Is There A God ?

Discuss the Christian Faith.
Ted

Is There A God ?

Post by Ted »

oscar:-6

It doesn't necessarily have to be a physical coming. However, I do believe that any discussion of the Divine is relegated to the language of metaphor since I don't believe that human language is in the least capable outside of metaphor.

Shalom

Ted:-6
Chezzie

Is There A God ?

Post by Chezzie »

Ted;1154726 wrote: oscar:-6

It doesn't necessarily have to be a physical coming. However, I do believe that any discussion of the Divine is relegated to the language of metaphor since I don't believe that human language is in the least capable outside of metaphor.

Shalom

Ted:-6

Hi Ted,

Im not religious at all but I always read your posts with interest. You have a way with words that captivates the reader and I understand every word. Obviously your knowledge is massive but your open to discussion and to others beliefs.

Its truly calming to have someone like you in the garden.

Peace:-6
Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

oscar;1154663 wrote: I will apologise to you for Danny calling you a liar.

This is my take on religion and Christianity. I was raised to go to church. As a child, the church was not an object of Christianity, it was an open house where we went to pay our respects and give thanks. i'e Funerals and Rememberence Sunday. My parents did not raise us to be one religion or another. My father was a great believer that children need to come to their own decisions. So, when we went to church, it was not to visit Jesus or his god, it was the place we went to remember the war dead or a funeral, we went for those people, if you get my meaning. As we got older, us children could then decide what our beliefs were. One brother became a confirmed Catholic, another an athiest.

My own belief is that there is a God. It is one god shared by this planet that comes in different form to different races and languages. I do believe that Jesus Christ walked the earth but I do not believe as the son of god. I believe that Noah did walk the earth as science has now proved there is the outline of an enormous boat inside Mount Ararat. The bible to me is the story of life from Jesus and his men from that period of history. I see scientific explanations in the 'miracles' performed by Jesus. eg. The parting of the waves could have been the ocean receding as it does prior to a tsunami. The great flood probably due to natural climate change once every 2,000 years. That is the way my mind works or in simpler terms... 'show me the money'. My logical side can not make me believe that Jesus was the son of god. Many here dismiss UFO sightings etc Why? Simply because they can not be proved. However, science can often dis-prove the bible.

Out of interest SG and Ted....... Do you believe in the second coming?

Miss '' O '' Please Don't [ Apologize ] For Me Ok . That The Problem Here You Have A Few Here Think They Can Say What Ever Want . And That Doesn't Fly With Me . I Have No Problem With Anyone Disagreeing With Me , It To Be Expect When Your Dealing With People Who Are Use Throwing Anything To Gether And Say Here Believe This . I Mean You Don't Just Accept What I Post You Check It Out For Yourself , And That Because Your Thinker . The People Here At Work Are Laughting At These People . They Can't Believe A Few Are Lock Into A Time Zone.

O Yes I Was Told Not Write The Egyptian Language :wah::wah: They Think It Some Type Of Code :wah::wah: Guess That Pay Back What You Think :wah::wah:

See You Later :)
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Oscar Namechange

Is There A God ?

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Daniyal;1154737 wrote: Miss '' O '' Please Don't [ Apologize ] For Me Ok . That The Problem Here You Have A Few Here Think They Can Say What Ever Want . And That Doesn't Fly With Me . I Have No Problem With Anyone Disagreeing With Me , It To Be Expect When Your Dealing With People Who Are Use Throwing Anything To Gether And Say Here Believe This . I Mean You Don't Just Accept What I Post You Check It Out For Yourself , And That Because Your Thinker . The People Here At Work Are Laughting At These People . They Can't Believe A Few Are Lock Into A Time Zone.

O Yes I Was Told Not Write The Egyptian Language :wah::wah: They Think It Some Type Of Code :wah::wah: Guess That Pay Back What You Think :wah::wah:

See You Later :) Damn.... I was enjoying practicising my egyptian. I even went to work and used it on a muslim who speaks egyptian and she was sooooooo impressed with me :wah: I have a new dictionary as well. We can continue to speak in private message D. :-6:-6:-6
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Ted

Is There A God ?

Post by Ted »

cheezie:-6

Thanks.

I try to be open minded and listen to others. There are people who come on here who, I am sure, have much to contribute to a discussion. I just find it difficult to talk with folks who want to be rude etc. There is no need for that. I am sure they have much to offer but need to work on presentation.

One poster here, to whom I responded a few times basically told me to shut up and mind my own business. I no longer respond there either.

I have among my friends and acquaintances many folks from a lot of different faiths and we all get along fine. We can discuss and even disagree but it is always with respect.

When someone indicates that they have all of the answers etc. it is time to run the other way. I most certainly do not profess that position. The more I study the more I realize just how little any of us really knows and understands.

Anyway thanks. It is much appreciated.

Shalom

Mate:-6
fuzzywuzzy

Is There A God ?

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Holy Email

One day God was looking down at Earth and saw all of the rascally

behavior that was going on. So he called one of His angels and sent

the angel to Earth for a time.

When he returned, he told God, 'Yes, it is bad on Earth; 95% are

misbehaving and only 5% are not.

God thought for a moment and said, 'Maybe I had better send down

a second angel to get another opinion.

So God called another angel and sent him to Earth for a time.

When the angel returned he went to God and said, 'Yes, it's true.

The Earth is in decline; 95% are misbehaving, but 5% are being good.'

God was not pleased. So He decided to e-mail the 5% that were

good, because he wanted to encourage them, and give them a little

something to help them keep going.

Do you know what the e-mail said?

Okay, I was just wondering, because I didn't get one either.
Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

'' GOD '' God '' Or god '' What Is The Difference ?
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
YZGI

Is There A God ?

Post by YZGI »

Daniyal;1155027 wrote: '' GOD '' God '' Or god '' What Is The Difference ?
Answer: The shift key?
flopstock

Is There A God ?

Post by flopstock »

No, there isn't.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

flopstock;1155246 wrote: No, there isn't.

Okkkkkk:yh_clap

Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

If you ask any Christian who are these Verse pertaining to they would Answer

( WithOut A Doubt In Their Minds ) . that these Verse are Speaking of The Messiah Yashua , Also Take A LQQk At The Many Titles Which Are Attributed To Him .

The seed of woman The caption of Savation Wonderful I am that I am The mighty God Emmanuel The Rose of Sharon lilly of the valley Theprince of pace The Mediator The helper The Rewarder of Faith The Branch A Man of sorrows The Bringer of Good Tidings The Chief Cornerstone The Redeemer

This is only a small list of the different names that are Attributed to The Messiah Yashua Without Even His Name Being Mentioned . I Repeat The Name '' Yashua / Jesus '' IS NOT FOUND IN ANY OF THESE VERSE . HowEver , You Have Christian Will Undoubtedly Tell You That These Verse Are In Fact Speaking About The Messiah Yashua

I Again Repeat The Name '' Yashua / Jesus '' IS NOT FOUND IN ANY OF THESE VERSE .

In Serveral Quotes In The New Testament Jesus Made It Clear That You Are To Worship God And Not Him When He Made Reference To God He Used The Third Person Singular '' Him '' Not The First Person Singular Me In Luke 4; 8 Jesus Says And I Quote He Said Worship Him Not Me

In John 4 ; 23 - 24 Jesus States Againt In The Red Letter Writting Of Your Bible And I Quote He Said Worship Him And Not Me .

And In John 14 ; 10 Jesus Gives All Praise And Gratitude To His Heavenly Father And I Quote He Used The Word He Not Me

The ( Trinity ) Is Of ( Pagan ) Origion And Every ( Pholytheistic ) Culture Has Their Own Reprentation Of It ... Common Sense Should Tell You That Three Person Yet One God Theory Is Impossible ..

( 1 ) Plus ( 1) Plus 1

God The Father God The Son God The Holy Ghost

Three Cannot Go Into One If Yashu'a Was God How Could He Forsaken Himself (Matthew 27 ; 46 ... Mark 15; 34 ) And If He Was God Who Was He Calling Out To Himself ? I Thought God So Loved The World , That He Sent His Son To Die For You .. If That's True As John 3; 16 Says , Then Jesus Had Nothing To Do With It It Was That Father That Sent Him . In Matthew 6 ; 9 As Jesus Say '' Our Father Who Art In Heaven '' Because Jesus Say In John 13 ; 16 '' I Am Not Greater Than He Who Sent Me '' And In John 5; 30 He Says Again That '' I On My Own Accord Can Do Nothing '' Call No Man Father , Because There Is One Father Who Art In Heaven And Jesus Says Clearly In Matthew 23; 9 '' And Call No Man Your Father Upon The Earth

Truth Is Truth And If It Was About His Father's Will Then Why Did Jesus SAy In Matthew 26; 38 >> If Be Possible Let This Cup Pass By Me ; Nevertheless Not As I Will , But As Thou Wilt ''

Let Me Point Out A Few Points From Your Bible Stating That Jesus Couldn't Possibly Be God ..

Mark 15 ; 34 >> Jesus cried out with a loud voice My God , My God Why have thou Forsaken Me . >Then was Jesus led up of the spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil > And What Could The Devil Possibly Offer The Creator Of Everything .

Luke 14 ; 26 >> If anyman come to me , and hate not his Father And Mother And Wife And Chrildren And Brethren And Sister , Yea And His Own Life Also , He Cannot Be My Disciple . > In My Father House Are Many Mansions .>>> Jesus Said In My Father's House , He [ Didsn't Say In My House ] Would It Have Made Sense To Say In My House [ If He Was God ? ]

Luke 2; 49 >> That I Must Be About My Father's Business '>> If Jesus Was God Why Did He Say I Must Be Of My Fathers Business , He Indicated . [ The Distinction Between Him And His Father .

Was Only A Man >> Matthew 1 ; 25 ...... Was Baptized >>>> Matthew 3; 13

Was Tempted >>>> Matthew 4; 1 ...... Slept >>>> Matthew 8 ; 24

Ate >>> Luke 24 ; 42 ...... Hungered >>>> Matthew 21 ; 18

Weakened >>> John 4; 6 .... Said Something He Shouldn't Have John 20; 17

Cried At Lazarus Grave >> John 20; 17

There Is No Way To Have A Trinity Without First Separating Each Of The Three Things Indivdually To Declare Then A Trinity . By That I Mean , You Have To First Establish That There Is A Father One Thing And A Son Another Thing And A Holy Ghost The Thrid Thing , In order For These Things To Totally Mix And Become One Thing . They Would Have To Start Off Equal In Rank , Quantity . Space , Density , Authority , Or Existence . In Admitting That The Son Came From The Father , Time Make The Difference , The Father Would Have To Had Been First , Before The Son . This Would Make Them Unequal And Incapable Of Becoming A Balanced Triad . No It Did Not Mean That When It Said God The Father ,,, God The Son , And God The Holy Ghost = One God .. Because Three Cannot Go Into One .

Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

How Are Your Today . Did You Check Your P.M. Today . :yh_Tea

skinsguy

Is There A God ?

Post by skinsguy »

oscar;1154663 wrote: I will apologise to you for Danny calling you a liar.

This is my take on religion and Christianity. I was raised to go to church. As a child, the church was not an object of Christianity, it was an open house where we went to pay our respects and give thanks. i'e Funerals and Rememberence Sunday. My parents did not raise us to be one religion or another. My father was a great believer that children need to come to their own decisions. So, when we went to church, it was not to visit Jesus or his god, it was the place we went to remember the war dead or a funeral, we went for those people, if you get my meaning. As we got older, us children could then decide what our beliefs were. One brother became a confirmed Catholic, another an athiest.

My own belief is that there is a God. It is one god shared by this planet that comes in different form to different races and languages. I do believe that Jesus Christ walked the earth but I do not believe as the son of god. I believe that Noah did walk the earth as science has now proved there is the outline of an enormous boat inside Mount Ararat. The bible to me is the story of life from Jesus and his men from that period of history. I see scientific explanations in the 'miracles' performed by Jesus. eg. The parting of the waves could have been the ocean receding as it does prior to a tsunami. The great flood probably due to natural climate change once every 2,000 years. That is the way my mind works or in simpler terms... 'show me the money'. My logical side can not make me believe that Jesus was the son of god. Many here dismiss UFO sightings etc Why? Simply because they can not be proved. However, science can often dis-prove the bible.

Out of interest SG and Ted....... Do you believe in the second coming?

Oscar,

Sorry for the delay in getting back. I have been very busy at work today. To answer your question, yes I absolutely believe in the second coming of Jesus Christ. I believe that he can come back to us at any moment. Even right now as I’m typing this out to you.

In regards to science, I understand that often it’s usually the “measuring stick” of what can be explained as truth and what can be explained as myth. However, consider this. Science was created from man. We all know that man is flawed. There is not one perfect human being on this earth. With that said, I find it hard to believe that science can be “right” all the time. In fact, it isn’t. That is why most things in science are often theories; they are well educated guesses often derived from testing, but not necessarily fact. And often, science changes outcomes due to new discoveries and more testing. What it may “prove” as being false today, might be proven true tomorrow. With all of that said, those who follow science and those who follow religion have something very similar in common. Both rely on faith and their beliefs in something to explain the universe. People will fight me tooth and nail saying science is truth, but science is theory. However, I do believe that science does make a lot of sense with explanations, and I see nothing wrong with looking at things through scientific eyes. However, I believe one can be able to see it through both, yet be firm in their fundamental beliefs.

For instance, I can see there truly being a “Big Bang” and everything was one day created. However, I can see God being the one to initiate the big bang. After all, the bible doesn’t go into detail how God created everything other than to say he spoke the words and the Heavens and Earth were born. So, science may have in fact gotten it right with the big bang, but science has yet to even touch the reason why it happened. There are assumptions, but I don’t believe science will ever produce any hardcore evidence of the reason for the creation.

In regards to UFO’s, that is something I have always been intrigued by. I have often wondered if there is life on other planets…planets not in our solar system. The Christian in me says that this world and the people in it is what God is interested in, and I doubt he would have made little green men. The science fiction fan in me wonders if we are just a mere fragment of God’s overall plan? Maybe there are other beings out there other than human beings, and they follow a different plan that God has laid out for them? Who knows? I do know one thing. With God, all things are possible, but I can only worry about myself and what God wants me to do as a Christian.

There are many things I have questioned as a Christian. Mostly, it has been the different denominational beliefs within the Christian faith. I have often wondered exactly who is right and who is wrong? I believe Christians from every denomination will make it to Heaven if they have the love of Jesus Christ in their heart.

Anyways, thanks Oscar, for apologizing to me for your friend, Daniyal. Obviously he/she is not respectable enough to do it on his/her own.
Thanks,

Skinsguy
Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

'' GOD '' God '' Or god '' What Is The Difference ?

abbey

Is There A God ?

Post by abbey »

Daniyal;1155373 wrote: '' GOD '' God '' Or god '' What Is The Difference ?

YZGI;1155226 wrote: Answer: The shift key?
YZGI already answered that question.
Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

abbey;1155375 wrote: YZGI already answered that question.

So Tell Me What Make You Think His / Her Version / Answer Is The Answer Is To My Question Key Word '' My '' Question ??? Anyway I Though Their Answer Was Funny . But Thanks For LQQKing Out !

abbey

Is There A God ?

Post by abbey »

Daniyal;1155401 wrote: So Tell Me What Make You Think His / Her Version / Answer Is The Answer Is To My Question Key Word '' My '' Question ??? Anyway I Though Their Answer Was Funny . But Thanks For LQQKing Out !So you are only looking for the answer that you want to hear?
Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

abbey;1155407 wrote: So you are only looking for the answer that you want to hear?

I Think You Have Me Mix Up With Someone Else , Yes , Because You And I Both Know Thats Not True . Question If I May Have You Ask Anyone Else That Question And Can You Be Truthful .

Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

What is the difference ? Before I explain to you the differences between '' God '' with all capital letters , '' God '' With a big '' G'' , And '' god '' With A Little '' g '' I should tell you that there are human being who actually believe in myths and theories , Because of what they were taught about this word '' God '' . Belief in these myths and theories , Have sent people to their graves . Because they don't do any research about their religions or their so called '' God '' . Instead they do things like ; If their child is sick , They won't take the child to the doctor . They would rather sit around and believe that if they pray to their so called '' God '' Their child will get better . Or if they get laid off from their job . Somehow the God that they believe in will provide for them and their family . For example ; Putting food on your table , Clothes on you back , Or even paying your bills , And I could go on and on . These God - Fearing people believe that if they have enough Faith in this word God , Things will get better .

This is how this works . According to you Christians or Jews by whatever Denomination , Your '' God '' is supposed to be The All Providing '' , And to you Muslims by whatever sect your God '' Allah '' According to Koran 51 ; 58 Is he who gives And I Quote ; For Allah Is He Who Gives All

The Arabic word used here is '' El Razzaaq '' The 17th Attribute , Meaning '' The Provider '' . This '' GOD '' Spelled with all capital letters is supposed to be according to you the big '' G '' That provides all things , Correct ? Well , what about the many people who die in plane crashes ? When an Airplane is flying in the air and suddenly there a problem , However no one aboard seems to know exactly how to stop the plane from crashing . Is this '' GOD '' Going to stop the plane in midair before it hits the ground ? Or is it '' God '' Who allows things like this to happen ? Which God is it ? Is it the big '' G'' or little '' g '' that can prevent things like ; A.I.D.S.

According to Times Magazine September 12 , 1994 Issue on page 64 an Aids patients lays there infected . Is this patient waiting to die ? Uganda is '' One Of The Hard Hit Nations On The Continent Where The Virus Apparently Originated '' . Who os the God of Uganda , Whose Religion is predominately Christian rating 66% , And Islam at 16% According to the 1992 A.D. Almanac . And '' Health Quest Magazine Number 5 , 1994 A.D. Issue On page 7 '' States ; In Africa Alone '' Particularly The Subsaharan Region , Can Lay Claim To A Shocking 67% Of An Estimated 3 Million + Cumulative ( Increasing In Effect , Size Or Quantity ) Aids Cases To Date . According To The World Health Organization ( WHO ) . Who is the God who is responsible for the life threatening disease Aids ? Big '' G'' or the little '' g '' ? In Israel the 27 years old Palestinian Terrorist from the west bank city Kalkilya by the name of Salah Abdel Rahim Nazal Souwi made a city draw back in fear and horror . At 8 ; 55 A.M. He boarded the number 5 bus in downtown Tel Aviv , On Him 22 lbs of TNT Trinitrotoluene . As the bus went through dizengoff square where there are many shops , He blew up the 21 passengers and himself . The bodies lay there and the body parts had to be collected from the streets . Where ? Where was God just before the expolosion ? Didn't God know that there were families sitting at home waiting for there loved ones to return ? Couldn't an all powerful God stop it before it happened ?

Where was God when this young boy in Port-au - Prince was struck down , And died ? Not to mention couldn't God change the mind of Eric Smith , Age 14 , Who in August of 1994 A.D. Bludgeoned and Strangled a 4 year old Pre-Schooler to Death , Before the fatal blows ? Where was God for either of these children , One who became a vicious murderer , And the other innocent and helpless child that was killed ? Eric Smith Tried In Court As An Adult In Bath , New York . You as an individual have gor to start dealing with the facts . Who is this God of The Bible , Who is The Allah of The Koran ? What kind of Creator , Who makes man in his image and after his likeness ( Genesis 1 ; 27 ) . Allows things like this to happen ? And if Man was made after the image of God , Meaning everything about man should be exactly as God , What does that say for the God that you worship ? You have got to address yourself , And ask ; Do I really know who I'm worshipping ? Do I really know the meaning of this word '' God '' ?

Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

This word '' God '' , That people worship , has several meaning . The word '' God '' Is composed of the initials of Three ( 3 ) Greek Words ; Gomer - Wisdom , Oz ( Uz ) - Strength , Dabar - Beauty = GOD . These all describe '' Human Attributes And Qualities , '' The word '' God '' , When translated from other languages , Is the most common english translated word throughout the world . If you don't believe that this word '' God '' Is used interchangeably when referring to Humans , You could always look up the following quotes to see how the word '' God '' Is used for human beings . Meaning when it speaks of Gods in The Bible it refers to Ye , Meaning You , Or all of you ! So when you read in Genesis 3 ; 5 , And I Quote , '' .... And Ye Shall Be As ( gods ) '' , The Aramic ( Hebrew ) Word used for God here is Eloheem , Meaning , '' These Beings '' .

The word Eloheem - aramic - As found in Genesis is falsely translated as '' God '' To give the impression that it's A Single form , When actuality , It's a word in The Plural Form . What do I mean by This ? I've been saying this for a while , It is in The Root Of The Word , The Etymology ( Origin ) of the word . Each man can be An Eloh - aramic - But Eloheem - aramic - Is a group of Beings , Angelic or Human . You see . When an Eloheem step away from the group he becomes an Eloh - aramic - . The Supreme Being of that group is The El , As I Am The El - M.Z.York Today Of All The Teachers , I hold the most information from The All , I Am not The El , The Most High El , Just The El . Eloheem - aramic - Meaning one of The Eloh's of the '' Yim '' , or the Yod , Miym Meaning '' They Or Them '' , The Angelic Beings . Any word that had '' Yod , Mim , At The End Of It Becomes A Plural Word .

Don't let these false translators tell you that the word Eloheem , Being used for '' God '' , Is being used out of respect of God . That just isn't true ! The word Eloheem is used 2,250 Times in The Bible , And is used for False Gods ( Judges 6 ; 31 ) , Is that out of respect too ? The purpose of explaining these two words is so that you can better Overstand that the word Eloheem - aramic - could not be referring to One Entity as these translators claim or would like you to believe . Eloheem is The Plural of the word Eloh - aramic - , A Definition given from A Hebrew Dictionary Entitled '' A Concise Statement Of The Principle Of Hebrew Grammar '' By Edward G . Mitchell , States that Eloheem is a Plural Tense of the word Eloh - aramic - and it is used with God and Goddesses . There is a El - aramic - , And A El or Al , Anus is , The Most High .

Just like the Jews and Muslims find the word '' We '' or '' Us '' Used in The Koran and The Torah and say they are singular words , Now ask them how can '' We '' or Us '' Be Singular ? Christian say that it is Jesus and God , Which would only be two , And the Holy Ghost is not a human being so he doesn't count . And you need to get 3 persons for the plural , Because 2 would be a Dual . The same tricks that are played in the translation of the word '' God '' In The Torah and are the same tricks they play in The Koran with the word '' Allah '' . The word Allahumma - arabic . is found a total of 5 times in The Koran ( 3 ; 26 , 5 ; 114 , 8 ; 32 , 10 ; 10 , 39 ; 46 , ) , Which is the same as The Aramic ( Hebrew ) word Eloheem - aramic - Found in Genesis 1 ; 1 , And I Quote ; '' In The Beginning God ( Eloheem ) Created .... ' Yet , They they try to make you think that there is only One Allah . Just look ; M H LL A - arabic -- M Y H L A - aramic - They are the same letter and the same words .

However , You can find Dual and Plural of '' Allah '' In The Koran . In The Koran 5 ; 116 , The Dual . Of the word Allah that is being used here , Is the arabic word Ilahain - arabic -- Meaning '' The Gods '' , Literally means , 'Two Allahs , Now , Let's take the word Alihaatunaa - arabic - Found in Koran 43 ; 58 in Arabic , Which is really from the original Aramic ( Hebrew ) word Eloh - aramic - Alihaatunaa -- arabic - Is one of Plural forms of Allah , Which is translated in this quote , Meaning '' Our Gods or Our Allahs '' , Thus , You find Allah in The Koran as a plural , whether it is referring to other Allahs of other people or not . It makes it clear that there are other people that use the name Allah in a plural form for their Gods . Each man is An -Ilah - arabic - , They will also try to convince you that Allahumma - arabic - is Singular , However it is a group of beings Angelic or Human . Just like the Eloheem - aramic - .

Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

This would be a Dual , But the Him , Heem in Aramic / Hebrew or Hum in Syriac / Arabic is plural , Which means Them , More Than Two , If God would have wanted to say '' Both Of Us '' Like Christians believe , He would have added the dual suffix , Humaa or Heen When you use the word '' Us '' That means inclusive of whomever is talking . That is speaking of Humaa , Meaning '' Two Of Us '' In Arabic And Heen - arabic - In The Hebrew , The '' Us '' Makes no difference in the group . In the greek language , The word for God is Thehos - greek - Which translates as '' These Beings , '' Thehos is also being used for the word Gods which is a plural and can be see in Acts 14 ; 11 And I Quote ; '' ..... The ( Gods - Thehos ) Are Come Down To Us In The Likeness Of Men . '' In Matthew 5 ; 8 It is being used as a Singular And I Quote , '' Blessed Are The Pure In Heart ; For They Shall See ( Gods - Thehos ) , '' So , Even in The Greek language , They Can't Decide whether or not they want to use a greek word which is obviously a plural . However , It is being used interchangeaby .

This is how easy it is for the sincere person to be misled . They rely on the translators and interpreters who have not studied , For Explainations , Or Don't really know the language which they are translating from . So , Not only are these words attributed to Human Beings . The mean more than one being , Or These Beings '' . They can also become feminine '' Goddesses '' . And if this is so . The '' God '' Has a feminnine counterpart !

Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

According to the english language , That your Bible is translated in , Yes ! God can have a feminnine counterpart . When you look at the word '' God '' As defined according to Webster's New World Dictionary On Page 321 , You'll Read . god ( Gad , God ) Any Of Various Beings Immortal , And Having Power Over People And Nature . A Deity Especially A Male One . Then If You Look On The Very Same Page At The Definition Of The Word Goddess You See It's Defined As ; Goddess ( Gad'is ) N . A Female God . A Woman Greatly Admired .

As you can see according to your Bible translated into the english language God has a Feminine counterpart . However , Not only does The Bible have A Feminine counterpart , The Koran has a Feminine counterpart counterpart for Allah , '' Al Lat '' Is The Feminine spelling for the word Allah , Although Muslims will try to deny it . They will say that Allat has never been a deity of the true Arabs . However , In The Dictionary Of Islam By Thomas Patric Hughes It States ; Al - Lat - arabic - The name of an idol worshipped by the ancient Arabians , probaby thE Alilat of Herodotus . The idol Lat is mentionod in the Qur'an in conjuction with the two other idols , al - Uzza and Manat , See Surah liii , 19 ; What think ye , then , of Al -Lat and Al - Uzza , and Manat , the third idol besides ?

There are Pagan Arabs who wanted to keep this idol alive and have succeeded with the help of The Orthodox Sunni Muslims , Who want you to worship Allat . If you look in their Books or Magazines you'll see that the name Allah has been distorted , In actuality this is the name Allat , Not Allah . Look at the name Allah as it changes from Allah to Allat and you'll see how they deceived you into worshipping this pagan God ! This is another confirmation that Al Lat was taught to be The '' Female '' Counterpart of Allah , Which according to you is blasphemy . But you don't want to acknowledge the fact that its written right in your Koran in The Arabic in 53 ; 19 - 20 , Then if you look at a book entitled '' Mecca '' , By Desmond Stewart , Newsweek , New York , 1980 A.D. , On page 26 , It States that '' Al Lat , A Daughter Of Allah , Was Honored At Taif '' An Arabic Translation of '' The Commentary Of The Glorious Koran '' By Ibn Kathir States ;

'' Allat Was A White Sculptured Stone Set Aside Of The House , Furnished With Hangings , And Had A Precinct . It Was Venerated By The Thaaqif Tribe Who Are The People Of Taif Where Allat Was . By Naming It '' Allat '' They Meant '' Female Allah '' ( Far Be Exalted Allah From That ) The Personnel In Charge Of Allat Were The Subtribes Of Bani Mutab . Later Rasullallah Dispatched Almughyrah Ibn Shubah And Abu Sufyaan Ibn Harb , On An Expedition To Demolish It , So They Accomplished The Mission And Built A Mosque In Its Place .

What you should do is read , And do not fall for their Pagan tradition . Don't believe in their false Interpretation , And Mistranslations of The Koran , And ask how could The Arabs before Muhammads time serve a deity called Allat - arabic - If there were no Dots during that time .

Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

The word God , When spelled backwards spells the word Dog , Or I should say . God in Dyslexia is spelled Dog . GOD In Dyslexia Is DOG , I say Dyslexia because it means '' To Go Against The Law '' Dys - greek - A Greek word meaning '' Hard , Difficult , Or Against '' And '' Lexia '' Or Lex - greek - A Latin word meaning , '' Law '' . Here an english word Dys - Lexia made from a combination of two distinctive language combined to form one word ! Do you follow ? So in actuality , When a person is said to have Dyslexia , It is because they say the child read and spells english Backwards . That's Not the problem . What it is , Is the person's Brain Refuses To Go Against The Original Law . Meaning The First Languages .

The Ancient Aramic ( Hebrew ) And Ashuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) . Both Of Which Existed Almost Simultaneously Because Aram And Asshur Son Of Shem , Who The Language Came From , Lived At The Same Time , Aramic ( Hebrew ) And Ashuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) Were . And Still Are Written And Read From Right To Left , English , A Language That Came About Much Later , Is Read And Written From Left To Right , And From The Word Dog Comes The Dog '' God '' Anubis ( The Jackal ) , The Egyptian Deity Of The Dead . Anubia The Jackal Deity Is Not A Dog But Rather '' The Angel Of Death '' . Or Priest Who Performs The Rites Of Transfer From This World To The Next . Anubis Is Equivalent To Eloh ( Angelic Being ) Of Death , Also Called Nudimmud ( Founder Of The Land Called Nud , Or Nod ) . Izra'El Zodok , Enqi ( Whose Mother Was Id ) .

Enqi Was Once Appointed Ruler Of Qi ( The Planet Earth ) By His Father Anu . When His Father Anu ( Also Known As '' An '' The Heavenly One ) Or Who You Know As El , Eloh Or Al , Allah Appointed Him , The Eloh Of Death , Anu Placed Upon Enqi The Taking Of Souls Of The Adamites , And His Seed Enosites , Into His Powr . These Three Letters '' GOD '' Are Also Used By The Masonic Lodges Of The World . If You Notice . Their Symbol It Has '' G'' In The Middle Of It . That '' G '' Represents '' God '' Or Geometry .

The Name GAD , Which Is The 7th Son Of Jacob And Zilfa ( Genesis 30 ; 10 - 11 ) , Is Another Derivative Of The Word God . Don't Think That It Is A Coincidence That G Is The 7th Letter In The English Alphabet , The Word GOD Can Also Be Seen As GUD , GUWD , COUD , GUT OR GOOD , Etc . However , The Root Meaning Of Gad Is '' Troop '' , Which Is A Group , Not A Single Being . Therefore Gad , Or God , Or Gud Must Be In The Plural Form Just Like The Word ELOHEEM , Meaning '' These Beings , Meaning . That Even Though Christians Say They Worship Only ONE GOD , They Are Really Worshipping More Than One '' God '' Because The Word Itself Is Plural . Gad , Son Of Jacob & Zilfa Genesis 35 ; 26 Jacob , Son Of Issac & Rebecca Genesis 29 ; 24 .

The Reason Why This Pamphlet Is Entitle '' GOD '' - '' God '' - '' god '' , What Is The Difference ? '' Is To Establish The Differences Between The Three , If There Is A Difference ! In Doing So , I Will Have To Refer To Your God As '' The Creator '' , Because '' The Creator '' , Or God , Or Yahweh , Or Jehovah , Or What Ever Name You Choose To Call Him Is Not '' El Kuluwm '' The All '' , God Is Anyone Or Thing In Control Of Other Beings Or Things To Be . However , By Saying '' God '' , Does Not Make God '' The ALL '' , For Anyone Or Thing That Is In Control Of Other Beings Or Things To Be . However , By Saying '' God '' , Does Not Make God '' The ALL '' , For Anyone Or Thing That Is In Control Of Other Beings Or Things Still Exists Within '' THE ALL '' . Now Let's Move On .

Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

Is There A Difference In The Bible Between '' GOD '' , Spelled With All Capital Letters , '' God '' , Spelled With A Capital '' G '' And '' god '' Spelled With Little '' g '' When Referring To The Creator ? Translators Try To Imply There Is A Difference In These Words In The English Language . However , Take A Look At The Word '' Rose '' Change The Small '' r '' To A Capital '' R '' . This Does Not Change The Meaning Of The Word , Or Give It Any Divine Qualities , Or Make It An Object Of Worship . The Same Is True For The Word '' God '' . The Word '' god '' With A Lower Case '' g '' Is The Exact Same Word With An Upper Case '' G '' A '' G '' Is Still A '' G '' And The Word '' God '' Is Still '' God '' No Matter In What Tense You Use It .

What Are The Translators Of The Bible Implying By Using All Capital Letters In The Word '' GOD '' A Simple Question That Can Be Answered Simply . This Concept Was Created So That The So - Called Word '' GOD '' Spelled With All Capital Letters Of Your Bible Could Be Distinguished From The Other Gods Of Your Bible . Let Me Walk You Through This . According To '' Strong Concise Dictionary Of The Hebrew Bible , The Word '' GOD '' Appears 299 Times And Only In The Old Testament . And According To Most Of The Authorized King James Versions Of The Bible , The First Place The Word GOD Appears , Is In Genesis 6 ; 5 , Where It States , And I Quote ; '' And GOD Saw That The Wickedness Of Man Was Great In The Earth , The Word Used Here For '' GOD '' Is Yahweh Meaning , '' Oh He Who Is Who He Is '' .

In The Bible They Use '' GOD '' With All Capital Letters When Depicting A Person '' GOD '' Begging God Not To Destroy The People , As In Deuteronomy 9 ; 26 , And I Quote ; '' O LORD GOD , DESTROY NOT THY PEOPLE ... Or In Judge 16 ; 28 , When Samson Is Begging The '' GOD '' Not To Forget Him . And I Quote ; '' And Samson Called Unto The Lord And Said , O Lord GOD , Remember Me , I Pray Thee . ;.... And To Top All Off In Deuteronomy 28 ; 58 , Where It States And I Quote ; ... Fear This Glorious And Fearful Name The Lord Thy God . ... Samson , Son Of Manoah Judge 13 ; 24 ,

All Of Which Are Implying That '' GOD '' Spelled With All Capital Letters Is A '' GOD '' That In Deuteronomy 3 ; 24 And I Quote Shows ; '' Thy Greatness And Thy Mighty Hand ... Then In The Very Same Verse They Try To Belittle Another '' God '' Spelled With A Capital '' G '' By Saying '' For What God Is There In Heaven Or In Earth , That Can Do According To Thy Works . And According To Thy Might , '' .... The Distinction Is Made In The Aramic ( Hebrew ) Where The Word '' GOD '' Spelled With All Capital Letters Is A '' Yahweh '' Who Is '' Oh He Who Is Who He Is '' , And '' God '' Spelled With A Capital Letter '' G '' Is Defined As '' El '' Who Is One Of The Eloheem , As Myself Or One Of '' These Beings . The Mistake Comes In When In Deuteronomy 28 ; 58 , The Same Word '' GOD '' Is Defined As One Of The '' Els , And I Quote ; '' Thou Mayest Fear This Glorious And Fearful Name , The Lord Thy GOD '' Because The Aramic / Hebrew Word Used Here Is Also '' Eloheem '' . So There Is A Mistake If These Translators Intended To Make A Distinction Between '' GOD '' And '' God '' !

Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

Is There A Difference When The Word God Is Spelled With A Capital '' G '' ? If You Trun To Genesis 1 ; 1 You'' See '' God '' With Only The First Letter Capitalized And I Quote ; In The Beginning God Created The Heaven And The Earth . ... Why Wasn't It '' GOD Who Created The Heaven And The Earth ? Because According To Your English Translation Isn't '' GOD '' Spelled With All Capital Letters Suppose To Be Greater Than '' God '' Spelled With A Capital Letter '' G '' ?

Why Do I Say That The English Language Implies That '' God '' Spelled With A Capital Letter '' G '' Is Lesser Than '' GOD '' Spelled With All Capital Letters ? Because It Does . If You Take A Look At '' God '' Spelled With A Capital '' G '' , You'll Notice How The Tonation Changes . When Referring To THE LORD GOD '' With All Capital Letters In Psalms 141 ; 8 And I Quote ; '' O GOD THE LORD ; In Thee Is My Truth ;... '' But In Isaiah 45 ; 15 It States And I Quote ; '' Verily Thou Art A God ... And You'll See , When The Letter '' G '' ... And You'll See , When The Letter '' G'' In The Word '' God '' Is Capitalized Its So-called Meaning Is '' A Supreme Being '' , Make Note That It Does Not Mean The Supreme , Because The Indefinite Article '' A '' Implies More Than One ( Polytheism ) As Opposed To The Definite Article '' The '' Signifying Only '' One '' Or Something Being '' Alone '' .

And Instead Of Being The '' GOD '' , Now God Has Become '' A God '' However , This God That They Are Speaking Of Is A '' God '' That Hidest Thyself , O God Of Israel , The Savior '' , This '' God '' Of Israel In The Book Of Isaiah Hides Himself , Yet , He Is Supposed To Be A Savior . God The Big '' G '' Has To Hide . Yes , According To Isaiah 45 ; 15 When The Aramic ( Hebrew ) Word Used Is '' Saw - Thar '' Meaning , '' To Hide Oneself , To Conceal To Be Hidden Carefully '' . Now Think , In Order For God To Hide Himself He Would Have To Be Inside Of Something , Meaning He Would Become Less Then Himself , Or Smaller Then His Creation , Which Would Mean That He Is Not Omnipresent . Or Better Yet Couldn't He Very Well Just Destroy Who He's Hiding From , Or Better Yet Just Change The Minds Of The People So He Won't Have To Hide ?

In 2Samuel Chapter 7 Verse 28 It States And I Quote ; '' And Now O Lord GOD , Thou Art That God ... '' Not The '' GOD '' Spell ed With All Capital Letters Has Changed Into A '' God '' With A Big '' G'' Not To Mention When '' God '' Is Spelled With A Capital '' G '' You See Quote Like Psalm 106 ; 21 And I Quote ; '' They Forgot God Their Savior ... And The Aramic ( Hebrew ) Word For '' Forgot '' Is '' Shakach '' Meaning '' To Forget Or Be Forgotten , To Ignore , To Cease To Care . '' So The Implication Is That '' God '' Spelled With A Capital '' G '' Can Be Forgotten . And In Psalm 106 ; 14 It Even Tells You That This '' God '' Can Be Tempted , And I Quote ; '' But Lusted Exceedingly In The Wilderness , And Tempted God In The Desert , '' God Can Be Tempted , According To The Aramic ( Hebrew ) Word Used For '' Tempted Is '' Nawsaw '' Meaning , '' To Tempt , To Prove , To Try , To Put To The Truth Test '' . Thus , The Implication Is That This '' God ''

Spelled With A Capital Letter '' G'' Is Not As Great As The '' GOD '' Spelled With All Capital Letters . Yet In Psalm 73 ; 28 The Word '' God '' And '' GOD '' Appears When Referring To The Same Being ; And I Quote ; But It Is Good For Me To Draw Near To God ; I Have Put My Trust In The Lord GOD ... Question Both GOD Spelled With All Capital Letters , And '' God '' Spelled With A Big '' G '' , You Tell Me Whats The Difference ?

What Is Happening Here Is Translators Are Trying To Make A Distinction In The English Language , They Are Wrong ! Why ? Because The English Language Is A Trap . Nowhere In The Hebrew , Greek , Arabic , Etc , Does It Make A Distinction Between The Letters . The Concept Developed Because Of The Grammatical Rules Within The English Language . Take A Look At The Rule For Capitalization On On Page 207 In Warriner's English Grammar And Composition '' .

Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

Capital Letters ( Rules For Capitalizing ) -- Capital Letters Indicate ; 1 . Important Words , 2 . The Beginnings Of Sentences , 3 . Quotations , 4 . Titles , 5 . Other Words That Warrant Attention .

This Is Not How '' The Creator '' Was Differentiated In The Aramic ( Hebrew ) , Or Greek , Because Neither One Of These Languages Use Capital Or Small Letters Like The English Alphabet . Aa , Bb , Cc , Dd , Ee , Ff , Gg , Hh , Ii , Jj , Kk , Ll , Mm , Nn , Oo , Pp , Qq , Rr , Ss , Tt , Uu , Vv , Ww , Xx , Yy , Zz ,

The Hebrew Alphabet - Kaph , Yod , Teth , Heth , Zaya , Vav , He , Daleth , Beth , Alph , Tav , Shin , Resh , Tsade , Pe , Ayin , Samekh , Nun , Mem , Lamed ,

The Greek Alphabet -- Alpha , Beta , Gamma , Delta , Epsllon , Zeta , Eta , Theta , Kappa , Lambda , Mu , Nu , Omicron , Pi , Rho , Sigma , Tau , Upsllon , Phi , Chi , Psi , Omega ,

Thus , When Your Scriptures Were Translated Into The English Language From The Hebrew And Greek Languages , The True Meaning Of The Word '' God '' Was Lost . There Is No Big Or Small '' Yod '' As In Yahweh - aramic - . And The Greek Language Doesn't Have A Big Or Small '' Theta '' As In '' Thehos '' - greek - God . They Made It A Big '' G '' To Trick You Because They Don't Really Overstand '' GOD '' , '' God '' Or '' god '' , Of Their Own Bible . So , I Say This To Your Scholars ; Your Rule Used For The Grammar Of The English Language Does Not Apply Anymore , Nor Does Your Concept Of Methodology . And With All Of Your Mistranslation And Confusion , That You Are Trying To Impress Upon The Minds Of Foolish Individuals Who Don't Know Any Better , Because They Cannot Read , Write , Nor Overstand The Original Languages ; It Is Up To You To Give Them Back Their Mistranslated Bible and Korans .

And They Try To Use The Very Same Method For The Word '' Lord '' Which Is Also Found In Most English Translated Versions Of The Bible . For Example , In Numbers 36 ; 2 '' The LORD ( Yahweh ) Commanded By lord ( Adonai ) To Give The Land For An Inheritance '' . ;.... As You Can See Only If You Look In The Hebrew Language That They Both Are Translated From The Same Hebrew Word '' Yahweh '' - aramic - . Another Example Is In Exodus 34 ; 14 And I Quote , '' For Thou Shalt Worship No Other God ( El ) . ;.... Here The Word '' God '' Is Referring To Two Different Gods . One Being '' god '' Spelled With The Small '' g '' And The Other Word '' God '' Spelled With A Capital '' G '' , And Both Are Translated From The Hebrew Word '' El - aramic -

. Now Somebody Definitely Got Confused Here When Translating These Quotes From The Hebrew Language .

However , If You Look At Exodus 4 ; 10 And I Quote ; '' And Moses Said Unto The LORD ( Yahweh ) '' , Oh My Lord ( Adonai ) .;... The Word '' Lord '' In Initial Cap Letters Is Translated As '' Adonai - aramic - Which Means '' Master '' , And In The Same Verse The Word '' LORD ''With All Capital Is Translated In The Aramic ( Hebrew ) As '' Yahweh '' - aramic - And This Goes On Throughout The Entire Bible . And This Does Not Exclude The New Testament Where Jesus Said John 10 ; 34 - 35 , And I Quote ; ... Is It Not Written In Your Law , I Said , Ye Are gods ( Thehos ) ? ( 35 ) If He Called Them gods ( Thehos ) , Unto Whom The Word Of gods ( Thehos ) Came '' , ;.... The Greek Word Didn't Change Which Was '' Thehos - greek - Just Like The '' Eloheem '' - aramic - In The Hebrew Didn't Change As Shown In The Quote Above .

And I'm Sure It Is Now Very Clear That The Scholars Who Translated The Bible From It's Original Language , The Old Testament , Aramic ( Hebrew ) And The New Testament , Greek , Were Very Confused About The Gods Of Their Scriptures . And Now That Confusion Has Been Passed Down To You Without You Even Being Aware Of It . And How Is This ? Because You Rely On These English Translations To Govern Your Life . So As I've Expressed To You Many Times , The Biggest Problems Are In English Translations . If You Want To Know What The Bible Is Really Saying You Cannot Go By These False English Translation . Your Scriptures Are Purposely Translated In Such A Way So The More You Read These Newly Revised Translations , The Deeper You Will Sink Into The Spell Of Ignorance . And It Doesn't Matter If Its The King James , Standard , Rivised , Paraphrased , The Jehovah's Witness Translations Or Whatever Version You Choose To Read ; Unless You Read The Bible In Its Original Language , Hebrew , Aramic , Syriac Or Greek . You Won't Have Any Idea Of What Your Scriptures Are Really Saying . So When Christians Start That Small '' g '' And Big '' G '' Nonsense , The Fact Is , It's Not Written In The Ancient Semetic Language That Way . The Ancient Language Doesn't Differentiate Between Capital And Lower Case Letters , Whatever That Word Is , It's Just That , Be It Yahweh - aramic - , El - aramic - Eloheem - Adonai - aramic - Or Thehos - greek - , Or Allah - arabic - . So , Don't Try And Use Your Big '' G '' Little '' g '' Methodology On Me Because I Know That Language Doesn't Do That . You Don't Have Any Of That In The Original Language , Each Word Has Its Own Meaning And It Doesn't Change Because You Make One Letter Smaller Or Bigger Than The Other .

What About '' god '' Spelled With A Lower Case '' g '' ? If We Address This Translation In Genesis 17 ; 1 You'll Notice The Word '' God '' In Hebrew Is '' El '' Which Is Singular . Yet Further Down In The 8th Verse Of Genesis It Says .... I Will Be Their God ( El.oheem ) , ( As If To Say He Isn't Already ) ; Which Translates As A Plural Word In The Aramic ( Hebrew ) As Eloheem - aramic - . What I'm Asking Is Why Are There Two Different Translations For The Same Word '' God '' , Did Someone Make A Mistake ? You Have '' god '' Like Baal Being Referred To As A '' God '' Spelled With A Small '' g '' , Who Doesn't Get Any Recognition . In Judges 6 ; 31 It States And I Quote ; .... If He Be A '' god '' ( El.oheem ) Let Him Plead For Himself ... ;..... And In Isaiah 45 ; 20 They Mention , And I Quote , '' A god ( El ) That Cannot Save , But , Again Just As With '' GOD '' And '' God '' Being Used In The Same Quote It Also Appears Like That When Using '' God '' And '' god '' . Where ? In Daniel 11 ; 36 You See Where Both God Spelled With A Capital '' G '' And '' god '' Spelled With A Small '' g '' Is Mentioned , And I Quote ; '' And The King Shall Do According To His Will ; And He Shall Exalt Himself And Magnify Himself Above Every god ( El ) . And Shall Speak Marvelous Things Against The God ( El ) Of god ( El ) .

Authored By

Dr . Malachi Z . York

For The Holy Tabernacle

Ministries

abbey

Is There A God ?

Post by abbey »

Here endeth the first lesson. :D
YZGI

Is There A God ?

Post by YZGI »

abbey;1156516 wrote: Here endeth the first lesson. :D
Oh crap, that means POP QUIZ. What did I do with my notes.:-5
buttercup

Is There A God ?

Post by buttercup »

Could that be classed as spam?
YZGI

Is There A God ?

Post by YZGI »

buttercup;1156539 wrote: Could that be classed as spam?
Nah, spam tastes better. Especially fried up with a little swiss cheese on it.
buttercup

Is There A God ?

Post by buttercup »

You actually like fried spam? :yh_sick It goes all slimey.
YZGI

Is There A God ?

Post by YZGI »

buttercup;1156555 wrote: You actually like fried spam? :yh_sick It goes all slimey.
Fry it in a dry pan on high and it gets a nice crust on it. Mmm Mmmm good.
Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

abbey;1156516 wrote: Here endeth the first lesson. :D

Being I'm Not Allow To Have A Smart Mouth Because I'll Get A [ Infraction ] I'll Just :wah::wah::wah:

buttercup

Is There A God ?

Post by buttercup »

YZGI;1156565 wrote: Fry it in a dry pan on high and it gets a nice crust on it. Mmm Mmmm good.

My granny used to put batter on it & throw it in the deep fat fryer, she liked a lot of disgusting food as did my grandad, he liked pigs feet !!!!!!
YZGI

Is There A God ?

Post by YZGI »

Daniyal;1156566 wrote: Being I'm Not Allow To Have A Smart Mouth Because I'll Get A [ Infraction ] I'll Just :wah::wah::wah:
Okay, back to your regularly scheduled program. You may continue.:D
Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

YZGI;1156570 wrote: Okay, back to your regularly scheduled program. You may continue.:D

One Would Think When Trying To Be Funny , He / She Would Give Their Words Some Life / Fire You Know , But Your Words Are So Dry / Dead . Come On Try A Little Harder , You Know You Have A Free Pass :wah::wah:

YZGI

Is There A God ?

Post by YZGI »

Daniyal;1156603 wrote: One Would Think When Trying To Be Funny , He / She Would Give Their Words Some Life / Fire You Know , But Your Words Are So Dry / Dead . Come On Try A Little Harder , You Know You Have A Free Pass :wah::wah:
I agree, one would think...
Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

CONTINUE From Post # 176

Did someone get confused here when they were translating these quotes ? Yes ! Somebody definity got confused when they were translating these quotes from The Hebrew Language . Then take a look at where the same word '' god '' with a lower case '' g '' is being used in Exodus 22 ; 20 , And I Quote ; '' He That Sacrificeth Unto Any '' gof '' ( Eloheem ) ....''

This verse is undoubtedly referring to someone other than who the previous quotes make reference to as '' God '' or '' god '' One says '' El '' The other says '' Eloheem '' . Who was this God An El , one being of Eloheem a group of beings ? Then to make things even more Complicated the Hebrew word Eloheem ' - aramic - Can also be found in John 10 ; 34 , Where Jesus Says , And I Quote ; ... Ye Are gods ( Theos ) ... '' With a small '' g '' , Not to mention that '' god '' With the small '' g '' is also translated from the Hebrew word '' Eloheem '' - aramic - In Genesis 3 ; 5 And I Quote ; '' ... And Ye Shall Be As '' gods ( Eloheem ) ... '' What I want to know is out of all of these Gods be it . '' GOD '' God '' - god ''

Which God allow thing like . Deformities To Exist ; Because In Ezekiel 23 ; 20 - 21 And I Quote

'' She Doted Upon Their ( Paramours , Whose Flesh Is As The Flesh Of Asses , And Whose Issue [ Is Like ] The Issue Of Horses ) .

And The Aramic ( Hebrew ) word used for paramours is '' Piylegesh - aramic - Meaning '' Concubine '' And she '' Doted '' For this man , And The Aramic ( Hebrew ) word used '' Agab '' Is - aramic - Meaning '' Lusted Or Had Affection Towards '' . And this means flesh or '' Basar '' In The Aramic ( Hebrew ) meaning '' Male Organs , Or Flesh Of The Human Body '' , Is as the flesh of Asses . and his male organs were that of a '' Chamowr - aramic - Meaning '' Ass '' . And an Ass is a long eared mule of the horse family , Also called a donkey . So this '' GOD '' ( Yahuwa ) Spelled with all capital letters in Ezekiel 23 ; 22 Was aware of the fact that these Concunines had male organs like that of a mule or donkey , And whose '' Issue '' or '' Zirmah '' - aramic - Meaning '' Flow , Or Seminal Discharge '' . Was liken unto a Horse according to the scriptures that '' God '' Himself divinely sent , That you follow , God himself created deformed individuals .

You tell me is this your '' God '' Spell with all capital letter who lets things like this Exist ? And Why is ; Prostitution Condoned In The Bible ; Because the LORD ( Yahweh ) commanded Hosea In Hosea 1 ; 2 To And I Quote , '' Go Take Thee A Wife Of ( Whoredoms ;... '' An '' Ishah - aramic - Meaning '' A Woman , A Wife '' Of '' Whoredoms '' And The Aramic ( Hebrew ) word used for '' Whoredom '' Is '' Zanuwn '' - aramic - Meaning '' Prostitution , Fornication , Or Adultery '' . And The LORD Spelled with all capital letters obviously condones Prosittution . What happened to the Evangelist Jimmy Swaggart , A God -Fearing Man , Whose congregation in Baton Rouge , Louisiana followed this charismatic preacher's teachings about God ; Was caught up in a sex scandle . He was caught with a Prostitute named Murphree '' The Temptress '' Who said Swaggart was '' Cheap And Quick . '' Why didn't The LORD Help him not be Tempted by this woman ? Who in one instance Condones Prostitution at his Command , And in another instant allows a man to be Condemned for his involvement with a Prostitutse . What kind of God is this ?

And Why Is ; Cannibalism Condoned In The Bible ; ... So we boiled my son and did eat him '' Is what it states in 2ndKings 6 ; 28 -29 Where two women are having a conversation and say '' Give They Thy Son , That We May ( Eat ) Him Today And We Will ( Eat ) My Son Tomorrow '' ( 29 ) So We Boiled By Son And Did ( Eat ) Him ;... And The Aramic ( Hebrew ) word used for Eat in the quote is '' Akal '' - aramic - Meaning '' To Eat , To Devour Consume ''

And then in Isaiah 9 ; 20 , It States And I Quote ; '' And He Shall Snatch On The Right Hand , And Be Hungry ; And He ( Shall Eat On The Left Hand ) And They Shall Not Be Satisfied ; They Shall ( Eat Every Man ( Eesh ) The Flesh Of His Own Arm ) .

And the very same word Akal '' Is used here , Meaning They Ate , They Devoured , They Consume '' The flesh of every man's arm after they ate the flesh of the left hand ? What kind of God is this that just couldn't provide these men with some other food to nourish their humger . Being that they weren't satisfied ! And again this still exists today . For centuries The Asmat Cannibals who live along the Asmat coast , Which is a large mud plain . The Eat The Flesh of their enemy captives , And keep the skulls . They kept the skulls of their ancestors for fear of their ancestors spirit , As huge pendants . And they wear pig tusk on the armlets which represent each human head they have taken . So now , All of you , The God -Fearing , Who faithfully read the scriptures as a guidance to stay on the right path , But instead are reading these false translation and enforcing the spell of spiritual ignorance , The spell of sleep called ( Kingu , Or As Commonly Known As The Spell Of Leviathan ) ; Again I ask what is the difference between '' GOD '' God '' , or '' god '' , And Which One Of Them Is Responsible For Things Like ;

1 . The ( Deformities ) In And Out Of The Bible Six Fingers ( 2nd Samuel 21 ; 20 ) .

2 . ( Prostitution ) In And Out Of The Bible Genesis 38 ; 24 , Leviticus 19 ; 29 .

3 . ( Cannibalism ) In And Out Of The Bible 2Kings 6 ; 28 - 29 .

4 . The ( Rape ) In And Out Of The Bible ( Genesis 34 ; 14 ) .

5 . ( Gluttony ) In And Out Of The Bible ( Deuteronomy 21 ; 22 ) .

6 . ( Alcohlism ) In And Out Of The Bible ( Deuteronomy 21 ; 20 ) .

7 . ( Incest ) In And Out Of The Bible Lot And His Two Daughters ( Genesis 19 ; 33 , 35 ) ;.... Amon With His Sister ( 2nd Samuel 13 ; 2 , 14 ) ;... Nahor And His Niece ( Genesis 11 ; 29 ) ;..... Amran With His Aunt ( Exodus 6 ; 20 ) ;.... Abraham And His Half Sister ( Genesis 20 ; 12 ) ;.....

8 . ( Robbery ) In And Out Of The Bible ( 2Corinthians 11 ; 8 ) .

9 . ( Murder ) In And Out Of The Bible ( Exodus 4 ; 24 ) .

10 . ( Kidnapping ) In And Out Of The Bible ( Leviticus 19 ; 13 ) .

Which was commited by '' The LORD Thy God '' Himself in Leviticus 26 ; 22 . Is This The New 10 Commandments Of The LORD Thy GOD ?

In your Bible mistakes and errors such as these have been overlooked for centuries . And it is mistakes and errors such as these that make up what you call your Holy Books , The Bible and The Koran . However , If you really read , Analyzed and studies The Bible in it's original languages , You would find out for yourself that by using the word , Be it '' GOD '' , Gos '' or '' god '' , You will have to admit that there is no difference in the original language . So there is no difference in The English Of Them .

Continue In Next Post

M.Z.York-El 33 / 720

Return to “Christianity”