Is There A God ?

Discuss the Christian Faith.
Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

skinsguy;1153794 wrote: Oh please! You said, "Islam is very similar to Christianity, why did I choose Christianity over Islam?" I asked, "Does Islam believe Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world? Does Islam believe that Jesus Christ was crucified for all of our sins, but he rose again on the third day?" And I added, "If not, then Christianity and Islam are not similar at all." That isn't me saying I'm right and your wrong, it's saying that there is no correlation between the two if Islam does not believe in Jesus Christ as being a divine being. And, because I DO believe that Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world, and I have decided to follow His teachings, then it would make no logical sense for me to follow Islam.

Then, you accused me of lying when I said that I have questioned my own faith and questioned my pastor's teachings, because you assume that everyone who is a Christian is brainwashed. YOU even stated that Christians don't think for themselves. So, not only did you accuse me of being a liar, but you also disrespected me and my intelligence, just because I happen to not agree with what you believe. And, because I have refuted that nonsense, you can't seem to find enough peace to allow me to believe what I believe. You feel the need to tear me down and my beliefs in hopes of trying to prove how much better or credible your religion is. If anything, you have just convinced me even further that I made the right decision to follow Christ.

As I have said several times before, if you want to be a Muslim, be a Muslim. If you want to be Atheist or Agnostic, be Atheist or Agnostic. Whatever it is that allows you to find peace in your heart. I don't agree with it, and I believe everyone should follow Christ, but that is my life. I'm never going to shove my religion down other people's throats like you have. I just ask if one has peace in their heart and believes differently than I do, that they display that peace by welcoming me and respecting me, despite my religious beliefs. I'm sure if I met any of you in person, you all would be very kind and we would probably get along just fine.

Overstand Something Ok You Ask A Question And I Gave Your An Answer . Now If You Disagree It Cool . But As Of Yet You Have Not Disprove Any Of The Above . You Also Called Me A [ Atheist or Agnostic / Muslims . ] Which Is Also Not True . But Like Most Christian When They Get Box In A Corner And Have No Real Answer The Name Calling Began . And You Talk About Respect . Right . Your Looking For Some One Like Ted To Agree With Your . And Thats Cool . But Overstand This That Salvation / Testimony Crap . Doesn't Work For Me ( Chapter & Verses Does ) . By The Way If I Wanted To Insult Your Intelligence / Belief . It Would Be So Easzyyyyy . You Learn More About Islam Today From The Three Post I Have Written . Then You Know About Your Whole Bible . And Thats A Fact .

Food For Through Ok . You Should Do Some Research On You Belief And That's ForReal .
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Oscar Namechange

Is There A God ?

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Daniyal;1153896 wrote: Overstand Something Ok You Ask A Question And I Gave Your An Answer . Now If You Disagree It Cool . But As Of Yet You Have Not Disprove Any Of The Above . You Also Called Me A [ Atheist or Agnostic / Muslims . ] Which Is Also Not True . But Like Most Christian When They Get Box In A Corner And Have No Real Answer The Name Calling Began . And You Talk About Respect . Right . Your Looking For Some One Like Ted To Agree With Your . And Thats Cool . But Overstand This That Salvation / Testimony Crap . Doesn't Work For Me ( Chapter & Verses Does ) . By The Way If I Wanted To Insult Your Intelligence / Belief . It Would Be So Easzyyyyy . You Learn More About Islam Today From The Three Post I Have Written . Then You Know About Your Whole Bible . And Thats A Fact .

Food For Through Ok . You Should Do Some Research On You Belief And That's ForReal .

Answering Trinity- A full proof that Jesus is not GOD
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

oscar;1153900 wrote: Answering Trinity- A full proof that Jesus is not GOD

God The Father , Then You Have Humanity As His Children , And The Holy Ghost Are The AngelicBeings , You Are Useing 1John 5 ; 7 As If It Is Authentic When In Fact It Has Been Proven To Be A Distorted Scripture Nor Does It Exist In Any Of The Original Manuscripts I Don't Try To Discredit AnyThing

Or AnyOne I Just State The Facts , And I Am Only Interested In The Facts . To Answer Your Question . When The Bible Was In Its Original Language Of Aramaic ( Hebrew ) Arabic And Galilean Arabic , The Verse 1John 5 ; 7 , That Has Become The Foundation For The 3 Beings In 1 Concept Called

The Trinity DID NOT EXIST , It Also DID NOT EXIST IN GREEK , The Distortion With The Onset Of The Roman Catholic Church The Roman Catholic Inserted The Trinity Verse When They Translated The Bible From Greek To Latin I Purposely

Said '' Inserted '' And Not '' Translated '' Because , As I've Already Said The Original Greek Did Not Have This Verse . HowEver , You Will Find Some Greek Translation Have Either The Whole Trinity Verse Or Only A Portion Of It , 1John 5; 7 Is Surround In Controversy Because There Are Two Versions

Of This Verse Your Bibilical Scholars Say 1John 5; 7 . That Is Used In Most Bibles Today . Is Either Not The Origian Verse . Or They Say That Its Only Partially Genuine . There Have Been Many Arguments Between Scholars On This Subject When In Fact There Shouldn't Be Any Arguments Because The Original Aramaic And The Greek Manuscripts Don't Have This

1John 5 ; 7 , In It . The Problem Is They Really Don't Want To Admit That The Trinity Really Has No Basis In The Teaching Of Yashua , Making The Trinitarian Churches And Any Other Sect That Believe In This 3 In 1 Concept Obsolete , FurtherMore , In The Ancient Eastern Manusripts By George M Lamsa Which Is A Bible That Is Translated From The Original Aramaic And Syriac Language On Page 1222 , In 1John 5 ; 7 , You Will See That The Orginal Verse Says This ;...

Original Verse And The Spirit Testifies That That Very Spirit Is The Truth

Mistraslation This is he who came by water and blood , even Jesus Christ , not by water only , but water and blood , And theSpirit testifies that that very Spirt is the truth . And there are three to bear witness the Spirit and , the water and the blood ; and these three are one ,

Now , When You Read 1 John 5 ; 7 In Your Standard Bible , You Will Read This ,

1John 5 ; 7 For there are three that bear , Record in heaven , the father , the Word , and the holy ghost ; And these three are one . Do You See How The Verse Were Distorted ? They Are Both 1John 5 ; 7 , But They Don't Say The Same Thing ! That's Because In Your Standard Or Revised Edittion Bible , You Will Find The Original , Verse 5; 7 Has Been Actually Pushed Up To Merge With Verse 5; 6 . Now LQQk At 1John 5 ; 6 Below

'' This is he that came by water and , Blood , even Jesus Christ ; not by Water only , but by water and Blood And It Is The Spirit That Beareth Witness Because The Spirit Is Truth '' ;...The Underlined Segment Is Really The Original 1John 5 ; 7 By Combining The Original Verse 5 ;6 And 5 ; 7 Together , This Left Verse 5 ; 7 Made It Conviently Free To

Insert The False '' Trinity '' Verse . Just In Case You Think I Made This Up . Clarke's Commentary Also States That In The Very Early Bibles , This Verse Didn't Exist Clarke's Commentary Says This About 1John 5 ; 7 ;... '' But It Is Likely This Verse Is Not Genuine . It Is Wanting ( Missing ) In Every M .S . ( Manuscript ) Og This Epistle Written Before The Invention Of

Printing . One Expecyed . The Condex Montfortii , In '' Trinity College , Dublin ; The Others Which Omit , This Verse Amount To One Hundred And Twelve . It Is Wanting ( Missing ) In Both The Syriac . All The Arabic , Ethiopic , The Coptic , Sahidic .Armenian , Slavonian , In A Word , In All The Ancient Versions . But The Vulgate And Even Of This Version Many Of The Most Ancient And Correct , MSS . Have It Not .. It Is

Wanting ( Missing ) Also In All Ancient Greek Father , And In Most Even Of The Latin So What About Those Who Say A Portion Of The Quote Is True , Then There Are Those Scholars Who That Only Part Of This Quote Is Genuine Once Again , Let's Go Back To 1John 5 ; 7 In Your Standard Bible . , The Father , The Word , And The Holy Ghost , And These Three

Are One > The Underlined Part Of This Quote Is The Part That Your So - Called Scholars Say Is Genuine . Some Bibles Are Equipped With Notes And Small Commentaries To Help You OverStand The Verses You Are Reading . If You Have Such A Bible . It Will Most Likely Say The Same Thing . For Instance , On Page 1776 In The Ryrie Study Bible It Says ;

Verse7 For there are three that bear record in heaven , The father the word , and the Holy Ghost and these three are one .

Commentary 5 ; 7 - 8 Should end with the word record The remander of Verse 7 And part of Verse 8 , Are Not In Any Ancient Greek Manuscript . Only In Later Latin Manuscripts .

Now , They Say Verse 7 And Verse 8 Is Only Partially

Genuine . There Are Even Some Greek Translation That Also Supports This Version , But That's Because They Were Translated From English Back Into Greek 1John 5 ; 7 Was Just Another Way To Confuse And Add Another False Sect And Belief . It Is One Of Those Things That Are Kept Quiet Because That Would Be The End Of Some People's Faith And That Is Something That People Who Promote Religion For A Profit Can't Afford To Do .

( The Difference Between Afact And The Truth Is ; Truth Is Accepted Facts Are Confirmed )
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

There Is No Way To Have A Trinity Without First Separating Each Of The Three Things Indivdually To Declare Then A Trinity . By That I Mean , You Have To First Establish That There Is A Father One Thing And A Son Another Thing And A Holy Ghost The Thrid Thing , In order For These Things To Totally Mix And Become One Thing . They Would Have To Start Off Equal In Rank , Quantity . Space , Density , Authority , Or Existence . In Admitting That The Son Came From The Father , Time Make The Difference , The Father Would Have To Had Been First , Before The Son . This Would Make Them Unequal And Incapable Of Becoming A Balanced Triad . No It Did Not Mean That When It Said God The Father ,,, God The Son , And God The Holy Ghost = One God .. Because Three Cannot Go Into One .

Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

Truth is Truth :yh_shhhh They Don't Know It Yet , They Only Believe They Know :lips:

Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

Ans ; A very common mistake is people of the world are under the impression that it was the Israrlites or Jews of Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus Christ The Son Of Mary time that Crucified him when When The By - Bill say in Matthew 27 ; 22 - 35 , In Verse 27 it say , then the soldiers of the governor took Jesus into the common hall , and gathered unto him the whole band of soldiers . ;.... So it was The Soldiers Who Took Jesus , No Verse 35 tell you what these Soldiers did to Jesus , and they crucified him ... ( John 19 ; 23 ) . So according to the Book of John is was Not The Jews , but in fact the Roman Soldiers and also according to the book of Matthew , But the world has been Deceived into thinking it was the Jews and the Jews boast to the world that they did it because his crucifixion is on their hands in Verse 25 . '' then answered all the people and said , his blood be on us and on our children , '' And in Luke 22 ; 2 , Where it states '' and the chief priest and scrbes sought how they might kill him , for they feared the people , ( Matthew 12 ; 14 , 26 ; 14 , 27 ; 1 - 4 , John 5 ; 18 ) . So , the people who are dispuring over who killed or crucified Jesus are Confused By These Quotes , And The Whole World Has Been Confused For 2000 Years With Only Conjectures And Assumptions That It Was The Jews When It Was In Fact ( The Romans Two Different Races Of People )

The Prophet Mustafa Muhammad Al Amin 570 - 632 A.D. of Arabia a descendant of Abraham and Hagar mother and father of Ishmael Genesis 16 ; 1 - 4 , Also Genesis 16 ; 15 and 25 ; 12 - 16 . This Arabian Prophet told his followers in their books , he was from Ishmael son of Kedar . So he was of the covenant of Abraham and his book should be read . In The Qur'aan , let's see what it says about Jesus' crucifixion , In The Noble's Koran 4 ; 157 makes that clear . '' Thy say , in boast '' . They '' meaning the Jews bragged we killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary , the apostle but in fact they did not kill him , nor did they crucify him . '' So the Jews according to The Noble's Koran did not kill him , nor did they crucify him . But it was made through history to look as if the Jews did it . The Noble's Koran continues '' so it was made to appear to them , and those who differ therein are full of doubt with no certain knowledge , but only conjecture to follow for a surety they killed him not '' The Noble's Koran 4 ; 157 - 159 ( With Arabic Inserts ) And they ( Jews of Jesus time ) say ; verily we killed the saviour Jesus son of Mary ( Al Masih , Isa Ibn Maryam ) , messenger of God , and they did not kill him and did not crucify him , but it was only made to look that way for them , And verily , those who dispute in this matter , are in distrut about it ( not sure ) . They don't have any true knowledge ( facts ) about it , they only follow conjecture and for certain they ( the Jews ) did not kill him ;....... ( Matt 12 ; 14 , John 19 ; 23 , Mark 9 ; 2 , Matt 17 ; 2 ) Verse 158 , In fact God raised him up unto himself , and God is mighty , wise . ( Act 1; 11 , 2 ; 32 , Rom 4 ; 24 , 6 ; 4 , 12 ; 5 , 1Cor 6 ; 14 , 2Cor 4 ; 14 , John 5 ; 13 ) Verse 159 , And verily , from the family of the scripture ( from Adam to Muhammad ) there is not anyone that should not believe by way of him ( Jesus ) before he dies , and the day of resurrection he ( Jesus ) will be a witness over them . '' ( Kor 110 , 2 ; 214 , 61 ; 13 - 14 , John 3 ; 18 , 5 ; 24 , 8 ; 21 - 24 , Rom 10 ; 9 ) . The Judeans '' Jews '' did not kill Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus , nor did they nail him or crucify him on a cross , John 19 ; 7 , is where the Misconception that the Judeans crucified Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus , came from , because they answered Pontius Pilate and it says '' The Jews answered him , we have a law , and by our law , he aught to die because he made himself the Son of God . Verse 11 is telling Pontius Pilate , the Romans and the Judeans that they did not Kill Jesus , that they did not Crucify Jesus . That God did it and God Planned It . Matthew 10 ; 28 '' And fear not them which kill the body , but are not able to kill the soul , but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body . ( Luke 12 ; 4 ) Now look at what's in the red prints of By - Bill Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus own words in a book the Muslims say they believe in The Book Of John when it comes to the Comforter story in John 10 ; 17 - 18 , Verse 17 , Therefore doth my Father love , because I lay down my life , that I might take it again . Verse 18 . No man taken it from me , but I lay it dowm of myself . I have power to lay it down , and I have power to take it again . This commandment have I received of my Father ,

They could not have done it if God didn't will it and that is seen in the very next verse in The Noble's Koran 4 ; 158 '' In fact God raised him up unto himself , and God is mighty , wise , '' The Noble's Koran 4 ; 159 '' And verily from the family of the scripture ( from Adam to Muhammad ) there is not anyone that should not believe by way of him ( Jesus ) before he dies , and the day of resurrection he ( Jesus ) will be a witness over them ) , '' So all Moslems or Muslims must ( Better ) Believe by way of Jesus before they die or go to hell . ;....So , although the Romans were the Physical ( Executioners ) , Yashu'a Isa , Jesus Make It Clear , That They Did Not Kill Him Nor Did They Crucify Him . Verse 16 of John 19 , you have to read Mark and Matthew to find out , who '' they '' are when it says '' Then delivered he him unto they to be crucified and they took Jesus and led him away '' Verse 18 , where they crucified him and two others with him on either side and ; Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus in the midst . ;..... This is where the Confusion came in . Had they thoroughly studied the scriptures verse by verse they would have seen it was the Romans and not the Jews . Also , it was Roman custom to break the legs of the person being crucified , as it states in John 19 ; 32 - 33 , '' Then came the soldiers , and brake the legs of the first , and of the other which was crucified with him . Verse 33 . But when they came to Jesus , and saw that he was dead already , they brake not his legs

buttercup

Is There A God ?

Post by buttercup »

No i do not believe there is a god.
Clodhopper

Is There A God ?

Post by Clodhopper »

There might be a god. Nothing I've seen you post means anything one way or the other. You've barely even made it to coherence.

Once or twice I thought you'd stumbled into sense, but no.

You are nothing but a wind up. So sad to see such waste.

Dribble on. No-one reads it after the first time.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

Clodhopper;1153981 wrote: There might be a god. Nothing I've seen you post means anything one way or the other. You've barely even made it to coherence.

Once or twice I thought you'd stumbled into sense, but no.

You are nothing but a wind up. So sad to see such waste.

Dribble on. No-one reads it after the first time.

I Must Have Really Mess With Your Head For You Feel The Need :yh_ttth:yh_ttth RunOff At The Mouth :wah::wah: Dammmmmmmmm I'm Good . Pretty Soon I'm Going To Make You And Your Family Bow Down And Worship Me :wah::wah:

Clodhopper

Is There A God ?

Post by Clodhopper »

Clearly you have looked at little else I've posted. As I've said before, argue your case in a reasonable way and you'd get some respect. As it is you deserve none. I think you are 100% fraud.

You just can't put a case together. It's just drivel drivel swampy drivel.

What's really sad is you don't have the faintest clue how stupid you make yourself look every time you post. It's just tremendously sad.

What's even more depressing is that you seem to believe this *****. If you were just trying to wind people up that would at least mean you had some awareness of the drivel you spout, but you actually seem to believe you are the possessor of some truth. If you are, you've made it impossible to believe by your way of saying it. The fact you seem to have only the simplest grip of the language makes what appears to be your contempt of other viewpoints even more laughable.

If you do possess some truth, the arrogant way you say it makes it certain no-one will believe it.

Clodhopper

Is There A God ?

Post by Clodhopper »

I wonder if other members think we make this up Danny? Do you think they know that this a language we share?

Doesn't matter. Talking behind people's backs is always rude.

Sorry. It's true.

Oscar Namechange

Is There A God ?

Clodhopper;1154067 wrote: Doesn't matter. Talking behind people's backs is always rude.

Sorry. It's true. It wasn't talking behind others backs i can assure you. I'm happy to send you translation if you think we are. I just wondered if anyone thought Danny and I had some wierd code. Infact, i have tried to be polite by replying to Danny in his own language.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

Clodhopper;1154042 wrote: Clearly you have looked at little else I've posted. As I've said before, argue your case in a reasonable way and you'd get some respect. As it is you deserve none. I think you are 100% fraud.

You just can't put a case together. It's just drivel drivel swampy drivel.

What's really sad is you don't have the faintest clue how stupid you make yourself look every time you post. It's just tremendously sad.

What's even more depressing is that you seem to believe this *****. If you were just trying to wind people up that would at least mean you had some awareness of the drivel you spout, but you actually seem to believe you are the possessor of some truth. If you are, you've made it impossible to believe by your way of saying it. The fact you seem to have only the simplest grip of the language makes what appears to be your contempt of other viewpoints even more laughable.

If you do possess some truth, the arrogant way you say it makes it certain no-one will believe it.

It Must Really Bother's You To Find Out All That You Were Taught Was Nothing But Carp :wah::wah::wah: ( You Say If I Possess Some Truth - Now Thats Funny ) So In You Little Heart You Know What I'm Saying / Posting True Right .

Your Like A Child Waiteing For His Father To Pay Him / Her On The Head And Say Good BOY / Girl . :wah::wah: But You And I Know Your Never Make Garde Don't You . You Speak Of Respect You'll Never Get My Respect Because Your Weak You Have No Back Bone . You Should Be A Shame Of Yourself Get Out Of Here .

Clodhopper

Is There A God ?

Post by Clodhopper »

Daniyal is a he? Really?

Hmm. Last person I encountered on the internet who talked like Daniyal was an Egyptian woman (or several women - seemed to undergo irregular but frequent personality changes).

Anyway, sorry for my previous comment. Was a bit snarly last night.

Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

oscar;1154073 wrote: It wasn't talking behind others backs i can assure you. I'm happy to send you translation if you think we are. I just wondered if anyone thought Danny and I had some wierd code. Infact, i have tried to be polite by replying to Danny in his own language.

You Don't Own Him / Her Nothing . It Bother's Them That You Know Something They Don't . If You Do Give Sent Him Her The Translation Make Them Say Please . Jealousy Is Something . Just Like You Took The Time To Learn The Language So Can Anyone Here . They Are To Damm Lazyyyy To Even Try To Learn Anything . They Want To Tell Other What To Say How To Say Things . When They Don't Know A Damm Thing Themselves This Person Is A Joke . You Try To Help Them By Showing Them Link's Etc , Yet He / She Still Crying . Personally I Love It When He / She Comes Crying , That Show Then Mental Beating They're Geting .

You Know What Really Blow Their Mind If I Write A Whole Post In The Language We're Speaking .

Utcha Ila Antut .

Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

Clodhopper;1154067 wrote: Doesn't matter. Talking behind people's backs is always rude.

Sorry. It's true.

How Can Anyone Talk Behind Your Back When You Don't Exist . My My Your Really Talking This Personal . It's A Old Saying If Your Not Doing Anything Wrong Why Worry About People Saying . Grow Up Will Ya

Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

Clodhopper;1154227 wrote: Daniyal is a he? Really?

Hmm. Last person I encountered on the internet who talked like Daniyal was an Egyptian woman (or several women - seemed to undergo irregular but frequent personality changes).

Anyway, sorry for my previous comment. Was a bit snarly last night.

Just Say I'm More Man Then Your Daddy Ok :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl I If You Think I'm Lying Ask Your Mother .

Clodhopper

Is There A God ?

Post by Clodhopper »

Daniyal: They're dead.

skinsguy

Is There A God ?

Post by skinsguy »

Daniyal;1153896 wrote: Overstand Something Ok You Ask A Question And I Gave Your An Answer . Now If You Disagree It Cool . But As Of Yet You Have Not Disprove Any Of The Above . You Also Called Me A [ Atheist or Agnostic / Muslims . ] Which Is Also Not True . But Like Most Christian When They Get Box In A Corner And Have No Real Answer The Name Calling Began . And You Talk About Respect . Right . Your Looking For Some One Like Ted To Agree With Your . And Thats Cool . But Overstand This That Salvation / Testimony Crap . Doesn't Work For Me ( Chapter & Verses Does ) . By The Way If I Wanted To Insult Your Intelligence / Belief . It Would Be So Easzyyyyy . You Learn More About Islam Today From The Three Post I Have Written . Then You Know About Your Whole Bible . And Thats A Fact .

First of all, overstand is not a word. Secondly, you say "Now if you disagree It cool!" But, when I stated earlier that I have questioned my own faith and questioned my pastor's sermons, you said "I doubt you have questioned your minister." So in fact, you called me a liar. I don't appreciate being accused of lying, and I am going to defend myself each and every time someone bad mouths me.

Thirdly, I never called YOU an Atheist or Agnostic. I was making a general statement to the forum. I realize there are those here in which English is their second language, but I would assume what I have posted here made some coherent sense even if English isn't the primary language and if one disagrees with it.

Next, you say you are not a Muslim, yet you post these long posts comparing the Bible and the Qur'an, and saying that I have learned more about Islam from you than I know about my own bible. That's quite a smug, contemptible statement to make since you have no knowledge of what I know about the bible, nor me in general; with the exception of what I have let you know about me. :rolleyes: You have been trying to convert me to Islam since I've gotten here, but again, you say you're not a Muslim. So since you're not a Muslim or Christian, then I can only assume your purpose in this Christian forum is to pick fights with people (like you have me) and pick their beliefs apart. You have no more knowledge about religion than me or anybody else in here.

And your credibility was just shot to oblivion when you told another poster that you were more of a man than their deceased father. That's a disgusting, not to mention very rude thing to say to someone else. Someone with a higher education, let alone an extensive education in religion would never dumb him/herself down by making such a statement.
Thanks,

Skinsguy
Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

Clodhopper;1154237 wrote: Daniyal: They're dead.

That's Why You Should Think Before You Start Insulting People . Next Time You'll Know Better . Don't Talk The Talk If You Can't Walk The Walk . Overstand . Now Maybe Your Behave Yourself . Let It Go You Have Thin Skin .

Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

skinsguy;1154278 wrote: First of all, overstand is not a word. Secondly, you say "Now if you disagree It cool!" But, when I stated earlier that I have questioned my own faith and questioned my pastor's sermons, you said "I doubt you have questioned your minister." So in fact, you called me a liar. I don't appreciate being accused of lying, and I am going to defend myself each and every time someone bad mouths me.

Thirdly, I never called YOU an Atheist or Agnostic. I was making a general statement to the forum. I realize there are those here in which English is their second language, but I would assume what I have posted here made some coherent sense even if English isn't the primary language and if one disagrees with it.

Next, you say you are not a Muslim, yet you post these long posts comparing the Bible and the Qur'an, and saying that I have learned more about Islam from you than I know about my own bible. That's quite a smug, contemptible statement to make since you have no knowledge of what I know about the bible, nor me in general; with the exception of what I have let you know about me. :rolleyes: You have been trying to convert me to Islam since I've gotten here, but again, you say you're not a Muslim. So since you're not a Muslim or Christian, then I can only assume your purpose in this Christian forum is to pick fights with people (like you have me) and pick their beliefs apart. You have no more knowledge about religion than me or anybody else in here.

And your credibility was just shot to oblivion when you told another poster that you were more of a man than their deceased father. That's a disgusting, not to mention very rude thing to say to someone else. Someone with a higher education, let alone an extensive education in religion would never dumb him/herself down by making such a statement.

What Did I Tell You About Your Testimony . It Does Work For Me , Keep That In Your Church Among You And Your Member Who Are Trying To Impress Each Other With That Holy Then Thou Carp Ok . You Are Liarrrrrrrr And I'm Willing To Bet You Copy & Paste What I Post About Islam So The You Can Use It Against Them At Another Time . And The Post About Christianity Blew You Away , Because Now You'll Have Think Before Your Post That Water Down Teaching Your Geting In Church . Let's See If You'll Question Your Minister About What You Read And Copy . But Remember This When He / She Says Your Not To Question The Words God , Tell Him / Her Your Not Questioning God Your Question Him / Her .

You Also Spoke About English Yes , Your Nip -Picking LOLOOLO Ask Your Friend To Refer To The Post I Written About English Language Ok . By The Way I Can Speaking Three Diffrent Language . Oh Why We On The Subject Of Language Do You Know When Your Calling Of Your God Jesus He Doesn't Hear You ? Because His Name Not Jesus It's Yashu'a And He Spoke Aramic , Not Greek , Latin , English .So All The Time You Have Be Calling / Talking To Him He LQQking Around Wondering Who Your Talking To . Again If You Were Taught These Thing You Would Know These Thing .

( Here Some Church For Ya :wah::wah: )

Where Did The Word Jesus Come From ?

Ans ; Scholars attempt to justify the use of the name '' Jesus '' In the Book Of The New Testament , They Claimed That The NewTestament Was Inspired To Be Written In Greek Originally . So Therefore , The Name '' Jesus '' Is Acceptable For Common Use Instead Of Using '' Jashu'a '' , According To The Harper's Bible Dictionary , Page 329 , You See A Picture Of What The Name Of Jesus Would Have LQQked Like Back In The 1st Century , In The Original

Aramic ( Hebrew ) Language , Which He Spoke , They Also That Because There Is No '' Sh '' Sound In The Greek Language The Name '' Jesus '' Is Acceptable Lesous Was An Anttempted Transliteration From The Original Language Into Greek .

Ques ; If There Was No '' J '' Sound .. How Was '' Jesus '' Pronounced ''

Ans ; That Means That The Word '' Jesus '' Is No Older That The16th Or 17th Century !!!!

Ques ; If There Was No '' J '' In The English Language Before 1565 A.D. How Did The Name '' Jesus '' Come About ?

Ans ; With A Little Research , You Will Find That The Names '' Zeus '' And '' Jesus '' Are Linked By The Same Root According To The Larousee Encyclopedia Of Mythology The Greek '' God '' Dionysus Is Etymologically '' Zeus '' God '' Or Gad '' Was The Seventh Son Of Jacob '' God '' Also Stands For Gomer Which Is Wisdom , Oz - Which Is Beauty And Dabar - Which Is Strength Dionysis Is '' God '' Of Wine ; Also Known As

Bacchus , HowEver , The Final Syllable Of Dionysus Or Zeues Is Identical To The Ending Of '' Jesus '' This Break Down Proves That The Reason For Selecting The Suffix , - Sus , For The Word '' Jesus '' Was Because Of Dionysus Or Zeus Who Was Known As The Greek Savior , When The Bible Was Translated Into The English Language . Zeus Is Jesus

When You Combine Then Modern Form Of The Aramic ( Hebrew ) '' Y ''( ' ) Which Is Pronounced '' Yod '' To Get The Latin '' J '' ( l ) And Then Add It To The Word Zeus - You Get - Ja - Zeus , Which Is Short For Yashua ( Jesus )

And From Zeus You Got The Word Souse And Then . It Became A Dity From Which Comes Deus In Portuguese , Dieu In French , Dio , In Italian , Dios , In Spanish , Dia In Scotch And Irish , And Duw In Welsh .

EveryDay New Names Are Being Added . When You Research Further On The Meaning Of The Suffix - sus , You Find That , According To The Webster's Third New International Dictionary , That - sus Is From The French , Latin Meaning '' Swine , Hog , Sow . The Scientific Classification For The Pig Is Sus Scrofa . The Word '' Souse '' ( Sus ) Is The Name Of A Certain Type Or Combination Of Pork That Is Pickled . Souse Is Also A Nickname ForThe South , As In '' Souse Carolina. '' Some May Call This Is

Blasphemy , But Truth Is Truth , And Fact AreFacts . And Right Now , The Facts Are Saying That .

Ques ; Why Do They Change '' The Messiah's '' Name From The Aramic

( Hebrew ) YASHU'A ' To Christ Jesus .

Ans ; The Fact Is Some Christian Have A Sickness Of Changeing People's NameOr Translating Them To Their Language . There Is No '' J '' In The Hebrew Or Aramic Alphabet The Name '' Jesus '' Is The Greek Form Of The Aramic ( Hebrew ) Name Joshua Or Jesua , Which Is A Contraction Of Johoshua . Joshua In Aramic ( Hebrew ) Is Yehowshua Or Jehoshua From The Root Word Yasha Meaning '' To Be Safe , To Set Free , Help Deliver , Salavation , Savior '' I Feel Sorry For All Those People Calling Jesus '' Christ '' BecauseIf You Call On '' The Messiah '' Jesus As Christ '' He Will Not Know

Where Did The Word '' Christ '' Come From ?

Ans; '' Christ '' Is The English Corruption Of The Greek Word '' Kristos '' Which Comes From The The Latin Word '' Cristus '' The Root Of '' Kristos '' Is The Greek Word '' Krio '' Which Means '' To Rub Over , To Anoint '' . Kristos Is The Greek Interpretation Of The Hebrew Word

Mashiah Which Takes Its Origin From The Ashuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) Word Masiyh Meaning '' Anointed '' . The Ashuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) Word Masiyh Derived From The Root Word Masaha Which Means ; '' He Wiped Clean , He Healed And Annointed .

From The '' Christus '' Christ '' Comes Into The Old English As '' Crist '' . To The Middle English Root '' Christ '' , And Then To The English As '' Christ '' Originally The Word '' Kristos '' Comes From Sanskirt , The Ancient Script Of The 200 Fallen Angelic Beings Who

Were Cast Down To The Planet Earth The Head Of The Fallen Angelic Beings Was Named '' Tarnush '' And He Was Called '' Krisna '' , The Demon Deity Of The Hindus , Who Were Descendants Of The 200 Fallen Eloheem ( Disagreeable Beings ) Of The Land Of Nod .

This Is Where The Word Kristos '' Is Derived . According To '' The American Heritage Dictionary '' Their Definition For '' Christ '' Is Jesus Christ Regarded By Christians As Being The Son Of God And The Messiah Foretold By The Prophets Of The Old Testement .

Thus Rendering One Who Believes In '' Christ '' Or '' Jesus '' A Christian . They Also Define The Era Of Time This Religion Began As Being Roughly At His Birth 1 . A.D. -- Which Is An Incorrect Date . First Of All Yashu'a / Jesus Did Not Speak GREEK So He Never Knew The Word '' Christ '' , Which Is A Greek Word , Or The Word '' Christian '' , Or For That Matter , The Name '' Jesus '' Which Is Also A Greek Word .

Does The Word '' Christ '' Have Any Other Meaning ?

There Are Many Definitions That The Christian World Has Submitted For The Word '' Christ ''

( 1 ) . Christ ----- Middle English Crist ; Latin Chrisus , From Greek Khristos , '' The Anoinred ( One ) '' From Khrein '' To Anoint ''

The Anointed ; The Messiah , As Foretold By The Prophets Of The Old Testement . ( 2 ) . Christian Science Science ; The Divine Manifestation Of God . Which Comes To The Flesh To Destroy Incarnate Error ''

Take From ; American Heritage Dictionary Of The English Language .

( 2 ) . Christ ---- A Translation Of The Hebrew Mashiah , As Is Expressly States In John 1;41 . Meaning Anointed ; '' We Have Found The Mrssiah , Which Is Being Interpreted The Christ '' . The Hebrew Word Designates The King Who Was To Come , The Promised Messiah .

Taken From ; Catholic Encyclopedia .

( 3 ) . Christ ----- Greek Christos '' Anointed '' Equivalent To The Hebrew Meshiach , '' Messish '' . Anointed '' The Official Title Of Of Nazareth Designating Him As '' The Messiah '' Or '' Promised One Of The Old Testement '' . In Messianic Prophecy The Term Came To Be Applied Specifically To The Messiah Who , As Prophet , Priest , And King Was The One Ordained To Be The Redeemer Of The World .

Taken From ; Seventh - Day Adventist Bible Dictionary , Volume 8

( 4 ) . Christ ----- The Jehovah Witnesses Express That Their Allegiance Is To Jesus Christ , The Head Of The Christian Congregation , Who Stated ; '' ... For One Is Your Master , Even Christ '' ( Matthew 23 ; 19 ) . Taken From ; ' Christ Actively Leads His Congregation '' The Watchtower , August 1 , 1987 . A.D. The Following Terms Are Derived From The Word '' Christ '' ;

The Following Terms Are Derived From The Word Christ '' Christ ''

Christ - Like --

Christendom --- Christianity ; The Part Of The World In Which Christianity Prevails .

Christian --- Of Or Relating To Christianity

Christianity --- The Religion Derived From Jesus Christ Based On The Bible As Professed By Easter , Roman Catholic And Protestant Bodies .

Christmas --- A Christian Feast On December 25 , Or Among Eastern Orthodox On January 7 , That Commemorates The Birth Of Christ And Is Usually Observed As A Holiday , ( Both Are Incorrect Dates )

Who You Are Calling . Even If You Call Him '' Jesus '' He Will Not Know Who You Are Calling . That Was Not His Name In Greek Nor Latin ; Two Languages That He Did Not Speak . '' Christ '' Has A Different Meaning In The Greek Language Than What '' Messiah '' Has In Aramic ( Hebrew ) . So Why And How Can You Do This ? Let's Take A House In The Bible And Call It A Car . Now Try To Start The House With A Key . What Is Wrong With The Children Of The Eloheem ????

Two Pea's In Pot Waiting Down Their LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Clodhopper

Is There A God ?

Post by Clodhopper »

You pathetic little worm.

Too stupid to understand anything, too arrogant to know it.

:yh_rotfl I suppose it protects you from realising how much you are laughed at.

And you had the idiocy to think that saying,

That's Why You Should Think Before You Start Insulting People . Next Time You'll Know Better . Don't Talk The Talk If You Can't Walk The Walk . Overstand . Now Maybe Your Behave Yourself .

would do anything but make an me think that you are a joke, and a very bad one at that.

Now squat on a sandy pyramid and rotate. Though I'd feel sorry for the pyramid.

Next time I'll know better? Rubbish. You have just guaranteed that I will crop up on your threads from time to time to point and laugh for as long as you post here.

I don't believe you are a man. You don't qualify. You haven't any balls.

Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

Clodhopper;1154351 wrote: You pathetic little worm.

Too stupid to understand anything, too arrogant to know it.

:yh_rotfl I suppose it protects you from realising how much you are laughed at.

And you had the idiocy to think that saying,

would do anything but make an me think that you are a joke, and a very bad one at that.

Now squat on a sandy pyramid and rotate. Though I'd feel sorry for the pyramid.

Next time I'll know better? Rubbish. You have just guaranteed that I will crop up on your threads from time to time to point and laugh for as long as you post here.

I don't believe you are a man. You don't qualify. You haven't any balls.

My Have I Hit A Nerve Again , Like I Said Before Ask The Old Girl She'll Tell Ya , By The Way I Welcome Your Post . People Can See The Mental Beating Your Geting . Take This Pick And Shovel You Have To Ask Thee Old Girl Few Question Right ?

Clodhopper

Is There A God ?

Post by Clodhopper »

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

What a fool.

Mental beating?

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I'm going to enjoy this...

Ted

Is There A God ?

Post by Ted »

I gave up reading anything Daniyal writes a long time ago. There is no point to wasting my time. I mean what could I possibly say to someone who already knows it all?

Shalom

Ted:-6
skinsguy

Is There A God ?

Post by skinsguy »

Ted;1154493 wrote: I gave up reading anything Daniyal writes a long time ago. There is no point to wasting my time. I mean what could I possibly say to someone who already knows it all?

Shalom

LOL! I know what you mean Ted. I certainly don't mind a spirited, yet friendly debate, but when it comes to dealing with people like him, I'd much rather just press the ignore button and go on with my life!
Thanks,

Skinsguy
Oscar Namechange

Is There A God ?

skinsguy;1154278 wrote:

Danny is NOT muslim but he is a scholar of a great master. eh Danny? ;);)
Oscar Namechange

Is There A God ?

Daniyal;1154354 wrote: Akhay Atha Atut Liyya Yawum - Nuk Sofa Anzeru Antut Akherat Anesa '' O :yh_Tea
:wah: I'm always ready for a cup of tea D :wah: Will catch up later. Have you had a good day at 'The Office'?
Oscar Namechange

Is There A God ?

Ted;1154493 wrote: I gave up reading anything Daniyal writes a long time ago. There is no point to wasting my time. I mean what could I possibly say to someone who already knows it all?

Shalom

Ted:-6 Ask yourself this Ted? I am a 'normal' British Lady if you could call me normal :wah:

Why is that some-one like myself who is a complete opposite to Danny can find interest in which he posts and have Danny debate with me?

Danny will confirm that i have never agreed with all his posts, yet we have been able to converse and debate other the months and Danny has never been rude to me when i dis-agree with him. Why is that? :thinking::thinking:
Ted

Is There A God ?

Post by Ted »

oscar:-6

That is fine if that is how you feel. I find this person rude and unrespectful so simply ignore them. A long time ago I tried and simply got rude responses.

Shalom

skinsguy

Is There A God ?

Post by skinsguy »

oscar;1154520 wrote: Danny is NOT muslim but he is a scholar of a great master. eh Danny? ;);)

And just who is this "great master"?
Thanks,

Skinsguy
Oscar Namechange

Is There A God ?

skinsguy;1154538 wrote: And just who is this "great master"? Danny has mentioned him many times in his posts and threads. He always signs any pasting with his source. ;)
Ted

Is There A God ?

Post by Ted »

I should add that at 65 I've been enjoying good spirited debates since I was in my teens. I've never accepted rudeness from children as low as kindergarten and will not accept it from adults who should know better.

Shalom

Mate:-6
Oscar Namechange

Is There A God ?

Ted;1154546 wrote: oscar:-6

I should add that at 65 I've been enjoying good spirited debates since I was in my teens. I've never accepted rudeness from children as low as kindergarten and will not accept it from adults who should know better.

Shalom

Mate:-6 No problem from me Ted. Over the months i have been on this forum, I have seen Danny insulted many many times. He posts all kinds of threads not just religious. many have come on and just mocked. They have not given him the initial curtosy of treating him with respect for his beliefs and it is why i understand Danny and his sometimes, hostility. :-6
Ted

Is There A God ?

Post by Ted »

I try to treat all folks with respect whether or not I agree with them but when in the first post or two I am treated rudely rather than return the rudeness I back off.

Anyway I am happy that you get along with him.

Shalom

Ted
skinsguy

Is There A God ?

Post by skinsguy »

oscar;1154549 wrote: No problem from me Ted. Over the months i have been on this forum, I have seen Danny insulted many many times. He posts all kinds of threads not just religious. many have come on and just mocked. They have not given him the initial curtosy of treating him with respect for his beliefs and it is why i understand Danny and his sometimes, hostility. :-6

Sorry, but just because the man has been mocked and insulted by past members does not give him free reign to treat others disrespectfully like he has me and another poster here. And furthermore, from what I understand, the Christian forum is intended for Christians to discuss their Christian beliefs amongst each other and for those interested in the Christian faith to join along. It was not intended for people like him to use as a soapbox to tear our beliefs apart and mock us because we don't subscribe to his ideology. There are other forums for that if he desires to be disrespectful.
Thanks,

Skinsguy
Chezzie

Is There A God ?

Post by Chezzie »

oscar;1154549 wrote: No problem from me Ted. Over the months i have been on this forum, I have seen Danny insulted many many times. He posts all kinds of threads not just religious. many have come on and just mocked. They have not given him the initial curtosy of treating him with respect for his beliefs and it is why i understand Danny and his sometimes, hostility. :-6

How Bizarre:confused:

I was always lead to believe Daniyal was a SHE:sneaky:
Ted

Is There A God ?

Post by Ted »

Actually I don't mind who comes on whether of some faith or no faith. All I would like to see is some respect. Of course disagreements come up and they can get a little heated but in the end there is still respect.

Shalom

Oscar Namechange

Is There A God ?

skinsguy;1154579 wrote: Sorry, but just because the man has been mocked and insulted by past members does not give him free reign to treat others disrespectfully like he has me and another poster here. And furthermore, from what I understand, the Christian forum is intended for Christians to discuss their Christian beliefs amongst each other and for those interested in the Christian faith to join along. It was not intended for people like him to use as a soapbox to tear our beliefs apart and mock us because we don't subscribe to his ideology. There are other forums for that if he desires to be disrespectful. Fair enough from me SG.

Danny does not preach any particular religion. His posts are mainly the writings of his master who he pastes. What i always look for is the logical explanation. For example..... The Turin Shroud. While many would just accept this to be of Christ, I will go by carbon dating and scientific fact. The Cross in which Jesus was crucified? I look for science to tell me if it was possible that the nails could have supported the weight of his body. I have noticed that when i post links that give scientific fact as in the one i posted about how long it would have taken Jesus to die on the cross, my posts are ignored by everyone except Danny. Not simply because he agree's with me but because he knows me well enough to know that i will always look for the possiblity behind any theorie. I do not get upset when you ignore and do not comment on the links i post. We are all here to explore and learn. That's the way i see it :-2:-2
abbey

Is There A God ?

Post by abbey »

Chezzie;1154585 wrote: How Bizarre:confused:

I was always lead to believe Daniyal was a SHE:sneaky:She is.
skinsguy

Is There A God ?

Post by skinsguy »

Ted;1154592 wrote: Actually I don't mind who comes on whether of some faith or no faith. All I would like to see is some respect. Of course disagreements come up and they can get a little heated but in the end there is still respect.

Shalom

I don't mind if atheists, agnostics, Muslim, Hindu, or whoever come into this forum, but I think if they do they need to understand that this is not the medium to bash Christians' beliefs. If they are sincerely wanting to learn about the faith, then I encourage them to come in. But, I see no purpose in someone coming here for the purpose of bashing my beliefs. If they disagree, we can learn to agree to disagree, but when they start insulting my intelligence and calling me an out right liar, that crosses the line.
Thanks,

Skinsguy
skinsguy

Is There A God ?

Post by skinsguy »

oscar;1154598 wrote: Fair enough from me SG.

Danny does not preach any particular religion. His posts are mainly the writings of his master who he pastes. What i always look for is the logical explanation. For example..... The Turin Shroud. While many would just accept this to be of Christ, I will go by carbon dating and scientific fact. The Cross in which Jesus was crucified? I look for science to tell me if it was possible that the nails could have supported the weight of his body. I have noticed that when i post links that give scientific fact as in the one i posted about how long it would have taken Jesus to die on the cross, my posts are ignored by everyone except Danny. Not simply because he agree's with me but because he knows me well enough to know that i will always look for the possiblity behind any theorie. I do not get upset when you ignore and do not comment on the links i post. We are all here to explore and learn. That's the way i see it :-2:-2

I understand that perfectly Oscar. And, if you feel it being necessary to "get a second opinion" on things concerning Christianity or other religions, then you are most certainly free to do so. I find that people are more willing to look at other people's thoughts and ideas when they present those thoughts and ideas in a respectful, courteous manner. I can definitely speak for myself when I say that I am more open minded to consider ideas different from mine when they are presented in a manner in which I don't feel bashed. However, when others say I'm a liar and flat out wrong for my beliefs, then I'm not going to consider anything they say as valid.

I am always interested in learning about other religions for the purpose of historical knowledge of religion in general. I am very devout in my faith and I am not ashamed to admit I am, but when others bash me for it or try to place me in a position where I would say something that would insult others who have a different faith, then I'm not interested with what that person has to say.
Thanks,

Skinsguy
Ted

Is There A God ?

Post by Ted »

skinsguy:-6

Like I said all we need is respect. I do not mind a challenge to my faith. I have no problem with that. I do not mind if an atheist offers alternatives etc. RESPECT is all I would like to see.

All of these folks have been coming here since I came here myself. By sharing our ideas we learn. By having our belief system questioned we are challenged to think about what we are doing. I do not fear the truth no matter what form.

Shalom

Oscar Namechange

Is There A God ?

skinsguy;1154634 wrote: I understand that perfectly Oscar. And, if you feel it being necessary to "get a second opinion" on things concerning Christianity or other religions, then you are most certainly free to do so. I find that people are more willing to look at other people's thoughts and ideas when they present those thoughts and ideas in a respectful, courteous manner. I can definitely speak for myself when I say that I am more open minded to consider ideas different from mine when they are presented in a manner in which I don't feel bashed. However, when others say I'm a liar and flat out wrong for my beliefs, then I'm not going to consider anything they say as valid.

I am always interested in learning about other religions for the purpose of historical knowledge of religion in general. I am very devout in my faith and I am not ashamed to admit I am, but when others bash me for it or try to place me in a position where I would say something that would insult others who have a different faith, then I'm not interested with what that person has to say. I will apologise to you for Danny calling you a liar.

This is my take on religion and Christianity. I was raised to go to church. As a child, the church was not an object of Christianity, it was an open house where we went to pay our respects and give thanks. i'e Funerals and Rememberence Sunday. My parents did not raise us to be one religion or another. My father was a great believer that children need to come to their own decisions. So, when we went to church, it was not to visit Jesus or his god, it was the place we went to remember the war dead or a funeral, we went for those people, if you get my meaning. As we got older, us children could then decide what our beliefs were. One brother became a confirmed Catholic, another an athiest.

My own belief is that there is a God. It is one god shared by this planet that comes in different form to different races and languages. I do believe that Jesus Christ walked the earth but I do not believe as the son of god. I believe that Noah did walk the earth as science has now proved there is the outline of an enormous boat inside Mount Ararat. The bible to me is the story of life from Jesus and his men from that period of history. I see scientific explanations in the 'miracles' performed by Jesus. eg. The parting of the waves could have been the ocean receding as it does prior to a tsunami. The great flood probably due to natural climate change once every 2,000 years. That is the way my mind works or in simpler terms... 'show me the money'. My logical side can not make me believe that Jesus was the son of god. Many here dismiss UFO sightings etc Why? Simply because they can not be proved. However, science can often dis-prove the bible.

Out of interest SG and Ted....... Do you believe in the second coming?
Oscar Namechange

Is There A God ?

'Somewhere in Africa, somewhere in Rome

People are sleeping awake in their homes

Waiting for shepherds to attempt to their sheep

Their disappointments they're piled in a corner

A second co - ming will come in

(It will come in)

Turn on the sets and then wait for the show

Will he have blond hair and what will he know

Will he tell jokes or will he make us cry

If we write to him will he send back a reply

(It will come in)

Like everybody I wait for the day

Like everybody I'll send him away

He may be ugly and have problem hair

Even speak funny and make all the people stare

A second co - ming will come in'

Curtosy of The stranglers 'The second Coming'. Taken from 'The Gospel according to the Meninblack'
abbey

Is There A God ?

Post by abbey »

oscar;1154663 wrote: I will apologise to you for Danny calling you a liar.

Maybe it would be more fitting for Daniyal to do that herself!
Oscar Namechange

Is There A God ?

abbey;1154669 wrote: Maybe it would be more fitting for Daniyal to do that herself! I hope so :-6
Daniyal

Is There A God ?

Post by Daniyal »

Ted;1154546 wrote: oscar:-6

Shalom

Mate:-6

It Funny How Some Elder Like Your Self Think Think World Old You Some Thing . And Are The First Who Speak Of Respect What A Joke . You Get Respect When You Give It . There Have Been Time You Have Disrepect A Few Time And Your A Bold Face Lie If Your Say I'm Wrong . Its Christians You And What Her Face Think You Can Say Whatever You Wish , But Can't Deal With It When It Come Back At You . You Can't Deal With Me Because You Can Push Crap . That You Got From Ecumenical Society , Which A Joke . Overstand Something Your Not Dealing With Children In Kindergarten Who Can't Challenge What Being Put Into Their Head . You Were To Scare To Teach The Young Adults Because Of The Fear Of Being Question On What Your Were Puting In The Minds Of Those Little Children ,

Ecumenical Society Is Just Another School Of Brain Washing To Think A Certian Way . And Long As What Her Face Listen To People Like Yourself They'll Never Learn The Truth . What So Silly About Belief / Faith , They Tell You're Going To A Place Call Heaven Where You Do Nothing The Rest Of Your Life . Oh Yes You Have To Look For Your Family Member And Then Sit Around And Do Nothing . But First You Have To Die First . :wah::wah: Ted Wakeup To The Real World No One Own You Anything . Meaning If You Give Respect You Get It Back . You Say Your 65 Yes One Would Think You Know This By Now ,

Ted

Is There A God ?

Post by Ted »

In answer to your question on the second coming, I will say yes I do but in what form that will take I have no idea. It is not something I give much thought to. I have enough problems living up to the teachings of the carpenter from Nazareth. I concern myself with serving.

Shalom

Oscar Namechange

Is There A God ?

Ted;1154711 wrote: oscar:-6

In answer to your question on the second coming, I will say yes I do but in what form that will take I have no idea. It is not something I give much thought to. I have enough problems living up to the teachings of the carpenter from Nazareth. I concern myself with serving.

Shalom

Ted:-6 Thankyou..... I myself believe there will be no second coming and if Jesus was re-born as a mortal, how would we recognise him?

Return to “Christianity”