Called Jesus ) As Well . The Law Is The Law . Yashu'a Said I Did Not Come To Change The Law Of Thutmose ( Moses ) But Merely To Fulfill It ( Matthew 5 ; 17 ) . Thutmose ( Moses ) Son Of Amram And Jochebed .

Matthew 5 ; 17 ( Modern Greek Script ) And I Quote ; Don't Think That I Have Come To Destroy The Laws Of The Torah , Or What The Newsbearers Said ; I Did Not Come To Destroy , I Came To Fulfull Them

Think Not That I Am Come To Destroy The Law , Or The Prophets ; I Am Not Come To ( Destroy , But To Fulfill ) .

Abraham Son Of Terah And Nuwna , Utnafishtim ( Noah ) Son Of Lemek And Kamiyla , Kadmon ( Adam ) Son Of Atum And Lilith .

Who was the wedding at Cana prepared by ? The wedding at Cana was prepared by Mary the mother of Yashu'a for him to Marry , Mary of Magdalene , This was Yashu'a wedding . Why are the names of The Bride and The Bride Groom removed from your Bible ? The problem with Biblical Scholars is that when translating , They pick and choose which words they want to translate , I cannot keep stressing to you that name are just Tirles , So they can be translated too . Now , At the wedding we have this story ; When the wine had ran out , Yashu'a mother Mary said to him ; '' They Have No Wine Left '' ( John 2 ; 3 ) .

The point to be made ! Why is Mary taking control of The Catering Of A Wedding She Is Merely Invited to ? Why is she concerned with how much wine the guest of The Bride and The Bride Groom have ? Yashu'a in her eyes , Was merely her son , Not a performer of miracles at this point . Why would she tell him , Who was merely a guest ? In fact , concerning mary and whether or not she was one of his followers , He made this very statement ; '' Behold , Mt Mother And My Brethren For Whosoever Shall Do The Will Of My Father , Which Is In Heave , The Same Is My Brother , And Sister , And Mother '' , And This Statement Was Made After One Said To Yashu'a ; Behold , Or Simply Look ! There Is Your Mother And Your Brother . He Made It Clear That At That Point They Didn't Believe . And Were Not Doing The Will Of His Father .

Continue In Next Post

M.Z.York-El 33 / 720

Daniyal

Christ ~ ism

Post by Daniyal »

Continue From Post # 26

So Why Was Mary So Concerned With The Wedding ? If she was the organizer of The Wedding For For Yashu'a , Then it would make [ Sense ] for her to be [ Concerned ] with why there is no more [ Wine ] Left in this house . And because The Wedding was Yashu'a , Being the head of the house , She would inform him of this problem . And it teads ; Yashu'a Goonay , Said to him , They have no more wine left . And when they wanted wine . Yashu'a Goonay , Said unto him , They have no wine . Yashu'a said unto her , Goonay , Which in greek means '' A Wife , Or A Woman , '' What Have I To Do With You , My Hour Is Not Yet Come ?

This is clearly a bitter statement , For in greek the word one would use to call and respect their mother is Maytare - greek - . So Yashu'a would have never spoke bitterly to Mary his bless Mother , He was speaking to his Goonay , The Greek for '' Wife '' For Mary Of Magdalene was at a lost at what to do , at this wedding . So Mary , Mother of Yashu'a confronted Mary Of Magdalene And told her to go and ask Yashu'a , And says ; What have I do with you you , Goonay . Simply what am I to do about it , You're The one that organized the Wedding ? He adds ; Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come ( John 2 ; 4 ) .

John 2 ; 4 ( Modern Greek Script ) And I Quote ; Ee- Ay - Sooc ( Yashu'a ) Is Leg -O ( Saying ) To Goo - Nay ( Confidante Wife ) Tis ( What ) ? Moo ( My ) Ho -Rah ( Hour ) Is Oo - Po ( Not Yet ) Hay - Ko ( Arriving ) . ;.... Yashu'a Said Unto Her , Woman , What Have I Do With Thee ? Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come .

Simply , My time has not yet come . Speaking of his miraculous powers . Then the story continues . So Yashu'a's mother said in The Deeakonos - greek - The greek for '' Servants ; Tell the servants who they should listen to .

M.Z.York 33 / 720

More In Next Post

Return to “Christianity”